Home EN Player introductions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Helloooo out there.

Hi All, 
I just started playing, saying hello.   I'm not sure about cooperatives yet or the benefits.  I guess I'm looking for one that is healthy and active with relaxed people. I came in with no intention of staying but the game is cute, so guess I will be around awhile. 

Comments

• Hi All, 
    I just started playing, saying hello.   I'm not sure about cooperatives yet or the benefits.  I guess I'm looking for one that is healthy and active with relaxed people. I came in with no intention of staying but the game is cute, so guess I will be around awhile. 
    Apply to Ohana Farm, we are a silver coop, working together as a TEAM. We have room for new members. Relaxed, friendly, fun.  Ohana is family :)
  • ok, I will check you guys out. I have no idea what I'm doing yet! Having fun learning though. 
  • Wons (AU1)Wons (AU1) AU1 Posts: 223
    Hi Nickle8 & Welcome to Big Farm and to the forum. Hope you find it to your liking. :)
  • Kirksa (US1)Kirksa (US1) Posts: 100
    edited 23.10.2017
    Hi, A Blue Moon is exactly the kind of Coop you are describing. We are hard working, but everyone gets the prizes we earn. We have a wonderful team of people who work and plan together, but everyone gets to grow their farm the way they want to. We are very active and there is always something to do, but our leaders always tell us our farms come first. I don't have words to tell you how great this Coop is, but if you want to join or or ask more questions, just PM me. Don't miss out on a Coop this great! We would be excited to show you around and help you learn how to play the game. Here is hoping that what ever Coop you choose you will enjoy playing this game as much as we do! Looking forward to meeting you

Kirksa
  • little cate (US1)little cate (US1) US1 Posts: 2,341
    Hello! Glad you started playing this is a amazing game with amazing people! It's a super duper fun game!

You'll enjoy it! Well anyways The watermelon co-op has a open spot but other people have offered you can still join though!
  • Barbiecharm (IN1)Barbiecharm (IN1) IN1 Posts: 5,242
    Hey welcome to big farm game and community. Hope you enjoy gaming

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file