Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Message from Rowdy

bdreish (GB1)bdreish (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,341

Dear fellow farmers,

It was awesome being here with you for the past year but now it is time for Rowdy to scamper off to new adventures (on the back of my majestic steed D ) - but with a tear in the eye   

May your farms be ever fruitful and your fishing boats stuffed with oysters and clams,

Rowdy   3

So very sorry to see you go Rowdy ;(  I would like to thank you for all your help over the past year, and wish you luck in your new adventures.  May your steed never shed a shoe xxx

Comments

• Dara (SKN1)Dara (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 2,638
    Sorry to see ya go. Hope we will see someday again  :):'(:) 
  • Tony P (GB1)Tony P (GB1) GB1 Posts: 88
    Good Luck and thank you for everything you have done for us.
    from the silent majority
  • Good Luck and thank you .
  • Southern (US1)Southern (US1) US1 Posts: 3,268
    Thanks for everything Rowdy, and good luck in your future endeavors. 

Just don't be like your cousin, avoid the Thug Life!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5WYfZ2Wk7iU

• farmerjohn 22 (US1)farmerjohn 22 (US1) US1 Posts: 37,770
    edited 08.11.2017
            Thanks for all you've done for us, Rowdy!  <3  I wish you all the best, my friend.  o:)   Gonna miss our little masked critter.  :'(

• Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,994
    We are truly going to miss you & your help. Wishing you the best for your future adventures :) 
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    Your job was far from easy, to put it mildly, but you did it splendidly.  Travel mercies, RR!
  • RowdyRac (FormerMod)RowdyRac (FormerMod) Guest Posts: 1,250
    edited 08.11.2017
    Thank you, everyone, for your messages and good wishes.

This is truly very sweet and "may" have brought a tear to my eye  (which cannot be confirmed because we raccoons are stoic and tough and also, the mask makes it hard to tell   :p ) but greatly appreciated.

I will miss you all.

( Ps:  @Southern (US1)   That's Uncle Bert  :( 
           The family mostly pretends that we don't know him.  )

• vision (GB1)vision (GB1) GB1 Posts: 19,016
    We will miss you Rowdy  <3 Thank you for everything. My very best for your future..... 

Image result for raccoon cartoon animated gif
  • 24-KL0V3R (US1)24-KL0V3R (US1) US1 Posts: 2,464
    Rowdy, I will miss you, You have been a great moderator!  Who will fill your slot?  I was going to say, Who will replace you? But of course, you can't be "replaced".
  • bdreish (GB1)bdreish (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,341
    edited 08.11.2017

Thought I would put together this compilation of Rowdys time with us.  Now we know what goes on behind the scenes  <3

https://youtu.be/4olSy5UXO_M

Oh, and I didn't know that your "trusty steed" was a bike with stabilisers lol ;)

Edit  -  I WANT A RACCOON !!!!  If your bike  -  sorry, trusty steed ;)  -  should find its way to Scotland, pop in and have a piece of shortbread and a cup of tea.  I will make sure to put them in a nice plastic box for you.  xx

• aaabbb1 (INT1)aaabbb1 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 1,049
    Thank you Rowdy for all the effort and wish you many happiness in life (real and virtual ;) )
  • Best wishes, and many Thanks @Rowdy Rac
  • Jiesta (NL1)Jiesta (NL1) Posts: 6,557
    edited 13.11.2017

https://community.goodgamestudios.com/bigfarm/en/discussion/comment/3705066/#Comment_3705066

You did an awesome job @Rowdy Rac and will be sorely missed as one of our precious moderators. Thank you for everything my dear critter!! And all the best to you, whatever may betide you!

Afbeeldingsresultaat voor raccoon with heart
    Post edited by Jiesta (NL1) on

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file