Home EN General Discussions & Questions Most Discussed Topics

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

CHWE - Cooperative Hard Worker Event

JADIBU (INT1)JADIBU (INT1) Posts: 29
edited 01.06.2018 in Most Discussed Topics
http://prntscr.com/hg75ir

I have an issue on CHWE as after the next  (Cabbage) I will not be able to do it no more in it
Post edited by WascallyWabbit (FormerMod) on

Comments

• I have co op hardworker event and others in my co op have the individual hardworker event.
    This really isn't working out too well for me!!
  • Yend (US1)Yend (US1) US1 Posts: 21
     I am having a problem with the boosters for the Hard Work Event.  I bought a 10% booster for the whole cooperative for 10 Hrs.  Then I went and bought a 30 % booster for my own farm.  What happened is that it knocked the cooperative booster out and no one had the cooperative boost.  I bought another cooperative boost but I can not start an individual boost.  I am scared to loose the cooperative boost.  I have other members that now show both the cooperative boost and their own boost.  Anyone else have This happen?
  • Bevk (INT1)Bevk (INT1) Posts: 118
    Why the hotfix today.  I had everything going along beautifully to take me to the end of the CHWE and poof down we go with absolutely no warning whatsoever and now everything is reset.   My baskets are totally different.

Guys this is just ridiculous and time it got fixed.  So sick of this so really sick of it.
  • sanja13 (INT1)sanja13 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 11

Why are you always doing updates when CHWE runs? After the update, my productivity went from 7 points per second to zero !!! 

• Surya54 (INT1)Surya54 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 507
    I a bit lucky since my crate formation doesn't reset (still cabbage, milk, and alfalfa). The only thing that goes bad is the pps get reset.
  • @Bevk (INT1) It wasn`t a hotfix @sanja13 (INT1) It wasn`t the update either, that is tomorrow, after the CHWE has finished.

It would appear that 2 or 3 servers went down, including INT1, we don`t have any more info than that yet, but will let you know as soon as we do.
  • If you want to keep the CHWE, fine. Whatever.

But since THERE'S NO WAY I WILL EVER BE ABLE TO  GET ENOUGH POINTS FOR THE GOLD MINING LICENSE or any of the higher rewards, please bring back the regular HWE where it is still a challenge to get the top prize, but at least it's doable.

I'm tired of the CHWE with too many lame rewards for hard work and either have to spend a lot of dollars to increase your points, or spend a lot of gold to get high enough to get the gold mining licenses (mostly the reason I used to do the regular HWE).

It's just not worth the effort for the CHWE.

• artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    I don't even try.  I just farm.  Plus, adding insult to injury, they added wheat to the rotation.  Wheat???  Why not just say "use gold or forget about it."
  • How mean...give me the HWE in place of the CCE then give me ( 3 in a row in the evening)  corn, ruta & wf ...lol, really...nothing to carry me through the night...not a good lover GGS

I see some graveling in your future ..  :p
  • Don't even bother with the CHWE. if I happen to be harvesting something it needs, fine, otherwise I ignore it.
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    Don't even bother with the CHWE. if I happen to be harvesting something it needs, fine, otherwise I ignore it.
    That's me. I might win a couple of things, but I don't hold my breath.  The one thing that really worked, that all levels could enjoy, that we begged them not to change, and  ... well, there it is.
  • Southern (US1)Southern (US1) US1 Posts: 3,268
    Don't even bother with the CHWE. if I happen to be harvesting something it needs, fine, otherwise I ignore it.
    That's pretty much our entire Co-Ops attitude towards the new CHWE as well.

We're not going to pay thousands of gold (or the equivalent in Seaweed) just to win 6,000 gold. That's completely counter-productive.

So we wind up pretty much ignoring it, and most of the time get around 25 of the Hard Work Rewards, and that's it.

Starting to get that attitude towards all the constant CCs, events, and everything else as well.

Personally, I have the feeling that all this was designed to pump up gold sales, so that the company looked better (in terms of gross (gold) sales) for the purposes of the merger (which is why the brothers retook control of the company earlier this year), and once that's complete in January or February, things will start to calm down again.  At least that's my hope.  I can't keep this pace up much longer.
  • Wons (AU1)Wons (AU1) AU1 Posts: 223
    I know there's only 1 day left of the CHWE & our co-op has been doing it but we still can't see our rank on the chart. We have to have made some points by now....right??? Just that the last page the bottom co-op has a 0 points ranking and they are there at the bottom. We don't show up on any of the pages so just wondered, where are we?

• archerbob (AU1)archerbob (AU1) AU1 Posts: 531
    Yep it's bugged, my co-op members tell me it's bugged for them too!
  • Shay1968 (US1)Shay1968 (US1) Posts: 1,324
    I really don't know how GGS expects us to play a coop event when we don't even know where we stand in the event. Considering they know the problem exists, you would think that at least one employee could make it into the office to fix the problem. 
  • Wons (AU1)Wons (AU1) AU1 Posts: 223
    Thx @Southern (US1) There is so much going on here, I knew there would be something, somewhere here but it's a lot of posts to go thru and I guess I missed that. :)
  • marywisc (US1)marywisc (US1) US1 Posts: 176
    GGS apology, well written by CM Hunter - but SO NOT GOOD ENOUGH!!

I appreciate the moderators. They don't make the decisions, they are the messengers of GGS decisions, and sometimes that's a very tough job.

GGS offers a lot of events in Big Farm, without them the game would be boring. Each event offers its own reward. It's up to each player what they want to do to obtain that reward; how much farm cash, gold, special seeds, seaweed, etc., what each player wants to use of their resources.

If we don't have an absolute assurance from GGS that we will receive the rewards we work for, then what is the point of playing this game?

In an email from GGS this morning - an automated email, I was told there was a bug - I won't get my personal reward, our coop won't get the coop reward, and all the resources my coop members used and the coop used are just plain lost.

Now how is this acceptable?
  • connie_86 (US1)connie_86 (US1) US1 Posts: 137

I appreciate the moderators. They don't make the decisions, they are the messengers of GGS decisions, and sometimes that's a very tough job.

GGS offers a lot of events in Big Farm, without them the game would be boring. Each event offers its own reward. It's up to each player what they want to do to obtain that reward; how much farm cash, gold, special seeds, seaweed, etc., what each player wants to use of their resources.

If we don't have an absolute assurance from GGS that we will receive the rewards we work for, then what is the point of playing this game?

In an email from GGS this morning - an automated email, I was told there was a bug - I won't get my personal reward, our coop won't get the coop reward, and all the resources my coop members used and the coop used are just plain lost.

What would you like them to do? Personally, I am at least glad they are owning up to there mistakes.I understand your frustration with them as I am equally frustrated as well, but let's wait to see what they really give us back. just saying..... 
  • Just Kar (US1)Just Kar (US1) US1 Posts: 340

8 in the top 10 finishing, I can go on, many more screenshots. All of this for a coop apple and some skins???

Now show me the score of the team you gave the #1 prizes to!!!  
  • I don't need a coop orchard. I NEEDED the upgrade/build booster, and I NEEDED the Irish chicken coop. 

I don't need small amounts of cat charms, paltry-HP decos, or another 5 rose seeds. Nobody plays these HWEs for the lame prizes. We play for GMLs. We might play HARDER and spend MORE if the prizes at each reward level were actually worth the work to get them. I hit the 2 million mark for the first time ever, and what did I earn? A ridiculous deco with an HP in the 20s?! 

I don't think GGS will ever understand their base or try to make us happy.
  • chbamb (US1)chbamb (US1) US1 Posts: 29
    I understand about the individual rewards received during the event. However, what about the ranking rewards that were not distributed like the gold mining licenses? That's the ONLY reason I played--to get a license. Now, you're telling me that GG is NOT going to honor the ranking rewards? Then why play?????
    edited 13.12.2017
    I understand about the individual rewards received during the event. However, what about the ranking rewards that were not distributed like the gold mining licenses? That's the ONLY reason I played--to get a license. Now, you're telling me that GG is NOT going to honor the ranking rewards? Then why play?????

There is absolutely NO reason to play.  Everyone should walk over to their window and open it really wide and then pick up their computer or laptop and throw it out that open window and be done with Bigfarm!
  • Piebaldsparkle (GB1)Piebaldsparkle (GB1) GB1 Posts: 107
    edited 13.12.2017

I got the same rubbish automated reply

I AGREE THE APOLOGY IS INSUFFICIENT, WE DON'T PLAY HWE FOR THE CRAPPY IN GAME REWARDS.  THEY MUST HAVE A ZILLION SCREEN SHOTS OF THE TOP 50, HOW HARD IS IT TO HONOR THE REWARDS PROMISED, EVEN IF THEY ARE TOO INEPT TO WORKOUT WHO THE WINNING COOPS REALLY WERE.

***Please do not post replies from support on the forums. Thank you! | Cuddly

• Seeker1 (US1)Seeker1 (US1) US1 Posts: 571

There is absolutely NO reason to play.  Everyone should walk over to their window and open it really wide and then pick up their computer or laptop and throw it out that open window and be done with Bigfarm!
    Why would I need to throw away my computer to stop playing Big Farm...too funny :D

Why would I need to throw away my computer to stop playing Big Farm...too funny :D
    Yes, It was meant to be funny  :D   Although this is not a laughing matter for many that were focusing on the coop part of the event, it is to lighten the mood a bit.  Everyone will indeed benefit from the compensation package except for the #1 coops on each server that should have been able to pick the prizes they wanted.  I also think the prize of the 1 GML that was to be awarded to the top 50 coops should be awarded to everyone.

Yes, It was meant to be funny  :D   Although this is not a laughing matter for many that were focusing on the coop part of the event, it is to lighten the mood a bit.  Everyone will indeed benefit from the compensation package except for the #1 coops on each server that should have been able to pick the prizes they wanted.  I also think the prize of the 1 GML that was to be awarded to the top 50 coops should be awarded to everyone.
  • FarmerMarkD (US1)FarmerMarkD (US1) US1 Posts: 119

I agree with @marywisc (US1) . And I think this quote from her post is the heart of the issue. @CM_Hunter
    said, "[w]e sincerely hope that we can regain the trust we had with all of you ...." Once lost, trust is a difficult thing to regain.

I won't reiterate the entire list of issues here, they have been hashed and rehashed in these forums. But all of these recent issues have lead to a lack of trust on the part of the players. Some of us long-time players have stuck with Big Farm for years. We enjoy the game, we love the friends we have made, and we've been through a number of major and minor issues with the game. But we've stuck with you. But this latest rash of failures, capped off by running a full event (which cost players dearly in our resources) with none of the promised rewards given at the end, either coop or personal, was the final straw that wiped away the trust we had that GGS would give us what they promised. How can we possibly trust that the next event, whatever it might be, will actually have rewards at the end? How can we trust that the next CC will actually give rewards? Or the next HW? We were assured that this latest CHW event would give individual rewards, even though the coop rewards were impossibly messed up. Another broken promise. More trust lost.

Of course I don't blame the mods. This forum is the place for us to vent and voice our concerns, and the mods are the ones to pass info back and forth between the community and GGS. I think we all understand this, and I've seldom seen anyone saying anything against the mods. We love our mods. We know they have the same issues and frustrations we do. But they are the only ones we can talk to, so we vent. Not against them, but against what we see as unfair in this game that we all love.

The automated message we got from GGS "help" was really a slap in the face. Saying that since we got progress rewards they could not offer any compensation was just telling us, "whatever we promise you doesn't matter. We don't have to give it to you if we don't want to. You got something, so shut up and stop complaining." How does that line up with the apology we got from @CM_Hunter? Honestly, these two messages from GGS, coming so close together in time, could not possibly be more different in tone. Which are we to believe? That GGS is sincerely sorry, or that GGS doesn't care what they promised us? Both can't be true.

While I appreciate the apology message, and I hope that GGS is truly working to make this a better, smoother, more stable gaming experience for all concerned, these mixed messages have left a bad taste in my mouth and a great deal of doubt in my mind.

Trust? Not yet. That will take some time, and some visible, measurable effort on the part of GGS. I sincerely hope they are up to the task. For the sake of the entire community.
  • In an email from GGS this morning - an automated email, I was told there was a bug - I won't get my personal reward, our coop won't get the coop reward, and all the resources my coop members used and the coop used are just plain lost.

I got the same rubbish automated reply

I AGREE THE APOLOGY IS INSUFFICIENT, WE DON'T PLAY HWE FOR THE CRAPPY IN GAME REWARDS.  THEY MUST HAVE A ZILLION SCREEN SHOTS OF THE TOP 50, HOW HARD IS IT TO HONOR THE REWARDS PROMISED, EVEN IF THEY ARE TOO INEPT TO WORKOUT WHO THE WINNING COOPS REALLY WERE.

***Please do not post replies from support on the forums. Thank you! | Cuddly

Sorry Cuddly, didn't realise it was a secret as it was an automated reply, I assumed we all got the same, so nothing to hide..................
  • 307Hal (US1)307Hal (US1) US1 Posts: 15
    I, as well as MANY others, spend a lot of REAL MONEY playing this "GAME".
    That being said, it can no longer be classified as "just a game".
    You, GGS, expect us to enter into a contract as we play your so called "game", purchase gold, etc.
    When i participate in your activities & events, i expect you, GGS, to fulfill the contract entered into concerning what i will be rewarded for my level of participation aka REAL MONEY spent.
    While i appreciate your attempt to compensate for YOUR mishaps during the last few events, it is
    SORELY lacking.
    Waiting to do or say anything over an entire weekend + is completely unacceptable.
    This is a 24/7 game & needs 24/7 attention. Still collected 24/7 money though, right?
    We sadly realize that we will not get our REAL MONEY back but, it costs you -0- nothing to give true & fair compensation for the "virtual" rewards we so diligently spend our TIME & MONEY to win. If any of us had known this would be the result of this last CHWE we would not have spent our TIME & MONEY to participate!
    And each time you decide to run a "hotfix" in the middle of an event, i.e. the last couple of CHWE, & the last Coop Challenge being pulled, costs many people REAL MONEY because of the event being reset & having to start over AFTER monies already spent, with no compensation for that.. which you caused, to which we have chosen to chalk up & carry on because we like the game. BUT, it is getting really OLD!
    I have deleted an account previously & can surely do it again..
    GET IT RIGHT PEOPLE!

And..don't put out another event until you are sure you have it ALL straightened out! 

Sign In to comment.