Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Cat tree

so for the cat tree on my main farm,no matter how many of the cat point things i get, it always says i have zero. How can i fix this?

Comments

• Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,925
    edited 24.11.2017
    There is a hot fix coming on Monday that is hopefully going to fix the Cat Trees. The cat charms should be working right on the Main & Flower farms. One just has to re-log in in order for the cat charm display to be updated.
     Hers's a quote from @WascallyWabbit
    " The charms are not recorded/saved anywhere, except on the cat tree counter, maybe so that we cannot save up all the required charms & then get the tree. The trees on the main farm & flower farm are both working correctly, apart from a couple of minor display issues & the GF tree works too, unless you need to collect 670,000 charms. However, we are hoping that will be fixed on Monday, ready for the start of the 10 day booster, so if you were planning to get a tree on your GF, you would need to build it today (Sunday) if you want to take advantage of the booster." Taken from this post   https://community.goodgamestudios.com/bigfarm/en/discussion/165161/cat-tree#latest
    Post edited by Data King (US1) on

• FarmerCli (US1)FarmerCli (US1) US1 Posts: 2,417
    Has this "Charm Booster" already begun?  If so, my cat is sorry shape....it is all broken! 

Photo taken by FarmerCli  (Front Porch View of Elk grazing in pasture) 2015

• maxiroy (US1)maxiroy (US1) US1 Posts: 431
    Has this "Charm Booster" already begun?  If so, my cat is sorry shape....it is all broken! 

I just checked my Gourmet farm and i have charms now.

Designed by FarmerJohn 22 (US1)
  • Blue Denim (US1)Blue Denim (US1) US1 Posts: 3,424
    edited 02.03.2019

I was finally able to unlock My Cat Tree Whoot!!!!!, I am so happy bout that, I only got the 1 kitty though , I named her Miss Scarlett, ( Pic above) . :) , she only does 1 trick though, and that is the jump in the box one, .

• Ozzie (AU1)Ozzie (AU1) AU1 Posts: 524
    That's all the cat does.... for now.  Hopefully more tricks will be added at a later date.  (When all the bugs have been fixed)   :)   Fingers crossed.
    Ozzie @ au 1
    edited 05.03.2019
    I noticed that I do not see My kitty walking around the farm like the Pup does, I should be seeing it walking around I would think, but nope, and I am also wondering Game Team if the Heart Doghouse can come in other colors as well ?, instead of just pink, I want to get one for My boy pup, but not a pink one for him nope. we need other colors like Blue, Purple, Yellow , Green, Red  , Black, White ,  and such yup. :)
    Post edited by Blue Denim (US1) on

I noticed that I do not see My kitty walking around the farm like the Pup does, I should be seeing it walking around I would think, but nope, and I am also wondering Game Team if the Heart Doghouse can come in other colors as well ?, instead of just pink, I want to get one for My boy pup, but not a pink one for him nope. we need other colors like Blue, Purple, Yellow , Green, Red  , Black, White ,  and such yup. :)
    Update> I got My kitty to walk around My farm now, I have to make sure nothing is in front of the treehouse or she will hide in whatever décor is in front of it, and sometimes I have to pick up the treehouse and put it down again as well for her to show up. it is a pain, but at least I can see her now,  I put the treehouse next to the fence so no décor in front of it, :)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file