Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Edge Crops

Hi Guys, I'm having a problem with edge crops since I logged in tonight AEST. I have harvested my fields, meadows and gardens which all had edge crops planted in them and re-planted the same crops to get rid of the rocky/wet/sandy fields etc. But when those are harvested they don't go back to normal, they are still showing that they are wet/sandy/rocky for another hour or two or three, whichever I had planted. Can someone please help coz I'm loosing those hours where I could have re-planted edge crops!!!
If you guys @WascallyWabbit @CuddlyFoxes could let the Devs know, that would be awesome!! 
I'm guessing this has something to do with the attempt at the co-op HWE so another issue that needs to be addressed. Sorry to add to your problems but I/we need to be able to re-plant on normal fields to get the normal yields for farming & the Village boat, which is on a time schedule.
To Infinity & Beyond!!!

Comments

• Uncle John (AU1)Uncle John (AU1) AU1 Posts: 8,559
    I think you'll find that it's because the crop you planted finished in half it's normal time. Is there a "Shorter Times" booster at the top of your screen? It happened to me, shorter growing time but no reduction in penalty from o'night crop.

• Wons (AU1)Wons (AU1) AU1 Posts: 223
    Does that apply to production times for feed etc to @Uncle John (GB1) ?? We have a co-op member who is getting that??
    To Infinity & Beyond!!!
  • Wons (AU1)Wons (AU1) AU1 Posts: 223
    Never mind...that is what it is, thanks @Uncle John (GB1) didn't realize it was going to affect the edge crops tho. Makes it harder to get the right harvest when it's a time sensitive thing. Maybe they didn't think of that??
    To Infinity & Beyond!!!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file