Home EN General Discussions & Questions Most Discussed Topics

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

CHWE - Cooperative Hard Worker Event

1911»

Comments

• micky mouse (INT1)micky mouse (INT1) INT1 Posts: 107
    Today with HWE I got a similar lineup @CrazyBigfarm55 (US1) Lambs Lettuce ,Dandelion and then Barley.
    Reminds me of FHW when you got all the shellfish for the same pool all in a row.
  • jitu7 (IN1)jitu7 (IN1) IN1 Posts: 1,113
    Today with HWE I got a similar lineup @CrazyBigfarm55 (US1) Lambs Lettuce ,Dandelion and then Barley.
    Reminds me of FHW when you got all the shellfish for the same pool all in a row.
    Its doable in CHWE and HWE but very ridiculous in FHWE because skipping in FHWE needs a lot of gold whereas lettuce dandelion and barley are easy to handle in a row at least better than swordfish pool fishes.
  • BigSparty (US1)BigSparty (US1) US1 Posts: 256
    Its doable in CHWE and HWE but very ridiculous in FHWE because skipping in FHWE needs a lot of gold whereas lettuce dandelion and barley are easy to handle in a row at least better than swordfish pool fishes.
    I agree.  At least with gardens you can control how many and what is planted.
  • In the recent CHWE, Co Op's who placed in the top 50 were suppose to get a GML and 28 construction coins. This did not happen. Why list rewards to only not give them? Has anyone else noticed this??
  • rae12 (US1)rae12 (US1) US1 Posts: 13
    Those sound like the personal rewards for top 50, not the Co-Op ranking rewards.
  • Uncle John (GB1)Uncle John (GB1) GB1 Posts: 11,004
    I thought I saw GMLs in the co-op rewards too  (as well as in the personal rewards)
  • Maybe I misunderstood? Thank you for commenting, I really do appreciate it!
  • Fawners (US1)Fawners (US1) US1 Posts: 436
    edited 28.01.2020
    I submitted a support ticket and was told those were not the prizes.  If that is the case, they need to update their prize listing when running the CHWE.   :|  It clearly stated that Ranking 1-50 receives a Gold Mining Certificate.
  • ninjahuman (AU1)ninjahuman (AU1) AU1 Posts: 2,526
    From what I recall, players can only receive one gold mining licence from the top 50 in their individual rankings. I think there should be more ways to collect the gold mining licence in that event but most of them have been removed over time.
  • Fawners (US1)Fawners (US1) US1 Posts: 436
    edited 28.01.2020
    From what I recall, players can only receive one gold mining licence from the top 50 in their individual rankings. I think there should be more ways to collect the gold mining licence in that event but most of them have been removed over time.
    I am with @Uncle John (GB1) in seeing the GML prize in the coop rankings prizes.  Considering all the bugs and glitches in this game, I need to remember to screen shot everything.   :|
  • ninjahuman (AU1)ninjahuman (AU1) AU1 Posts: 2,526
    I am with @Uncle John (GB1) in seeing the GML prize in the coop rankings prizes.  Considering all the bugs and glitches in this game, I need to remember to screen shot everything.   :|
    Ok. I can't remember what the rank 1-50 cooperative prize is, but I remember receiving a GML for rank 1-50 and I came 1st in both the individual and cooperative section, so if there was any GML being given in the cooperative section I would have presumably received it, but I didn't receive any others apart from the individual ranking. So I don't think that there is one there unless it wasn't given out when it was supposed to.
  • carjola (AU1)carjola (AU1) AU1 Posts: 252
    The GML was only a reward in the personal rewards section of the chwe for ranks 1-50. These were shown on the front of the chwe under the trophy with "show me"

The coop rewards were separately shown on the coop rankings page and they did not include a gml. Some of the rewards were a choice of a dandy duck, copious cow, gold mystery box etc for the top 3 ranking coops.
  • pavilya (US1)pavilya (US1) US1 Posts: 7
    numbers are not matching  on silo,allways have before.......taking more product the silo says.......and  x gold or seaweed i have to use....................................its not right
Sign In to comment.