Home EN Discussion Corner for the official announcements

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Update Nov 20th - Goldfish Rescue and Christmas Vibes - Discussion

Comments

• I have reloaded my game , still no bait option.
  • Tinzen (SKN1)Tinzen (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 473
    diepvien783 (INT1) said:
    I don't see goldfish bait anywhere? Flakes? pellets?

@diepvien783 (INT1) Do you have Oleg unlocked & are you seeing fleas being dropped from your stables?

If so, please can you try reloading your game & let us know if the bait appears on the menu after that - You should have a page 2 that has those pellets on it.
    I have the same problem, and I have logged out and it, and its the same
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    Highly visible?  I think not.

$1 Million to catch 5 goldfish every 45 minutes????  You took away our source of cash, gave us a stupid fish market that nobody can REALLY make any cash off of because we have NO shellfish!  Then you bombard us with coop events that require expensive cash boosters to really get anywhere and now this???? $1 Million for 5 fish every 45 minutes???  PLUS the apples, corn, eggs, and cabbage needed for the feed and pellets???   What happened to balance????

I was really excited about this event, it sounded fun.... what a disappointment.  
    Agree with you there, Shay.  This event is for high rollers and deep pockets, only.  Can't speak for the rest of you, but that's too rich for my blood.  Seems like they really do want the regular farmers to leave, don't they?
  • And I have lost my flakes but not the pellets. 
  • Was the following part of the Update that just happened?

1) To make up for the issues with the cat trees being removed we will do something a little special to apologize. From the next update (planned for the week starting on 20th November), for 10 days we will run a special Cat Charm Madness! During this time cat charms will be more easily collected on the Gourmet Farm. Additionally, we will add a set amount of cat charms to the Gourmet Farm cat tree to give players an extra boost. This will be the same amount for all players.

To take advantage of the extra charms you must have built the cat tree on the Gourmet Farm before the update that adds them. If you have not built the Gourmet Farm cat tree before then you will not receive the charms.

I am now getting Cat Charms from the Bakery also, but I have not noticed the part about "we will add a set amount of cat charms to the Gourmet Farm cat tree to give players an extra boost. This will be the same amount for all players."

• I am on line now...how it posible?

lhttp://prntscr.com/hcz3kl

I am on line now...how it posible?

lhttp://prntscr.com/hcz3kl

You must have missed one of the earlier times to log in.  The clock isn't aligned with the % circles.  First log in, regardless of the time, gives you 20%.  Second log in, gives you 40%.  You have to log in all three times to get 80%.

1) To make up for the issues with the cat trees being removed we will do something a little special to apologize. From the next update (planned for the week starting on 20th November), for 10 days we will run a special Cat Charm Madness! During this time cat charms will be more easily collected on the Gourmet Farm. Additionally, we will add a set amount of cat charms to the Gourmet Farm cat tree to give players an extra boost. This will be the same amount for all players.

To take advantage of the extra charms you must have built the cat tree on the Gourmet Farm before the update that adds them. If you have not built the Gourmet Farm cat tree before then you will not receive the charms.

I am now getting Cat Charms from the Bakery also, but I have not noticed the part about "we will add a set amount of cat charms to the Gourmet Farm cat tree to give players an extra boost. This will be the same amount for all players."

We are asking the same in my group. There has been so little communication for this ongoing problem. I had a perfectly working GF cat tree, understand many did not. Had it removed, I rebuilt expecting the boost and "Madness" to begin today. Still hopeful..
  • I have logged on the three times necessary today and I have only 80% too. Bugs galore since the last update,especially fleas.
    I have logged on the three times necessary today and I have only 80% too. Bugs galore since the last update,especially fleas.
    :(
  • Surya54 (INT1)Surya54 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 507
    @WascallyWabbit my fellow members experinced same problem with @diepvien783 (INT1), in addition can only send Oleg to catch goldfish for gold (NO FARMDOLLARS). Relog and problems still occur.

@Crystal987 (US1)  The charm booster should be running & if you are getting charms from other buildings now, that would appear to be working. The additional cat charms have not yet been credited, as we are waiting to see if the fix worked for the 670,000 cats, & so far its not looking like it did work, but we will have more info on that tomorrow.

diepvien783 (INT1) said:

@diepvien783 (INT1) Do you have Oleg unlocked & are you seeing fleas being dropped from your stables?

If so, please can you try reloading your game & let us know if the bait appears on the menu after that - You should have a page 2 that has those pellets on it.
    @Tinzen (SKN1)  Do you have Oleg unlocked & are you getting fleas dropping on your farm? What is your fishing level?

I have logged on the three times necessary today and I have only 80% too. Bugs galore since the last update,especially fleas.
    @amazingrose7 (GB1) If you logged in during the 3 HH sessions today, then it is correct that you have the 80% booster.
  • Artmaker (GB1)Artmaker (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,495
    Ok, ONE of my three farms I finally managed to get bait, catch a goldfish…. already made flakes.

NOW WHAT?   Does the fish automatically show up in the pond?   How does anyone know how many  fish, IF ANY are actually IN the pond?    Then went to feed it and no feed is showing up even though I made some.

GG I really find the fleas disgusting.   I don't even like looking at the poster at the vets office about fleas and ticks and such. YUCK!    How could you possibly get this so messed up?   Do you really think anyone will appreciate FLEAS flying out of our farms everywhere?   Ever hear of ANYONE…. ANYWHERE EVER making fish bait with fleas?    What were you thinking?

I think I will be walking away from this mess.   Except I still will have to watch flea pictures flying out of everything.

So how long does this event run?   Maybe it's time for a vacation from this game.  
  • ijrosh (US1)ijrosh (US1) US1 Posts: 1,325
    i have a member in my coop that has the same problem when they go to the mill they only have 1 page and no bait and when they go to oleg they only have gold options they said they have refreshed several times and cleared there browsing history and say they have oleg unlocked so i do not know how to help them
  • Big C (US1)Big C (US1) Posts: 4
    edited 20.11.2017
    Was the following part of the Update that just happened?

@Crystal987 (US1)  The charm booster should be running & if you are getting charms from other buildings now, that would appear to be working. The additional cat charms have not yet been credited, as we are waiting to see if the fix worked for the 670,000 cats, & so far its not looking like it did work, but we will have more info on that tomorrow.

diepvien783 (INT1) said:

@Tinzen (SKN1)  Do you have Oleg unlocked & are you getting fleas dropping on your farm? What is your fishing level?

@amazingrose7 (GB1) If you logged in during the 3 HH sessions today, then it is correct that you have the 80% booster.

I'm getting this same problem.  I've had Oleg unlocked forever, I have collected over 200 fleas according to my inventory, and my current fishing level is 73.  I can't produce goldfish bait (pellets and flakes are there but there's no second page for bait) and I can't send Oleg out for goldfish using dollars, only gold.  I've logged out and tried again, but same problem.
  • @WascallyWabbit, sorry my mistake. Still no goldfish bait though.
  • Tinzen (SKN1)Tinzen (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 473
    diepvien783 (INT1) said:

My fishing level is 47
  • I've got doubts about the happiness boost to personal decoration...which decoration gets the boost? or does all decorations gain the boost?
  • walle (INT1)walle (INT1) INT1 Posts: 420
    i have same problem here is image

• šakal (INT1)šakal (INT1) Posts: 27
    edited 20.11.2017
    Hello :)

Currently me and some my Guild members (Cameron) are facing with a problem similar to problem @diepvien783 (INT1) mentioned.

We cannot produce baits, all we can do with windmill is collecting flakes and pellets. However even sending Oleg is broken - i can only send him with gold to catch me goldfish, no dollar option to go. 

I cleared my cookies, deleted browser"s history and switched between Mozilla Firefox and Chrome but error is still there. Any help? We are loosing very important time if we want to be in front on ratings page.

PS: Just realised my "sow last seed" button doesnt work. It doesnt appear on the screen. What to do?

@WascallyWabbit
  • T.O.P (INT1)T.O.P (INT1) INT1 Posts: 247
    edited 20.11.2017
    @WascallyWabbit
    this is my gourmet cat..but i don't think the drop rate increased.

I caught 6 goldfish manually I don't have a screenshot, but when I look at it I only have 4. Does the goldfish I caught automatically goes to the fishpond?

Plus I don't want to see the fleas....any help with it? I already turn off my animation...it's still there. I want to play the event but the fleas are disgusting...:((((

PS:
    - I had fish booster when I caught my first gold fishes so does this mean the booster has no effect on the gold fish caught even though you caught it when you have you booster on?
    - Does sending oleg to catch gold fish will earn WWC points or not?
    Post edited by T.O.P (INT1) on
  • Is it just me or last year we had more snow?

Here's a comparison, same farm but improved ;)   :

• ronin7 (INT1)ronin7 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 542
    so ... have 200+ fleas ... went to Oleg as usual ... saw nowhere to ask for assistance in catching a goldfish ... is it only in the mini-fish game? or can Oleg be visited on flower farm fishing area?  I mean I watched the video ... they yammered on rambling about bugs, goldfish, Oleg ... then showed a bunch of pictures which to me, showed little and explained even less.  How do I use these fleas that I now have ... where do I go? what exactly do I do? thanks to anyone who can explain in simple exact precise concise manner ... these fleas are becoming darn annoying!
  • how do we catch the gold fish anyway  i don't understand this game at all sorry if i sound dumb
  • what does it take to unlock oleg to get the dang fish

• Corvid (GB1)Corvid (GB1) GB1 Posts: 625
    btw the hard working rewards arent working either, havent had one yet and very easy to tell cos i just won 4 chests and in dropbox... nothing
  • i don't have a gold fish tab

• dpbplue (US1)dpbplue (US1) US1 Posts: 15
    I found disgusting to show Fish Food supply like - Fleas -, mainly because it is not True !
    I had fish in a bowl when I was young - and the food was named "fleas" not because was made of fleas but because it looked like IT - just small flakes  !!
    The fish food is made of dried aquatique plant leaves.
    Those pictures popping up fleas gives me shivers through the spine !!
    I hate it  !
  • Jacc (GB1)Jacc (GB1) GB1 Posts: 89
    anyone else get kicked out and can't get back in?
Sign In to comment.