Home EN Discussion Corner for the official announcements

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Update Nov 1st - Worldwide Championship 2nd Run - Discussion

update bannerpng

Hi Guys,

Have fun discussing the Latest Update here. :)

Comments

• Southern (US1)Southern (US1) US1 Posts: 3,268
    edited 31.10.2017
    Is there an end date for the WWC? Need to update the calendar. :)

{Edit: Nevermind, looks like December 6th). :)

{Edit: Going to hold off on adding all the "WWC Events" to the calendar until the in-game calendar is verified correct on patch day}
    Post edited by Southern (US1) on
  • grrr (NL1)grrr (NL1) NL1 Posts: 664
    So it seems feedback IS listened to :)
    Very glad with the changes to the WoF and the ranking for servers! :p
  • Surya54 (INT1)Surya54 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 507
    Now it requires hard work than luck-based (at least on WoF).
    Now it requires hard work than luck-based (at least on WoF).
    Yup.. Although I do like the addition of the WWC Coins to the WoF Wheel; I may finally have a reason to start using my WoF Tokens.

I also prepared yesterday - went to Sams Club and bought a full case:

I may not sleep for the entire month of November. lol :)

• ijrosh (US1)ijrosh (US1) US1 Posts: 1,325
    when exactly are they doing the update? will they be doing it today or right before it start tomorrow? sorry if it was posted all i saw was when the event is  to start but not the update time
  • T.O.P (INT1)T.O.P (INT1) INT1 Posts: 247
    Does upgrading in the coop village will still not earn any points?
    What will happen to those members who change cooperative after the CHWE? What prizes would they receive?
    Is the final result on the list of CHWE the final ranking or you checked the individual scores again? 

• 24-KL0V3R (US1)24-KL0V3R (US1) US1 Posts: 2,464
    edited 02.02.2023

:/ 
    Post edited by 24-KL0V3R (US1) on
    Will I have to start my Tropical Island farm all over again?  or will it "rollover" to accommodate the WWC?
    The current Island farm ends in 19 hours; it'll start all over for the WWC.
    edited 02.02.2023

:/ 
  • Tinzen (SKN1)Tinzen (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 473
    Co-operative points will drop when retrieving gifts from a fully watered co-op tree

How to understand that? And for how long?
  • WascallyWabbit (FormerMod)WascallyWabbit (FormerMod) Guest Posts: 6,097
    edited 31.10.2017
    @Irdatlan bácsi (HU1) NPC = Non Player Character - It means challenges against George, Lester & Tessa.

Tinzen (SKN1) said:
    Co-operative points will drop when retrieving gifts from a fully watered co-op tree

@Tinzen (SKN1) During the WWC you will get points for the Coop category from your Coop Tree, when you collect the gift boxes from the tree.
  • Morgane (US1)Morgane (US1) US1 Posts: 83
    "A brand new event that will be described at a later point". If this is part of the WCC that starts tomorrow, wouldn't NOW be the "later point" and the appropriate time to let us know what it is?
  • gavinfarms (US1)gavinfarms (US1) US1 Posts: 2,273
    "Remember, remember, the 1st of November… because it’s update day! "

So....if the update is not today.......does the event still start when the timer reaches zero?
    And does the CC follow its timer as well?

The next temp farm.....does it start tomorrow or will there be a gap?

A lot of things were left unanswered....

I understand removing the points from the Wheel of Fortune, but then you need to lower the costs in the trader of all items, not just one item.  You needed to lower them anyway.  I was 20th on the server last time, and I used the wheel, and was razor close on the prize that I wanted.  Most people will be unable to use the trader for any decent prize.
  • Tinzen (SKN1)Tinzen (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 473
    @Irdatlan bácsi (HU1) NPC = Non Player Character - It means challenges against George, Lester & Tessa.

Tinzen (SKN1) said:

@Tinzen (SKN1) During the WWC you will get points for the Coop category from your Coop Tree, when you collect the gift boxes from the tree.

*cough cough* I had got it wrong..... I thought it meant that it got lower  :| That happends when u read things too fast sometimes  :D;)
    Is it the tropical island and not the Viking farm?

If it is the tropical island again, we need an appearance by the runestone trader and the Voucher trader.  It is not fair to run the same island back-to-back and not send us the traders to use up extra vouchers and runestones.
    Will Happy Hour be permanent, or just for the WW event?
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    What does "NPC" mean?

"Challenging NPCs at the horse ranch will no longer grant points - players who are no longer able to challenge the NPCs will not be disadvantaged"
  • preslav94 (BG1)preslav94 (BG1) BG1 Posts: 1,781
    What does "NPC" mean?

"Challenging NPCs at the horse ranch will no longer grant points - players who are no longer able to challenge the NPCs will not be disadvantaged"
    Challenging Tessa, Lester and George 
    edited 02.02.2023

B) 
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    What does "NPC" mean?

Challenging Tessa, Lester and George 
    Ah, thank you, Preslav94!!!
    Is it the tropical island and not the Viking farm?

If it is the tropical island again, we need an appearance by the runestone trader and the Voucher trader.  It is not fair to run the same island back-to-back and not send us the traders to use up extra vouchers and runestones.
    I would not mind it if we could have our current Tropical Island temp farm roll right into the new time frame.  But I think it is not, so we have 17 hrs to demolish the current farm (losing tons of money in the process).
    If the Island didn't start from scratch, you'd miss out on a lot of points that you would have received from any chapters & side-tasks that you had already completed.
  • Shay1968 (US1)Shay1968 (US1) Posts: 1,324
    edited 31.10.2017
    @gavinfarms (US1)
    The WoF will now offer coins instead of points.  The trader accept coins, not points.  So you would be able to get to your desired prize much quicker.
  • catsclaw (GB1)catsclaw (GB1) GB1 Posts: 82
    With the world wide event its stating horses start from 1st November. But the horse event that's on still has 16 days to run!  So is the one running coming to an abrupt end or is the information dates on list wrong. Will not be happy if loose progress already made in horses.  Please clarify.

• sally456 (US1)sally456 (US1) Posts: 196
    edited 31.10.2017

The WWC calendar shows Hard Worker event starting tomorrow, with Coop Champ for the 6th, BUT the main screen shows Coop Champ starting tomorrow.  So which is it going to be???????

The WWC calendar shows Hard Worker event starting tomorrow, with Coop Champ for the 6th, BUT the main screen shows Coop Champ starting tomorrow.  So which is it going to be???????

@sally456 (US1)

https://community.goodgamestudios.com/bigfarm/en/discussion/comment/3695790/#Comment_3695790

• shazamd (US1)shazamd (US1) US1 Posts: 766
    calendar is wrong - will be corrected with the update
    edited 02.02.2023
     o:) 
  • paultje1975 (US1)paultje1975 (US1) US1 Posts: 163

for server price they calculate an average of all lvl9 and higher players. this was done to give smaller servers more change.

what do they do with players that are not online for long time? are they used in the average?

did they make a calculation of last WWC how the ranking between servers would have been if they had done this in WWC1? It could give strange effects in the ranking.

• Thanks for the info..  

Drat GGS for not getting the calendar right to start with....
Sign In to comment.