Home EN Discussion Corner for the official announcements

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Update Oct 19th - Cooperative Hard Worker Event! - Discussion

Comments

• lisoo (FR1)lisoo (FR1) FR1 Posts: 529
    edited 19.10.2017
    Hi everyone, 

@WascallyWabbit : Which products will we have to harvest for the coop HWE ? I mean will we have some from the temporary island too ? like for Oktoberfest?
    will we have production from the coop village ?

edit : will we have bamboo, coton, oak ... to harvest ?
  • Grünter (DE1)Grünter (DE1) DE1 Posts: 151
    According the announcement we have the standard goods plus:

The variety of products asked for will be extended and will now include Rutabaga and Alfalfa for all level brackets, and Wheat and Lamb's Lettuce for higher level brackets.

According the german board (that has usually less information than the english one) you have to expect wheat/Lamb's Lettuce starting with lvl 27.

So good luck and have fun to everyone.
  • Shay1968 (US1)Shay1968 (US1) Posts: 1,324
    WOW!  Level 27 is now considered a "higher level[s]".  The gourmet farm is available at what?.. level 25?  So a high, level 27 player is barely getting their gourmet farm up and running, if they are lucky they might have 2 fields, considering the fields are so big and take quite a bit of workers and they are limited by level requirements for more land. There are no divisions in the event, therefore these high, level 27 players are at an extreme disadvantage.  This is an all-time low. Talk about psychological warfare on the mind of a newer player.  :::::shaking my head:::::::
  • T.O.P (INT1)T.O.P (INT1) INT1 Posts: 247
    WOW!  Level 27 is now considered a "higher level[s]".  The gourmet farm is available at what?.. level 25?  So a high, level 27 player is barely getting their gourmet farm up and running, if they are lucky they might have 2 fields, considering the fields are so big and take quite a bit of workers and they are limited by level requirements for more land. There are no divisions in the event, therefore these high, level 27 players are at an extreme disadvantage.  This is an all-time low. Talk about psychological warfare on the mind of a newer player.  :::::shaking my head:::::::
    Well said @Shay1968 (US1)...I'm apprehensive with this event.
  • gavinfarms (US1)gavinfarms (US1) US1 Posts: 2,273
    Yes, but smaller farms can produce alfalfa and rutas, so perhaps having those in the rotation helps them slightly to participate at all.

What we need is better communication.  Most players do not read the forum.  Coop leaders (I am one) have to relay a lot of information.  Only a very small minority of players ever check the forum.  GGS needs to remember that.  I walk away from my computer for 10 minutes, and suddenly the update starts with no icon or anything.....no ability to warn players or anything!
  • So when is this suppose to be starting?  please.  It's already the 19th here for me but I don't see it.
  • Seeker1 (US1)Seeker1 (US1) US1 Posts: 571
    edited 19.10.2017
    Hi, can I borrow 2 BILLION farm dollars!?!?! :#

Price breakdown for the NEWLY ADDED, Main Farm, Land expansions:

124,000,000 dollar,   14,900 gold
    174,000,000 dollar,   24,900 gold
    244,000,000 dollar,   34,900 gold
    342,000,000 dollar,   49,000 gold
    479,000,000 dollar,   69,000 gold
    671,000,000 dollar,   99,000 gold

please send your donations to Seeker1 hehehehehehe :D

Im NOT liking the placement of the land expansions at flower farm.. at the right side? :/
  • Thorim (US1)Thorim (US1) US1 Posts: 197
    edited 19.10.2017
    Well the co-op hwe sounds good if you have a lot of co-op members I have nine slots in our small co-op, seven of them are filled by close family members, We have four active members who play some everyday during the week, and play a lot more on the weekend, we carry three players who play occasionally or rarely two are younger and the third is well he is what he is... So that means I have two opens slots I can't keep filled, why? because all I seem to get are low entry level players who play for a week or two if I am lucky then disappear with no word, they don't want to communicate???????????  So our little co-op doesn't stand a snowballs' chance in he!! of winning anything, why bother even participating????? 

I'm so glad it's not just the GB server has that going on lol I have the same scenario regarding joiners who seem incapable of speech then don't play, why join a coop I ask myself everyday
    Please know that I mean absolutely no offense by this but, if you have members who do not contribute to your co-op or just don't play after joining, or you are "carrying them' by playing the farms for them, and you want your co-op to be able to compete in these kind of events, don't keep those people in the co-op.
    Co-op Leader has the option to exit them and bring others in that will help out where it is needed. There are a lot of people playing who would be happy to join a progressive co-op, even if the co-op has just been formed and that is the way they want it to go. It will take a bit of time for it to happen but ...It will happen!! :)
    I know this because I have just recently left a very well established Co-op, to Join a relatively new Co-op and it was a great move. I am very happy with the choice I made. We did have a few that came and went and that's normal I think!  It has kept me playing Big Farm actually. We now have a great Team and we always communicate with eachother & strategize on what to do and how to go about everything (in game) , we have come far in the few months that I have been there. It also helps that we have a Great Co-op Leader! :) 
    No offense taken. I guess I should have been more clear, two of the players are young, my grandsons, and with all that is going on in their lives they only play once every couple of weeks so getting rid of them is not an option, they play their own games no one plays for them, the other full time players are myself (co-op leader) my daughter, her fiance, and my sister-in-law (as you can see close family members). If we need to do something in co-op village I can get a hold of my grandsons and have them play. Not ideal but it is what it is. If I got rid of them who am going to replace them with???? someone that plays for a few days them disappears??? someone who never communicates with anyone??? 

I am happy for you that you found a co-op that you can participate in makes the game more enjoyable when you can share it with like minded people...
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    edited 19.10.2017
    Hi, can I borrow 2 BILLION farm dollars!?!?! :#

Price breakdown for the NEWLY ADDED, Main Farm, Land expansions:

124,000,000 dollar,   14,900 gold
    174,000,000 dollar,   24,900 gold
    244,000,000 dollar,   34,900 gold
    342,000,000 dollar,   49,000 gold
    479,000,000 dollar,   69,000 gold
    671,000,000 dollar,   99,000 gold

please send your donations to Seeker1 hehehehehehe :D

Im NOT liking the placement of the land expansions at flower farm.. at the right side? :/
    Well, that crazy right side configuration might be the perfect place to throw all the 5x5 houses and decos.  There's gonna be a lot of farm dragging to be sure during harvest times on all the farms.

I hope they decide to get some sort of gold lock/safeguards in place because I will have to buy gold to make this work, and I will not be buying gold until then.  So, I'll be dead and returned to stardust before I ever fully expand my farms, I guess! :)

Post edited by artful (US1) on
  • 24-KL0V3R (US1)24-KL0V3R (US1) US1 Posts: 2,464
    edited 01.02.2023
    no commentD
    Post edited by 24-KL0V3R (US1) on
  • lisoo (FR1)lisoo (FR1) FR1 Posts: 529
    hi everyone, 

According the announcement we have the standard goods plus:

The variety of products asked for will be extended and will now include Rutabaga and Alfalfa for all level brackets, and Wheat and Lamb's Lettuce for higher level brackets.

According the german board (that has usually less information than the english one) you have to expect wheat/Lamb's Lettuce starting with lvl 27.

So good luck and have fun to everyone.

This is only available for the Regular HWE according to the official announcement not for the coop HWE 
    It's past midnight CEST.  Wasn't that the start time?

• nannsi (SKN1)nannsi (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 325
    hmm can the minor display error mentioned be that no HWE showing??

It past midnight and no HWE...........!

It's 12:07 in Germany and no CoopHW!!!
    and here I sit with fields of special corn ... LOL!

• What time does the HWE in EDT?

Viviangamer
  • Kimmiecat (NL1)Kimmiecat (NL1) NL1 Posts: 995
    edited 20.10.2017
    What coop HWE..... here our silo is invisible

• edited 20.10.2017
    It's 3 pm here and the game has started the day but there is no CoopHW at my farm.

I wonder if someone forgot to throw the right switch.  LOL  :wink:
    Starting it randomly with no warning, would be incredibly unfair, so it if fails, we need a new announced time.
  • 24-KL0V3R (US1)24-KL0V3R (US1) US1 Posts: 2,464
    edited 01.02.2023
    no comment
    Post edited by 24-KL0V3R (US1) on
    Can't read German, does it give a time?
    Maybe....but I am sitting on a whole bunch of corn....The CEST midnight alarm clock must have malfunctioned. or whoever overslept the alarm and did not pull the HWE start lever. Wake Up! Wake Up! We are ready! Yoooou hooo! :D
    Me, too. Plus, I've been holding back apples and milk.
  • Kimmiecat (NL1)Kimmiecat (NL1) NL1 Posts: 995
    No time given. They will let us know.

Like they did today 
  • KarenKay (US1)KarenKay (US1) Posts: 1,036
    Translated says:  Coop HWE  will be postponed to tomorrow. As soon as we have an exact time, we will tell you here. 
  • bulubla (INT1)bulubla (INT1) INT1 Posts: 99
    Waiting, waiting,,,,,, waiting,,,,,,,,,,,,,, waiting, zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz still waiting
    Maybe there's still beer left over from Oktoberfest
    Alrighty, then.  
  • According to official announcement, Coop Hard worker event should have started already, but still nothing on the farms to that effect. Is there a reason for the delay and can someone please reply as to when it is really going to start?
    According to official announcement, Coop Hard worker event should have started already, but still nothing on the farms to that effect. Is there a reason for the delay and can someone please reply as to when it is really going to start?
    According to the good people who translated the German OA, sometime tomorrow, and no, they don't know when. 
Sign In to comment.