Home EN General Discussions & Questions Most Discussed Topics

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Goldfish Rescue Event - (Coop Goldfish Pond)

Comments

• Oh yea, forgot all about the manual fishing thing.  haven't done that in ages.
    I hated that.  Stopped once I got trawlers.
    Gees... what a pain.  But I got a few.  
    Feeding the pond never was a problem.  Making fish food is a great thing to produce for the CC.  Feed missions.  It makes a ton.  I just forgot about the bait and fishing.

Shees.... To the folks at GG.  Hasn't any of you computer geeks EVER seen a real fish?
    1.  Fish DO NOT blink.  Eye lids are to keep eyes moist.  Since fish live in water, no need for eye lids at all.  They just look retarded blinking away.
    2. Catfish are BOTTOM FEEDERS.   WHY are mine always hanging around the surface IN THE WAY of the desired fish?  Took me forever just to wait for THREE lousy goldfish to have a clear shot. 
    3.  What the hell is this wormy looking thing on the goldfish?   Goldfish don't have those.  Someone must have watched some nature film of angler fish.  NOT goldfish.
    Not a single species has these dangle things on their dorsal fins.
    Then again, you gave fish blinking eyes so why not just give it hair and a pretty bow too?  Or here's a thought, make goldfish LOOK like goldfish? Hmmmm? This guy would be fine without that wormy bit flitting around and with eyes always open.
    4.  When this first came out you all made the fleas really look like disgusting fleas.  I'm so glad you changed them to a more cutsie blue bug but still.
    GOLDFISH DO NOT FIND OR EAT FLEAS IN THE WILD!!!!  Or even in a fish bowl.
    Now they MIGHT eat a bug if one becomes available to them.  But in reality they just scavenge for what ever they find.  (Yea I know, hard to do that in a game, but flies would be a more logical option than a flea. NO chance of a flea ever just falling into the water.)
    Goldfish would be delighted to eat a worm, be it small enough.  Tiny redworms or some such thing. And we WOULD find worms in our farm fields.  Why fleas and not something more logical?

here is a common fantail goldfish.  (Actually looks like a young oranda, close enough.)
    Note;
    NO blinking eyes, NO dangling thing waving around off their back. 

i agree.  i don't know if someone at GGS was trying to be funny or what, but the worms coming out of the top of the goldfish are very disturbing.  i don't think i can do this event next time if i have to look at wormy fish again.  i hope it's fixed soon.
  • GrammaLeah (US1)GrammaLeah (US1) US1 Posts: 611
    Are other people missing the goldfish bowl from the recent event?
    I'm getting reports from co-op members about it.
  • Big Beck (US1)Big Beck (US1) US1 Posts: 514
    I have just seen i have 253,000,000 in goldfish rescue and should have the 3 gold chests as a reward but there is nothing in my dropbox, it says already won across it but nothing there is this a bug x
    read the previous posts. :)
  • I have no goldfish in my goldfish bowl and no goldfish in the coop pond

where do I get goldfish from to start with?
  • Uncle John (GB1)Uncle John (GB1) GB1 Posts: 11,004
    Either send Oleg for them or make bait (in the windmill) and catch them in the mlnl game
  • Michele Leach (GB1)Michele Leach (GB1) GB1 Posts: 101
    edited 27.07.2019
    :( why are the goldfish not going into the co op pond when the event is over i keep looking foor them in the co op pond and i know they are not t here as they are not being fed it was nice to see them swimming round  :(:(
  • Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,994
    :( why are the goldfish not going into the co op pond when the event is over i keep looking foor them in the co op pond and i know they are not t here as they are not being fed it was nice to see them swimming round  :(:(
    ?? The event is still running on the US1 server for another 16 hours at the time of this post.
  • stef7 (US1)stef7 (US1) US1 Posts: 460
    Is anyone having trouble with the Goldfish event?

I have 3 times now made goldfish bait gone to use it so I can fish with it and catch the goldfish and no bait is there. 

I am wasting time milling bait that just disappears into thin air. I also can not participate in the gold fish event due to this so I am missing out on the rewards of the event as well.

Same old same old with this game they add something new and more becomes unplayable. GGS you really need to do a lot more testing before you change or add anything and stop making your players suffer. 
    I MAKE GOLD FISH BAIT AND IT DISAPPEARS.

3 times now I have milled gold fish bait.

I go to the fishing and open my tackle box to put the gold fish bait in it so I can go fish for gold fish and nothing is there.

• elb (GB1)elb (GB1) GB1 Posts: 100
    have you looked on the other pages? That's page 1 of 4
    Sorry to hear you're having troubles there @stef7 (US1) Here's a link to help you out with your gold fish.

https://www.crazybigfarm.tk/events/goldfish_rescue.htm
  • grrr (NL1)grrr (NL1) NL1 Posts: 664
    Isn't that a screenshot of the supply shop, not the tackle box?
    The tackle box is on the left side of the ringmenu whren you click on Oleg.
  • If you have even 1 bait left in the tackle box then all newly made bait go straight into there.
  • holidayrox (US1)holidayrox (US1) US1 Posts: 328
    @stef7 (US1) are you making goldfish bait, or goldfish flake?

I am not having problems with either.

Is the goldfish bait not showing up to put into your tacklebox?
  • BlueZilver (GB1)BlueZilver (GB1) GB1 Posts: 222

@BlueZilver (GB1) you're going to have to upgrade your tackle box, as from the picture shown, you don't have room for the bait, even if you happen to have made it, or have it ready. One need 5 spots in their tackle box to be able to hold, then use bait, when fishing for one self.
  • BlueZilver (GB1)BlueZilver (GB1) GB1 Posts: 222
    @Data King (US1)  my tackle box is max upgraded ... all 3 tackle box's are lv 5 (Fishing Supplies) ... got plenty of room if i make goldfish bait. Ty for looking out for me  :)
  • look at this thing please stop runing any new event and fix INT1 befor start next CC please
  • WascallyWabbit (FormerMod)WascallyWabbit (FormerMod) Guest Posts: 6,097
    edited 27.08.2019

Can you try building it in your deco park, see if it shows any happiness there, also try reloading game & let us know if it makes any difference. Thanks
  • harvestmoonn (INT1)harvestmoonn (INT1) INT1 Posts: 851
    edited 27.08.2019

its same
    sadly my constraction slot busy else tryed it in other farm too
    reloaded browser too its same
    tier 8 deco was from my bro acc
  • So there are 2 decos with no happiness on 2 diff accounts, both from the GFR that just ended? Do your coop mates have the same issue?
    edited 27.08.2019
    yes i got them now 
    my coop are small just 2 other active but none online atm

• OK thanks.... I have reported these 2, mine is OK so its not affecting everyone, lets see if anyone else posts, I hope that its not just INT1 again :/
  • here pic from tier 8 one

• Thankyou engel :)

edited 27.08.2019
    well think i had double rewards too so its extra deco that got no stat i think
    well that acc with tier 8 deco got 48 hour short time and was rank 3 in gold fish and rank 6 or 5 in pleasure park so he got 7 gold box dont remmber how many PP gives but gold fish was 2 box for rank 2-5

mine had 2 yellow gold box and 12 hour short time was rank 14 in PP dont remmber about gold fish  

• this 2 most be from this event i guess
  • @WascallyWabbit
    hello umm i got all reward i have gotten during fishing event after its ended again got spammed by constroction tokens
  • I was supposed to win 4 tokens but never received them
Sign In to comment.