Home EN Discussion Corner for the official announcements

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Update Oct 19th - Cooperative Hard Worker Event! - Discussion

Comments

• Xcution (INT1)Xcution (INT1) INT1 Posts: 1,183
    That sillo was cracked from the bootom when we use a high amount it broke and vanished :D
  • PCA (GB1)PCA (GB1) GB1 Posts: 839
    edited 20.10.2017
    The event has ended, there was something wrong with the way the event calculates points

A coop mate and I were in top positions for a few seconds, 1000+ points and were passed by two other players who had billions (Billions with a B ) points with a minus sign, so negative points

I was about to take a screenshot but the event ended

It would seem this was one for the test server.... if GGS just remembered they have a test server

we did waste 10 hours worth of coop resources for boosters, thanks GGS

• T.O.P (INT1)T.O.P (INT1) INT1 Posts: 247
    httpstealandsharecomsitesdefaultfilesstylesquote_imagepublicstealandshare-15mar6jpgitokRDxV4tJA

Event lasted ~5 minutes on (US1), then disappeared.  Several rewards were given, such as Decos.  Wonder if they'll have a rollback to remove those.
    luck for you @Southern (US1) did not get any deco...I blinked then it was gone...:))
    U lucky @PCA (GB1) I was on 12 position 
  • aaabbb1 (INT1)aaabbb1 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 1,049
    edited 20.10.2017
    Similar happend to me. I saw event for a tiny little bit, but than puff, its gone. 
    httpstealandsharecomsitesdefaultfilesstylesquote_imagepublicstealandshare-15mar6jpgitokRDxV4tJA

Event lasted ~5 minutes on (US1), then disappeared.  Several rewards were given, such as Decos.  Wonder if they'll have a rollback to remove those.
    luck for you @Southern (US1) did not get any deco...I blinked then it was gone...:))
  • PCA (GB1)PCA (GB1) GB1 Posts: 839
    edited 20.10.2017
    I dont feel that lucky after what I spent for coop boosters

GGS should have the decency to roll this back, hopefully the MODs can let us know  @WascallyWabbit

sorry for re-posting jelly bean is at my keyboard steeping on everything...((

PCA (GB1) said:
    I dont feel that lucky after what I spent for coop boosters

I was about to use 30% booster but then I think no personal yet we dont have personal and coop boosters active yet I think and its sad to hear about ur booster its costly
  • Surya54 (INT1)Surya54 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 507
    edited 20.10.2017
    Welp. I bit surprised it was started and ended prematurely. I still busy right now, so I didn't notice this.
  • Southern (US1)Southern (US1) US1 Posts: 3,268
    Well we were right, it did start at 10:00am CEST :)

Unfortunately it all went horribly wrong & had to be stopped - We will let you know as soon as we have any info about the restart - Please don`t shoot the messenger 

*Blam Blam Blam*  :naughty:

No worries Wabbit. From what I *did* see of the event, it looks like it might be fun for the entire co-op. 

I'm a little skeptical of the ability to even REACH 100,000,000 points, though. Even with a full 96 hours, I don't think it's possible. It would require 290 points per second over the entire 96 hours. Even with the bonus points, I don't think that's possible.
  • garybaldy (GB1)garybaldy (GB1) GB1 Posts: 502
    Well, that went well ,I thought...:D :D:D
  • Maggiltilda (NL1)Maggiltilda (NL1) NL1 Posts: 546
    Is this what happened to the silo?

Gerelateerde afbeelding 
  • HWE lasted 5 minutes
    Is there to be continued ?
  • PCA (GB1) said:
    The event has ended, there was something wrong with the way the event calculates points

A coop mate and I were in top positions for a few seconds, 1000+ points and were passed by two other players who had billions (Billions with a B ) points with a minus sign, so negative points

It would seem this was one for the test server.... if GGS just remembered they have a test server

@PCA (GB1) That is correct, it was the rankings, its the same problem that was causing all the delays yesterday, so they were looking at it from the start & that's how it was caught so quickly.

@ everyone, Obviously this was unexpected, so we don`t have any info yet about rewards, boosters etc. Give us a while to sort out whats happened & we will post news as soon as we get it.
  • gizmo22 (AU1)gizmo22 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 1,720
    Sums up my thoughts on how GGS tests and introduces things to the game lately.
  • SuzyQ22 (US1)SuzyQ22 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,475
    So, if GGS is having probles with the event starting then why was it not taken out of my
    PCA (GB1) said:
    I have mix feelings about this update

Another coop event: so far everyone has been complaining about the frequency of CC. The more players complained the more the frequency increased, which shows, among other things, that messaging on forum is useless

Players have already predicted that the frequency of CC will keep increasing, even to a permanent race, like the village league

This coop HWE is exactly that, a prologue to a permanent competition.  HWE has been doubled with the Fish-HWE, then it has been launched ahead of time

In total CC is more frequent (even before Cooptober) and HWE way more frequent than it used to be.

After tomorrow's update we have the next step, two coop events with no time in between, 8 days in a row, 2 weekends included.

I predict more people will be leaving the game 

I agree, I am a new player but moved up in level quickly.  There has been way too much to do with CC, Challenges, and other things right on top of the other.  It is just too much.  The co-op I am in has a few core players(me being one of them) that actually do anything for these events.  The other players just don't help or barely do anything at all.  I am ready to leave the co-op and move on to just playing the game by myself, and building my farm.  When there are so many events that it takes away from your personal life there is something very wrong.

I just had this Farmer George event in my side bar telling me to start it, and so I looked at it and saw it was starting with wild flowers.  I started some special seeds in all of my fields and George disappeared from the field.  So, I come to the forum and find that they didn't start it due to some bugs they are working out.  So all my fields have completed special wildflowers on them and I don't have farmer George to give them to.  :( 
    I either collect them and move on to other things, or I wait for farmer George to arrive with the boxes.  I am not happy about this at all, it changes my orders being filled and I am at a standstill.

This game just has too many problems, and for a newby like myself, it is getting downright disappointing.

• OOOOOoooopppssss...

They did it before and they will do it again.
    It is NOT surprising anymore is it ?

PCA (GB1) said:

@PCA (GB1) That is correct, it was the rankings, its the same problem that was causing all the delays yesterday, so they were looking at it from the start & that's how it was caught so quickly.

@ everyone, Obviously this was unexpected, so we don`t have any info yet about rewards, boosters etc. Give us a while to sort out whats happened & we will post news as soon as we get it.
    As one or our members said: "any compensation from @GGS? for the sake of disappointment ".
    I've been holding my harvest. Now i don't now if if going to hold on to it or not. The event my start immediately like what happened before the crash. They announce it just a few minutes before the silo appeared.
  • Jiesta (NL1)Jiesta (NL1) Posts: 6,557

THANKS Wabbit for keeping us informed - both here and in the news bulletins/OA ...  We in our coop will just move on and wait for further news.
  • The current products will be rebalanced and it will be made easier to fill the crates

What this supposed to mean?This time bigger amounts of products required to reach 7 than before and  it wasn't easier.!!
  • Bevk (INT1)Bevk (INT1) Posts: 118
    We did not get compensation for the dog not working so don't hold your breath on HWE
    Why not starting with the HWE and  the CoopHWE testing on the testfarm?
  • Maybe GGS already set their clock back to wintertime and it will start at 01.00 CEST?
    Nope, not until Nov. 5.
    Not the german clock, but the GGS clock. They might differ from each other :wink:
    I here ya, but they made it very clear that the start time was stated in CEST time.

CEST stands for ===>  Cosmic Extraterrestrial Space Time.

So apparently GGS has replaced their Devs with aliens with a warped sense of time.

( time warp ... nyuk, nyuk, nyuk !).

No wonder we have a communications gap wit' dem guyz !

Oy vay !

DOINK !

• I'm ok with the Co Op HWE not starting on time, heck, I was asleep any ol' way..........BUT!!!  What is UP with the harvest notifications!!??  I swipe my pointer across something and it lights up with the notification and timer for harvest and then WON'T GO AWAY!!!  THEN, if I swipe across a deco or something else, IT lights up and WON'T GO AWAY!!!  I change farms, come back, reload the game, come back and the same thing all over again until my farm is multiple big notifications and harvest timers!!!!  Anyone else?   :s
    Yes here also Sophia

Dang !, Sophia...!  That sounds awful !

But does your Cat Tree work..?

• Fincana, you crack me up!!  I have a LONG way to go before I have a cat that works!!  but every so often he runs around a little, jumps in his box and whatnot........sorry you're having the same problem Maggitilda, but at least I don't feel so all alone now...... :D
    edited 20.10.2017
    Now they are gone, it's normal here  Sophia,  Sorry it is not over,

Post edited by Maggiltilda (NL1) on
  • Fincana, you crack me up!!  I have a LONG way to go before I have a cat that works!!  but every so often he runs around a little, jumps in his box and whatnot........sorry you're having the same problem Maggitilda, but at least I don't feel so all alone now...... :D

Laughter is the best medicine, Sophia !    LOL !

We could use a little more of it --Especially since our Game is so dang sick !

I lost all the Cat Charms I had accumulated on Day 1 of putting Cat Tree on my GF.

And since then, I get no Cat Charms, and my Cat Charm Counter gimmick still

reads a big, fat goose egg.

Now I have Cat envy hearing that even though yours is quirky,

at least ya got one !

Maybe I should shut my pie hole before they come n' kidnap my Dog again !

Need more laughter medicine... I'm having Dog kidnapping paranoia pangs !

Agghhh...!!!!

Sign In to comment.