Home EN General Discussions & Questions Most Discussed Topics

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

"Food Truck" - Gourmet Farm Event

146»

Comments

• artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    @GoldenrodFarm (US1)  Everything you have written is right on the money. I won't be going the Mobile route, I don't think. I am just going to squeeze what enjoyment I can with this game as it's presented until it is no more.
  • archerbob (AU1)archerbob (AU1) AU1 Posts: 531
    edited 10.04.2018
    I'm pretty sure this is indeed a fail...

Only question I have is why does an event cost more to finish after the timer has run out than it would have before the timer ran out... is it a punishment?

This is laughable, I don't have the gold to complete it for 2715, what makes you think I can do it for 16500...
    Post edited by archerbob (AU1) on
  • the donations required are to costly to bother with the nothing value of the deco

doing lower level deco to demo for upgrade of other decos

what a waste this event is

• I missed the last one I did by 12 drops and found the same thing, it was going to cost me thousands of gold for not being able to finish.  The reason I can't finish is because the drops are so scarce, I even tried what little seaweed fertilizer I had to get the last 12, but the 3 tries yielded 0 drops.  
  • I'm still getting the cups dropped from the food truck, but I finished that part yesterday. Will it switch to the carrots? I also thought the mills and labs were fixed, but mine still need the number reduced. Thanks for looking at them.
  • grrr (NL1)grrr (NL1) NL1 Posts: 664
    Have you donated the muffins and peaches yet?
    The cups will continue dropping untill you've completed the whole task, it's the same for the speed run steps of the main farm events, I'm still getting map pieces because I haven't collected all the honey needed.
  • Never noticed that before, but I'm honestly not sure if I finished that whole step.Thanks for the info. If it is after that whole step then I'll let you know. 
  • @Farmer Kissy (US1) grrr is correct, it should be ok after the whole task is completed.

As for the production buildings (and market contracts) the errors appear to come up when you try to do something that will result in leaving a 0 balance (or very close to it) in your storage - It is being worked on, but in the meantime, either adding more items or reducing the amount being used (by lowering the amount produced) should both be effective workarounds.
  • vbillyboy55 (AU1)vbillyboy55 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 214
    Can anyone please advise what time the Food Truck Theme Event is going to start  ,  was supposed to start today 11`/11 18  but to date no sign of it  ,  here in Australia it is 6-00pm  and  looks like we will miss a day of the event making it extremely hard to complete.
  • i know, remember though that this next foos truck and wedding planner will have 8 days, so if you miss a day it's still 7.

but still @WascallyWabbit @CM_Hunter could you please find out what is going on?
  • farmgirlmimi43 (US1)farmgirlmimi43 (US1) US1 Posts: 422
    edited 11.11.2018
    Can anyone please advise what time the Food Truck Theme Event is going to start  ,  was supposed to start today 11`/11 18  but to date no sign of it  ,  here in Australia it is 6-00pm  and  looks like we will miss a day of the event making it extremely hard to complete.

All dates are based on German time and it will still be the 11th over there for another 15 hours. For you events can start, and end, a day later than scheduled due to the time difference.
  • Can anyone please advise what time the Food Truck Theme Event is going to start  ,  was supposed to start today 11`/11 18  but to date no sign of it  ,  here in Australia it is 6-00pm  and  looks like we will miss a day of the event making it extremely hard to complete.

@vbillyboy55 (AU1) It is there now, now sure when it arrived, but glad you didn`t have to wait too long. :)
  • you can always start your own co-op. There are a lot of solo's out there.
    costs gold though  right?  I think people are saying not worth it - for gold or the amount of farm cash they are losing
    it costs 200 gold to start you own co-op
  • GrammaLeah (US1)GrammaLeah (US1) US1 Posts: 611
    You don't lose that gold when you start a co-op, it just goes into the co-op coffers.
Sign In to comment.