Home EN General Discussions & Questions Most Discussed Topics

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Goldfish Rescue Event - (Coop Goldfish Pond)

11012»

Comments

• gold fish rescue not giving prizes won
  • max 2 (GB1)max 2 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 2
    edited 18.02.2020
    can anyone tell me how to get fish for pond on coop please
    just started new coop need help please
    Post edited by WascallyWabbit (FormerMod) on
  • shazamd (US1)shazamd (US1) US1 Posts: 766
    Goldfish Event is on now.  You can send Oleg out to fish or catch them yourself from the fishing areas on each farm.  If you choose to fish yourself, you must make the bait in your mill and equip it in your tackle box along with the other gear (rod, line, etc)

Here's a link for full details:
    https://crazybigfarm.net/events/goldfish_rescue.htm
  • can anyone tell me how to get fish for pond on coop please
    just started new coop need help please
    @max 2 (GB1) As you catch fish & score points in the Goldfish Rescue event, you also fill the happiness bars shown on the event window.

The 2 smaller bars, are just filled by you & add to the happiness that you get on the fishbowl deco that you win.

The longer bar below them, is filled by all the coop members combined & that adds more bonus village happiness to your coop's pond & also adds fish to the pond.

The more bonus happiness you earn, the more fish you will need to feed in your pond.

If you do not fill the large bar at least once, no fish will be added to the pond.

• I logged in today and all of mine were gone???  I have logged out & back in again....still gone.  After the hot fix....still gone.
  • I logged in today and all of mine were gone???  I have logged out & back in again....still gone.  After the hot fix....still gone.

• Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,994
    Not sure what you're seeing- from the pict - lower center is showing VHP in purple
     the top left one is for your Gold Fish Bowl deco you'll get at the end of the event.
     The bottom is for the pond/co op over all once your caught gold fish are added to the co op pond.
  • Not sure what you're seeing- from the pict - lower center is showing VHP in purple
     the top left one is for your Gold Fish Bowl deco you'll get at the end of the event.
     The bottom is for the pond/co op over all once your caught gold fish are added to the co op pond.
    Yes I know :)  The pond/co op did have 4 earned then 0 now today it's showing 1...  it's like that in our co op... I sense a bug/glitch?
    Not sure what you're seeing- from the pict - lower center is showing VHP in purple
    Yes I know :)  The pond/co op did have 4 earned then 0 now today it's showing 1...  it's like that in our co op... I sense a bug/glitch?
    ok yes that could very well be then - some thing to keep an eye on at the end of the event.
  • Michele Leach (GB1)Michele Leach (GB1) GB1 Posts: 101
    edited 29.02.2020
    what is the point of doing fish feed when the poor little goldfish do not even get in the village pond when the event finishes. hoofhrearted fish pond has not fed any goldfish in a  long time
  • what is the point of doing fish feed when the poor little goldfish do not even get in the village pond when the event finishes. hoofhrearted fish pond has not fed any goldfish in a  long time
    @Michele Leach (GB1) See my post to Max (above) :)
    what is the point of doing fish feed when the poor little goldfish do not even get in the village pond when the event finishes. hoofhrearted fish pond has not fed any goldfish in a  long time
    Ask your fellow member to make Gold fish pellets to donate into your co op pond.
    The feed can be made on ones Main farm as well as on their Gourmet farm through both the mills.

During the Gold Fish Rescue event there are two types of Gold Fish feed that can be made. Flakes & Pellets. Flakes to keep the Gold fish you or Oleg catch during the Gold Fish Rescue event alive to make it into the Village/co op pond at the end of the GFR and Gold Fish pellets to keep the caught Gold Fish living in the co op pond. Here's a couple of links to help you & your co op out in this area of the game.

https://crazybigfarm.net/farm/buildings/MF_windmill.htm#Village%20recipes

https://crazybigfarm.net/farm/buildings/GF_water_mill.htm

https://crazybigfarm.net/farm/village/village_pond.htm
  • why are the goldfish not going into the co op pond when the event is over i keep looking for them in the co op pond and i know they are not there as they are not being fed it was nice to see them swimming round 
  • why are the goldfish not going into the co op pond when the event is over i keep looking for them in the co op pond and i know they are not there as they are not being fed it was nice to see them swimming round 

@Michele Leach (GB1)  The members of your coop need to collectively fill the long bar for VH at least once for fish to be transferred to the pond at the end of the event....

The more times you fill it, the more "bonus" VH your pond will give & the more food you will need to make to keep that Bonus VH active.

The 2 shorter bars are for you to fill personally, for the happiness on the Goldfish bowl deco that you get.

• How to put goldfish in co-op pond?
    After two fish rescue events, having about 150 total
    I have about 2000 feed available for pond. My co-op happy is very low to almost nothing
    I have fed the pond but nothing tells me there are fish in there??????

Another question is about the concentrated pellets that I make in mill
    Where do they get used??

farmer dave   looking for help
    thanks

• just noticed the info above with past posts and answers.ill read thru it and maybe answer my own questions
    @Data King (US1)  my tackle box is max upgraded ... all 3 tackle box's are lv 5 (Fishing Supplies) ... got plenty of room if i make goldfish bait. Ty for looking out for me  :)
    and u do know u have to equip the bait just like ur rod reel line or hooks?! Right!!
Sign In to comment.