Home General Discussions & Questions

PAID OVER 94 MILLON TO UPGRADE FARM LAB FOR ~0~

I DID NOT GET MY UPGRADE ..... after that money and time spent ... I ....also did not take a screen shot before or after ! 

How convenient for you to always blame the player for not covering their butt ...    :/   

Comments

• Southern (US1)Southern (US1) US1 Posts: 3,268
    Are you sure?

Because if you upgraded from Level 8 to Level 9 (and I looked at your Lab, it's level 9), you don't GET anything new from the lab with that upgrade.  Your next upgrade (to level 10) will give you the ability to do Premium Duck Feed.

And Level 8 gives you Premium Liquid Fertilizer.

But Level 9 gives you nothing. It's just a "filler" level.

Success Team is an active, friendly co-op looking for daily adult players. Click here if interested or apply in game today! :)
  • Surya54 (INT1)Surya54 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 507
    edited 20.10.2017
    When upgrading your farm laboratory to level 9, you won't get anything new but item reduction to make premium/special product.

Affected products are premium pig feed, premium goat feed, premium donkey feed, and premium honeydew.
    Post edited by Surya54 (INT1) on
    Surya54 @ WWW 1

Keep it up!
  • Shay1968 (US1)Shay1968 (US1) Posts: 1,324
    With the level 9 Lab upgrade, no new items are introduced, however, it does lower some of the items needed to make the items. Such as goat feed:
    Level 8 requires 25 Goat feed & 91 Dandelion for an output of 25 Premium goat feed
    Level 9 requires 24 Goat feed & 90 Dandelions for an output of 25 Premium goat feed.

Some item requirements remain the same. 

Breakdown on the Lab
    126,321,371,000 (lab cost) ÷ 5,000,000 (Average daily earnings) = 25,264.27 days
    25,264.27 (days) ÷ 365 (days in a year) = 69.22 years to fully upgrade the Lab
    That's if you use the daily earnings to upgrade the Lab ONLY, no spending on other upgrades, islands, boosters, or anything else.
  • I DID NOT GET MY UPGRADE ..... after that money and time spent ... I ....also did not take a screen shot before or after ! 

How convenient for you to always blame the player for not covering their butt ...    :/   

@SANDRAUser60 (US1) As the others have already explained, there is no new recipe for the upgrade from level 8 to 9, just the reduction in ingredients needed for all recipes. But are your sure that it cost you 94,000,000, because it should have been 71,810,000, so you may want to get that checked with support if you think that you were overcharged.

Community Guidelines | GGS TOS | How to Clear your Cache |  Click to Contact Support

"I seek not to know the answers, but to understand the questions!" - Caine

• Wow am I confused...I had no idea there was a "filler" level, what a waste of money   :(

BTW  my farm lab shows level 10 in reverse... the mystery box  for chum is before the premium duck feed....  if that matters.     My test server lab is set up with the duck feed first.  Could this mean anything at all..??

I thank you all for your help.... Southern (US1) ,  Surya54 (INT1),  Shay1968 (US1)  and  WascallyWabbit             :)   <3   <3  <3  <3   :)               

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file