Home EN Suggestions

Too Much!!

Wons (AU1)Wons (AU1) AU1 Posts: 223
This is just a suggestion and an observation.

I think that GGS should tone things down as far as events etc go..
With all that is happening right now, we need time to breathe and relax a little. We are about to go from a 'very buggy' HWE (Please get rid of this and bring the old one back BTW) straight into yet another CC. And with Halloween (also buggy) & Not of this World events going on at the same time....c'mon guys!!....give us a break please!! We can't all spend 24/7 on the game.

With all that is happening...our co-op hasn't had much time to continue with things like...village challenges & keeping up with things to keep the village going, concentrating on upgrading, building up farms, dockyard, horse tournament. 

I hope you seriously consider toning it all down as the game is becoming more of a chore instead of a fun relaxing place that we can recommend to others.

To Infinity & Beyond!!!

Comments

• maxiroy (US1)maxiroy (US1) US1 Posts: 412
    edited 24.10.2017
    Over the years I have just learned to ignore certain events.  Made the game more fun for me again.

Designed by FarmerJohn 22 (US1)
  • Wons (AU1)Wons (AU1) AU1 Posts: 223
    Yeah @maxiroy (US1) I understand what you mean but now some of those events involve the co-op and you can't just say no I'm not doing it coz then you are letting your team down :(
    To Infinity & Beyond!!!
  • ronin7 (INT1)ronin7 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 538
    you are very right Wons...it's one of the reasons I've been really hesitating joining a coop because when you don't want the reward being offered, it's OK to not play the quests/events ie camping etc OR you're feeling a bit stressed always playing missions so you ignore until you have to so as to gain the experience points; HOWEVER if in a coop, you are more likely to feel stressed/guilty because there's the team to consider. I have opportunity to join a coop now, but I find myself still hesitating for the above reasons and other concerns...sigh..... :neutral:  :(  The questions becomes: What to do? Join or Not Join?
  • garybaldy (GB1)garybaldy (GB1) GB1 Posts: 502
    I would say do join a coop , try to find one that works at your level of commitment . I would say that recently, there have been rather too many coop events IMHO and I had to take a rest . Back in harness now though  :)
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,496
    @Wons (AU1)  @ronin7 (INT1)

I wish we were all on the same server.  I lucked into a coop where the emphasis is on farming our way, not competition.  Participation in any team event is voluntary and no one is letting the team down if they don't join in.  Sure, we don't win much of anything, but we aren't stressed out, either.  :)

Hate coops but missing out on the benefits?  Check out "Hearts of Gold," the non-coop coop -- we leave you alone to farm your way.  No donations or group participation required.

https://community.goodgamestudios.com/bigfarm/en/discussion/158239/just-want-to-be-left-alone-to-farm-in-peace-us1-hearts-of-gold

• ronin7 (INT1)ronin7 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 538
    thanks @artful (US1)  @garybaldy (GB1)  for your advice and comments...it seems to be at my commitment level so I hope I am as lucky as you @artful (US1) ... here's hoping to meet new people and have fun together...have a great day guys 
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,496
     B) 

Hate coops but missing out on the benefits?  Check out "Hearts of Gold," the non-coop coop -- we leave you alone to farm your way.  No donations or group participation required.

https://community.goodgamestudios.com/bigfarm/en/discussion/158239/just-want-to-be-left-alone-to-farm-in-peace-us1-hearts-of-gold

Sign In to comment.