Home Discussion Corner for the official announcements

Update Oct 19th - Cooperative Hard Worker Event! - Discussion

13638»

Comments

• janflipflo (GB1)janflipflo (GB1) GB1 Posts: 322
    I assume we get nothing at all from HWE?  I was I the running for a bluey and it's just disappeared with out a by or leave
  • ninjahuman (AU1)ninjahuman (AU1) AU1 Posts: 1,874
    I didn't get my individual ranking rewards either and I came 6th as you can see here.

I have also had my cooperative members say that they did not receive any prizes either. So for all we know, the cooperative prizes may have not been given out either. Are you going to compensate us with our prizes now? We put time, effort and resources into earning them and have not received them.
    ninjahuman @ au 1
  • Jenni 1 (AU1)Jenni 1 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 151
    I didn't get my individual ranking rewards either and I came 6th as you can see here.

I have also had my cooperative members say that they did not receive any prizes either. So for all we know, the cooperative prizes may have not been given out either. Are you going to compensate us with our prizes now? We put time, effort and resources into earning them and have not received them.
    Thank you ninja human - I never thought to take a screen shot but yours shows that I came 5th and also didn't receive my ranking rewards - what a waste of time and resources (lots of resources) - both personal and co-op rankings disappeared into cyberspace
    Jenni 1 @ au 1
  • Maggiltilda (NL1)Maggiltilda (NL1) NL1 Posts: 526
    I got nothing from the CHWE , ranking 11  ??????
  • Fawners (US1)Fawners (US1) US1 Posts: 409
  • I get the feeling all players are being played as fools - in the name of corporate (and personal) gain. Have a look at this...

Now consider how much more difficult/expensive it has become to play this game since last year.

Then see that GGS are 'merging' with Stillfront https://www.goodgamestudios.com/company/press/releases/goodgame-studios-is-going-public/ and that the Brothers Grim (aka the owners of GGS) will become majority shareholders in a publicly listed company. The merger happened on December 7th and the past two big events have been a disaster both technically and in terms of customer satisfaction. We've been swelling their coffers and in return they have failed to provide the promised goods and services (in itself, this is legally questionable). They simply don't care if the players have been royally shafted - they've got their big payoff and as far as they are concerned players can go to hell in a handcart - with the splendid compensation of a winter skin for that handcart!
    tracey40 @ en 1
  • Kimmiecat (NL1)Kimmiecat (NL1) NL1 Posts: 894
    CHWE just ended. Wow, no individual ranking prizes at all for being in the top 50! Looks like this event is broken more than we thought. This event needs to be retired.
    I did not get my individual ranking prize either. So much for getting up to rank 49, hoping to at least get a GML. Our coop was not listed so that went down the drain also.

[email protected]   /   Member of the Dutch coop "Zeeuwsche Unie" 

• woodenskull (US1)woodenskull (US1) US1 Posts: 158
    I don't understand the motivation to win these competitions. The rewards for winning don't make up for the gold and seaweed items required to reach the top.
    I see an ingame announcement that in 20 hours a new CC is planned. Is this really going to happen? Are the bugs/problems of the last run fixed? 
    We may have had appologies and some compensation but I rather have the confirmation that previous problems are solved.

I don't understand the motivation to win these competitions. The rewards for winning don't make up for the gold and seaweed items required to reach the top.
    I do not use gold. And the seaweed is an ingame reward...so what is there to do but use it? Or do you just collect it and hope it turn up in your bank account?

• @WascallyWabbit
    Our coop finished #4 in the latest CHWE, but no one has received any ranking rewards for the event, neither individual nor coop rewards. Is the team aware of this and do you know when this will be fixed? Thanks.
  • ninjahuman (AU1)ninjahuman (AU1) AU1 Posts: 1,874
    @WascallyWabbit
    Our coop finished #4 in the latest CHWE, but no one has received any ranking rewards for the event, neither individual nor coop rewards. Is the team aware of this and do you know when this will be fixed? Thanks.
    That is weird, my cooperative came in 3rd place and I received all of my individual rankings rewards and cooperative ranking rewards. I hope you will receive all your rewards back soon.
    ninjahuman @ au 1
  • Fawners (US1)Fawners (US1) US1 Posts: 409
    I get the feeling all players are being played as fools - in the name of corporate (and personal) gain. Have a look at this...

Now consider how much more difficult/expensive it has become to play this game since last year.

Then see that GGS are 'merging' with Stillfront https://www.goodgamestudios.com/company/press/releases/goodgame-studios-is-going-public/ and that the Brothers Grim (aka the owners of GGS) will become majority shareholders in a publicly listed company. The merger happened on December 7th and the past two big events have been a disaster both technically and in terms of customer satisfaction. We've been swelling their coffers and in return they have failed to provide the promised goods and services (in itself, this is legally questionable). They simply don't care if the players have been royally shafted - they've got their big payoff and as far as they are concerned players can go to hell in a handcart - with the splendid compensation of a winter skin for that handcart!
    .........and they are laughing all the way to the bank!  :p 
  • Um, Guys, does your Hard Worker Event work fine on your server?
    А хотя бы я и жадничаю - зато от чистого сердца.
  • Shay1968 (US1)Shay1968 (US1) Posts: 1,324
    I would like to know ahead of time if we will not be getting any prizes we think we should have won due to non-registration and the such for the current CHWE.  I don't want to catch wind in the last 6 hours again that we will not be getting prizes because that was an absolute load of cow dung and perhaps the lowest GGS has stooped so far. 

Breakdown on the Lab
    126,321,371,000 (lab cost) ÷ 5,000,000 (Average daily earnings) = 25,264.27 days
    25,264.27 (days) ÷ 365 (days in a year) = 69.22 years to fully upgrade the Lab
    That's if you use the daily earnings to upgrade the Lab ONLY, no spending on other upgrades, islands, boosters, or anything else.
  • I am so disappointed ...here we go again...no fun in sight

just give give give for piddly rewards.........sigh.... in the ump degree !!
  • same here i hve lost three days pumkins to find it shows i had found them for today.but i don,t get new ones 

Sign In to comment.