Home EN Suggestions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Being able to see whole scenes of artwork bought from Frida

Sheila NOLA Gal (US1)Sheila NOLA Gal (US1) US1 Posts: 138
edited 30.10.2017 in Suggestions
I absolutely LOVE my Halloween artwork that I purchased from Frida. What I previewed, vs. what actually shows in my farm are different though. Is there some way, out of respect for the artists incredible work, to lower the moon and clouds so that I can appreciate them fully? It would be a small adjustment - but would allow me to see the whole picture despite the game information. (I tried to attach a picture, but it doesn't seem to be working).
Post edited by Sheila NOLA Gal (US1) on

Comments

• maxiroy (US1)maxiroy (US1) US1 Posts: 436
    Glad to know I am not the only one that bought that one! I just love it.   I love changing my scenes according to holidays and the different seasons.

• dchen1 (US1)dchen1 (US1) US1 Posts: 993
    I have a similar suggestion, the profile picture on the upper left is trimmed.  Can the border frame be sent behind the profile picture so I can see the whole picture.  Some parts can stick outside the frame like the profile picture itself as an item in the menu when selecting a profile picture.  
  • Sheila NOLA Gal (US1)Sheila NOLA Gal (US1) US1 Posts: 138
    edited 30.10.2017
    Thanks so much to WascallyWabbit for helping me to be able to post the picture illustrating what I saw when I previewed the artwork, vs. what I see as I play! :)  ~~~~Lower the moon and clouds a bit please!~~~~
  • Southern (US1)Southern (US1) US1 Posts: 3,268
    edited 31.10.2017
    Here's the other one, in case you wanted it.

(Right Click and "View Image" to see it in High-Res)
Sign In to comment.