Home EN General Discussions & Questions Most Discussed Topics

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Goldfish Rescue Event - (Coop Goldfish Pond)

edited 23.02.2018 in Most Discussed Topics
Does anyone know how to get goldfish in the co op pond?
the only info I could find is: The more fish you rescue, the more will appear in your Village pond, and the more of a Village Happiness bonus you will receive.
We have goldfish in our bowls, but none in the co op pond.  Any info on how this works would be appreciated.

Post edited by WascallyWabbit (FormerMod) on

Comments

• Ozzie (AU1)Ozzie (AU1) AU1 Posts: 524
    Gold fish will only appear after the event has finished.  

Bit strange if you ask me.
  • But it says it the more fish in your pond "the more of a Village Happiness bonus you will receive."
    So no village happiness bonus because the fish don't show up until the event is finished??  makes absolutely no sense to me.
  • Southern (US1)Southern (US1) US1 Posts: 3,268
    But it says it the more fish in your pond "the more of a Village Happiness bonus you will receive."
    So no village happiness bonus because the fish don't show up until the event is finished??  makes absolutely no sense to me.
    The fish will stay in the village pond and continue to generate village happiness forever, even after the event is over.

Unless you stop feeding them. Then they'll die.
  • Ok  thank you
  • I made 250 goldfish pellets in the watermill but the amount of feed still stays the same before and after at 47 and the amount of days it lasts stays the same at 2. I have five goldfish.
  • CrazyBigfarm55 (US1)CrazyBigfarm55 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,226
    Goldfish pellets are for the village pond, you have to make goldfish flakes for your fish in the fish bowl. Once you harvest the flakes they will automatically go into the event.
  • kaa (AU1)kaa (AU1) AU1 Posts: 3

I started playing Big Farm about 5 weeks ago so I am still learning.

1.       When the first Hard Worker Event started about 2 weeks ago, there was a challenge on the LHS task bar for starting the event. The reward was 10 X Seaweed feed.  I never received that reward so send in a support ticket with screen captures. The response said that there would be more challenges in the near future to make up for the problems.  –  No reward

2.       Recently a new event started to collect bees. I worked hard to collect all the bees shortly after the event started. The reward was 20 x Rose Seeds and 5 x Super humus but I received no reward. I have screen captures for this. I cleared the cache and have tried restarting the game.  – No reward

3.       Also recently, the Goldfish Rescue Event started and I diligently went about working on it. At 6,500,000 points, the hard work reward within the Goldfish rescue event is 2 x fishing rods. These were items I was really looking forward to using. I did not receive them – No reward

I wonder how many other rewards I have missed out on as I have not kept track of any others. I feel reluctant to send another support ticket in just to get blown off again. Is this something common in the game?  I find it disappointing in what appears to be a great game that this many things don’t work in such a short space of time.

• @kaa (AU1) I played for a few weeks myself and I haven't keep track of missing rewards as of yet, but as for the Bees and Goldfish Rescue, I received both rewards. And for the fishing rod have you check your inventory for the Gifts and Pranks?
  • kaa (AU1)kaa (AU1) AU1 Posts: 3
    Thanks Rosmarie

I found the fishing rods there. It wasn't what I expected.
  • kaa (AU1) said:
    Thanks Rosmarie

I found the fishing rods there. It wasn't what I expected.
    You're welcome. I too think of it some kind of rod I can use for fishing until I saw it in the Twin's Trick or Treat list. >:) 

I hope everything work out for you with the game.
  • i already reach 11,000,000 rescue points, and for that i should've got 3 tokens, but i dont, is it me only me or somebody else too?
  • Uncle John (GB1)Uncle John (GB1) GB1 Posts: 11,004
    We've found that you sometimes have to catch another goldfish to get the reward to drop.
  • thank you for that information
  • stacy40 (US1)stacy40 (US1) US1 Posts: 62
    I'm missing 7 tokens from goldfish event to use on wheel of fortune. shows i just won them but not in inventory
  • bdreish (GB1)bdreish (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,341
    I'm missing 7 tokens from goldfish event to use on wheel of fortune. shows i just won them but not in inventory

That has just happened to me too. Should have received 8 tokens but nothing there.
  • piggyoink15 (US1)piggyoink15 (US1) Posts: 174
    edited 25.11.2017
    Why is the goldfish rescue event only seven days long if we have a cooperative decoration in our village about it? Is the decoration going to be kept in the village? And is it the first time that the event has been hosted?
  • I'm missing 7 tokens from goldfish event to use on wheel of fortune. shows i just won them but not in inventory

That has just happened to me too. Should have received 8 tokens but nothing there.
    @bdreish (GB1), @stacy40 (US1)
     Apparently the hard work reward for 850K points in goldfish rescue are only 2 token

but I do remember a reward pop up with 8 token but not getting it, not sure for what though.. 
  • Shay1968 (US1)Shay1968 (US1) Posts: 1,324
    @rosmarie (INT1)  Prizes and points needed are based on a players XP level.  Mine is 6 tokens for my ranking. 

• @Shay1968 (US1) oh yes.. I just found out about the levels ranking today. all very confusing at first but make sense somehow. I don't think I like paying attention to all these numbers :#
    I log on this morning to check & find that I have passed the required amount for getting hard work reward no. 9 but they are not in my inventory.

Where did they go?

Anyone else missing any rewards?  How many other rewards did not go into my inventory?

I know the fleas did not as I was about to use them to make bait.  But I can't now.  :(
  • Heartland (AU1)Heartland (AU1) AU1 Posts: 192
    Bit sad really:-(.. This sort of bug seems to be becoming more prevalent.. Lift your game GGS.. I know you have had staffing changes etc.. But please get it right.. Fast losing interest & will be monitoring my own farm more closely from now on
  • Heartland (AU1)Heartland (AU1) AU1 Posts: 192
    I log on this morning to check & find that I have passed the required amount for getting hard work reward no. 9 but they are not in my inventory.

Where did they go?

Anyone else missing any rewards?  How many other rewards did not go into my inventory?

I know the fleas did not as I was about to use them to make bait.  But I can't now.  :(
    Feeling less inclined to logon to BF as there are gremlins everywhere in this game atm:-(
    I know you have had issues GGS but before you roll out anything new GET IT RIGHT!!!  
  • G'day All

When catching goldfish using the Amphibian Booster the graphics says +3 Goldfish but only 2 are being credited. My total is hundreds short because of this, anyone else seeing this?

Mark

• Southern (US1)Southern (US1) US1 Posts: 3,268
    It's a display error, as confirmed by Wabbit.

You can only catch a maximum of +2 Goldfish at a time, regardless of your booster.

The points are right, as you can see - 50,000 is 2 goldfish worth (25,000 each).

I'm sure it'll be fixed by the next time the event is released.
  • I have and error also the goldfish game  didnt pay me out the 40 gold tokens for the shinkei game 
  • Still not getting that 3rd log-in for Happy Hour and today the morning and afternoon never showed with the terrible download issues. Despite all the fishing and the one lot of 5 I purchase daily...I don't have many in my bowl? Still two fish ...so now with the flakes registering at zero because I haven't been able to get on, does that mean  my fish have disappeared? Yeah I bought some of those gold tokens once! and never received Geezsh! this has been terrible all of this past week When oh when???
    I still haven't received my 3,000 fleas from reward number 9.  Don't think I'll ever see them.

Still no reply from any mod.  Not happy Jan.  :(
  • Hi Everyone

When I opened the game today I noticed I had won the final reward in the goldfish rescue event but the reward seems to be missing has anyone had this problem and GGS can you please fix this. 

• mick6 (AU1)mick6 (AU1) Posts: 158
    hi DoctorX   yes a member from our coop has also not received gold fish rescue rewards..  and asked a good question   how many of us have not received something and are not been aware 

hope to hear some more feedback soon
  • hi DoctorX   yes a member from our coop has also not received gold fish rescue rewards..  and asked a good question   how many of us have not received something and are not been aware 

hope to hear some more feedback soon
    This is exactly what I was thinking, because some thing like a Gold mystery box is easily noticeable but we have no way of knowing if we received all the other rewards, I did receive the "Free range apple orchard skin" so I know I have received some of the rewards, but who knows which ones have not been received.
Sign In to comment.