Home General Discussions & Questions Most Discussed Topics

CHWE - Cooperative Hard Worker Event

JADIBU (INT1)JADIBU (INT1) Posts: 29
edited 01.06.2018 in Most Discussed Topics
http://prntscr.com/hg75ir

I have an issue on CHWE as after the next  (Cabbage) I will not be able to do it no more in it
Post edited by WascallyWabbit (FormerMod) on

Comments

• I have co op hardworker event and others in my co op have the individual hardworker event.
    This really isn't working out too well for me!!
    DxrxbillingGame @ us 1
  • Yend (US1)Yend (US1) US1 Posts: 21
     I am having a problem with the boosters for the Hard Work Event.  I bought a 10% booster for the whole cooperative for 10 Hrs.  Then I went and bought a 30 % booster for my own farm.  What happened is that it knocked the cooperative booster out and no one had the cooperative boost.  I bought another cooperative boost but I can not start an individual boost.  I am scared to loose the cooperative boost.  I have other members that now show both the cooperative boost and their own boost.  Anyone else have This happen?
  • Bevk (INT1)Bevk (INT1) Posts: 118
    Why the hotfix today.  I had everything going along beautifully to take me to the end of the CHWE and poof down we go with absolutely no warning whatsoever and now everything is reset.   My baskets are totally different.

Guys this is just ridiculous and time it got fixed.  So sick of this so really sick of it.
  • sanja13 (INT1)sanja13 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 11

Why are you always doing updates when CHWE runs? After the update, my productivity went from 7 points per second to zero !!! 

• Surya54 (INT1)Surya54 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 507
    I a bit lucky since my crate formation doesn't reset (still cabbage, milk, and alfalfa). The only thing that goes bad is the pps get reset.
    Surya54 @ WWW 1

Keep it up!
  • @Bevk (INT1) It wasn`t a hotfix @sanja13 (INT1) It wasn`t the update either, that is tomorrow, after the CHWE has finished.

It would appear that 2 or 3 servers went down, including INT1, we don`t have any more info than that yet, but will let you know as soon as we do.

Community Guidelines | GGS TOS | How to Clear your Cache |  Click to Contact Support

"I seek not to know the answers, but to understand the questions!" - Caine

• If you want to keep the CHWE, fine. Whatever.

But since THERE'S NO WAY I WILL EVER BE ABLE TO  GET ENOUGH POINTS FOR THE GOLD MINING LICENSE or any of the higher rewards, please bring back the regular HWE where it is still a challenge to get the top prize, but at least it's doable.

I'm tired of the CHWE with too many lame rewards for hard work and either have to spend a lot of dollars to increase your points, or spend a lot of gold to get high enough to get the gold mining licenses (mostly the reason I used to do the regular HWE).

It's just not worth the effort for the CHWE.

• artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,414
    I don't even try.  I just farm.  Plus, adding insult to injury, they added wheat to the rotation.  Wheat???  Why not just say "use gold or forget about it."

Hate coops but missing out on the benefits?  Check out "Hearts of Gold," the non-coop coop -- we leave you alone to farm your way.  No donations or group participation required.

https://community.goodgamestudios.com/bigfarm/en/discussion/158239/just-want-to-be-left-alone-to-farm-in-peace-us1-hearts-of-gold

• How mean...give me the HWE in place of the CCE then give me ( 3 in a row in the evening)  corn, ruta & wf ...lol, really...nothing to carry me through the night...not a good lover GGS

I see some graveling in your future ..  :p
  • Wons (AU1)Wons (AU1) AU1 Posts: 219
    I know there's only 1 day left of the CHWE & our co-op has been doing it but we still can't see our rank on the chart. We have to have made some points by now....right??? Just that the last page the bottom co-op has a 0 points ranking and they are there at the bottom. We don't show up on any of the pages so just wondered, where are we?

To Infinity & Beyond!!!
  • Southern (US1)Southern (US1) US1 Posts: 3,268

Success Team is an active, friendly co-op looking for daily adult players. Click here if interested or apply in game today! :)
  • archerbob (AU1)archerbob (AU1) AU1 Posts: 531
    Yep it's bugged, my co-op members tell me it's bugged for them too!
  • Shay1968 (US1)Shay1968 (US1) Posts: 1,324
    I really don't know how GGS expects us to play a coop event when we don't even know where we stand in the event. Considering they know the problem exists, you would think that at least one employee could make it into the office to fix the problem. 

Breakdown on the Lab
    126,321,371,000 (lab cost) ÷ 5,000,000 (Average daily earnings) = 25,264.27 days
    25,264.27 (days) ÷ 365 (days in a year) = 69.22 years to fully upgrade the Lab
    That's if you use the daily earnings to upgrade the Lab ONLY, no spending on other upgrades, islands, boosters, or anything else.
  • Wons (AU1)Wons (AU1) AU1 Posts: 219
    Thx @Southern (US1) There is so much going on here, I knew there would be something, somewhere here but it's a lot of posts to go thru and I guess I missed that. :)
    To Infinity & Beyond!!!
  • marywisc (US1)marywisc (US1) US1 Posts: 176
    GGS apology, well written by CM Hunter - but SO NOT GOOD ENOUGH!!

I appreciate the moderators. They don't make the decisions, they are the messengers of GGS decisions, and sometimes that's a very tough job.

GGS offers a lot of events in Big Farm, without them the game would be boring. Each event offers its own reward. It's up to each player what they want to do to obtain that reward; how much farm cash, gold, special seeds, seaweed, etc., what each player wants to use of their resources.

If we don't have an absolute assurance from GGS that we will receive the rewards we work for, then what is the point of playing this game?

In an email from GGS this morning - an automated email, I was told there was a bug - I won't get my personal reward, our coop won't get the coop reward, and all the resources my coop members used and the coop used are just plain lost.

Now how is this acceptable?
  • chbamb (US1)chbamb (US1) US1 Posts: 29
    I understand about the individual rewards received during the event. However, what about the ranking rewards that were not distributed like the gold mining licenses? That's the ONLY reason I played--to get a license. Now, you're telling me that GG is NOT going to honor the ranking rewards? Then why play?????
  • Seeker1 (US1)Seeker1 (US1) US1 Posts: 571

There is absolutely NO reason to play.  Everyone should walk over to their window and open it really wide and then pick up their computer or laptop and throw it out that open window and be done with Bigfarm!
    Why would I need to throw away my computer to stop playing Big Farm...too funny :D

"By three methods we may learn wisdom:
    First, by reflection, which is noblest;
    second, by imitation, which is easiest;
    and third, by experience, which is the bitterest."  
    --Confucius

There is absolutely NO reason to play.  Everyone should walk over to their window and open it really wide and then pick up their computer or laptop and throw it out that open window and be done with Bigfarm!
    Why would I need to throw away my computer to stop playing Big Farm...too funny :D
    Yes, It was meant to be funny  :D   Although this is not a laughing matter for many that were focusing on the coop part of the event, it is to lighten the mood a bit.  Everyone will indeed benefit from the compensation package except for the #1 coops on each server that should have been able to pick the prizes they wanted.  I also think the prize of the 1 GML that was to be awarded to the top 50 coops should be awarded to everyone.

Breakdown on the Lab
    126,321,371,000 (lab cost) ÷ 5,000,000 (Average daily earnings) = 25,264.27 days
    That's if you use the daily earnings to upgrade the Lab ONLY, no spending on other upgrades, islands, boosters, or anything else.

Yes, It was meant to be funny  :D   Although this is not a laughing matter for many that were focusing on the coop part of the event, it is to lighten the mood a bit.  Everyone will indeed benefit from the compensation package except for the #1 coops on each server that should have been able to pick the prizes they wanted.  I also think the prize of the 1 GML that was to be awarded to the top 50 coops should be awarded to everyone.

Breakdown on the Lab
Sign In to comment.