Home EN Discussion Corner for the official announcements

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Update Oct 19th - Cooperative Hard Worker Event! - Discussion

Comments

• T.O.P (INT1)T.O.P (INT1) INT1 Posts: 247
    You know (my opinion) I truly believe that each and every time that the "powers that be" has sought to fix this CCHWE, they should give every one of us farmers at least 100 bags of seaweed humus and 100 bags of seaweed feed and 100 bags of seaweed fertilizer. That way we could scramble to try to keep up the drastic changes of each "hot fix". :):o<3o:)
    There definitely needs to be some serious compensation for all.
    Amen, and Amen to that.  Maybe like every one getting the 1st place award as compensation!  o:):o<3
    Sounds fair if I also get the gold and seaweed back that I used to crawl up to 1st place in my group ;)
    Agree with this but for me 100 seaweed humus, 500 bags of seaweed feed and 500 seaweed fertilizer looks better...:)
  • Shay1968 (US1)Shay1968 (US1) Posts: 1,324
    Nonsense, absolute nonsense!  GGS puts this event out there, obviously absolutely untested. They move the GMLs back to 8,000,000 points. And try to say the event is easier.    Well let me tell you, it is NOT easier.  

I have 29 Duck coops, 30 Fertile fields, 10 Cow sheds, and 7 Apple orchards.  I have used a TON of Seaweed feed and humus and even some gold.  I am currently ranked at #38 in the 100-149 rankings with only 1,673,892.  I have +5 bonus points and I am running boosters.  There is absolutely no way possible to even come close to the GMLs. The prizes leading up to that are garbage in comparison to the amount of time and resources needed to even make it 1/5 of the way ...100 bags of seaweed humus, 130 bags of seaweed fertilizer, and 6 bags of seaweed feed.  It takes more than 6 bags of seaweed feed just to get to level 10 on just one crate item.   Then to top it all off they do a partial reset in the middle of the event. I lost the crate I was working on, I lost the line up I had, and I lost my booster and was completely unaware of this because I was not at my computer, I had PLENTY of time left on the clock.  I have to say I am completely and utterly disappointed in this event and GGS. 

Players want to have FUN when they play a game, they do not want a second JOB. 

According to the scores NOT ONE player will get the GMLs for the rankings for 100-149.   And maybe 7 will get the GMLs for the 150-999 rankings.  GGSs "re-balancing" for ya.  

GGS please toss this event into the recycle bin where it belongs. Spend your time fixing what is broke instead of just trying to come up with more ways for players to buy gold. This is absolutely infuriating. 
  • Big Beck (US1)Big Beck (US1) US1 Posts: 514
    I couldnt agree more Shay. the whole thing is just ridiculous.  And the longer it goes on the more ridiculous it becomes.
  • Corvid (GB1)Corvid (GB1) GB1 Posts: 625
    the whole game has become a farce, how many more mistakes, bad choices, fleecing or deceiving players are in the pipeline?
  • ClassyLady1 (US1)ClassyLady1 (US1) Posts: 15
    edited 25.10.2017
    This HWE is the total pits with its unrealistic line up of products! Just got off Alfalfa and Rutabagas - now here I sit waiting 6 bloody hours for wheat to fill the next slot - After that comes Cabbage! Then back to Alfalfa again! Who in the world makes these silly things up?
    I think next time I will just skip it altogether - not worth the uproar it causes my competitive spirit while watching my rank go DOWN & DOWN while waiting these long periods for new product and I REFUSE to pay out my precious GOLD to skip a box!
    It is getting ridiculous!

Addendum to the above post! Not only is this ridiculous it it downright discouraging. I was sitting with multiple fields of wildflowers when the "HOT FIX" came up - when it was over, the entire line up I was preparing for had changed to the one I am having difficulties with now! My wildflowers were NOT even on the list and NONE of the other fast growing crops either!

Posts merged | Cuddly
    Post edited by CuddlyFoxes (FormerMod) on
  • Wons (AU1)Wons (AU1) AU1 Posts: 223
    edited 24.10.2017
    This morning when I logged on to find the numerous bugs on my farm, I threw my hands in the air and said NOPE!!! 
    1. HWE is asking me to start it again, boxes not moving over to the next one.
    2. Pumpkins are on some farms but not others.
    3. Dockyard finally gave me a shrimp pool...with 20 shrimp, 3 oysters, 5 clams. What the...???

So I give up!! I've had enough!! Been working my ahem... off trying to keep up with all the things that are supposed to be fun but, there is far too much going on that isn't working properly and not enough reward for the work we're putting in. I'm logging out!! I need a holiday!! Might go find a nice quiet farm somewhere, where I can relax!!!

Oh and please DON'T touch the horses while I'm away, that's the only thing I have left that makes a bit of sense right now!!
  • Maggiltilda (NL1)Maggiltilda (NL1) NL1 Posts: 546
     Give us, us trusted HWE back and throw the CoopHWE in the bin. It started out as a bad event and ended even worse. Here is no fun to experience. Cancel the following CoopHWE,

Is this big enough?

Afbeeldingsresultaat voor give picture of a big bin

• 24-KL0V3R (US1)24-KL0V3R (US1) US1 Posts: 2,464
    edited 01.02.2023
    no comment
    Post edited by 24-KL0V3R (US1) on
  • Maggiltilda (NL1)Maggiltilda (NL1) NL1 Posts: 546

Is this better FarmerCII?

Afbeeldingsresultaat voor picture of a big bin
  • Shay1968 (US1)Shay1968 (US1) Posts: 1,324
    LOL, When I said put it in the recycle bin, I was simply referring to this

edited 01.02.2023
    no comment
  • ronin7 (INT1)ronin7 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 542
    oh so that's why I lost my rutabaga crate and wasn't ready with the next harvest; not only that I had to start the event over as everything went to 0 ... level went weird ... don't know now if everything really working or not, but harvesting and moving on as if it were or not...not hoping for much this time around in the event re rewards...realize now that these hot fixes may not be really so HOT and NOT much of a fix...ggg...:)
  • Y'all misspelled:  
  • SuzyQ22 (US1)SuzyQ22 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,475

Other changes

• The rewards for the Halloween event have been exchanged with new and more rewards

Presumably, this means the pumpkin hunt that appeared on my farm. However, there are no pumpkins on any of my farms.

?!?!

... and now it's gone.

Quick work! :)

Posts merged | Cuddly
    Yep, same thing happened to me this morning.  Suddenly I was collecting candles on a regular basis and then a popup says time ran out and I had not collected enough candles.  Then it disappeared from my screen and later I started getting candles but the tent wasn't in the sidelines next to my main farm.  Now, it's back and I am just too disappointed in this game to even care anymore.  I am a newby also.  :(
    edited 01.02.2023
    no comment
  • so because i didn't build a cathouse the only price i get for 1.2 million points is 20000 dollars///???

this must be a joke like many in this game after all the efforts a player has to make before reaching that amount of points

edited 25.10.2017
    I really dislike this forum setup as well.  I cannot get back to a post I made prior to make a correction on it.  I wanted to say I have used some gold on this game before the hot fix put me back to the beginning of this game.  I was at level 48 i the top 100 and I have spent seeweed feed and special feed for the eggs, seeweed hummus for my crops and all other hummus as well as spent my special seeds on crops.  I am so pissed off right now.  Completely out of the game because of the dumb hotfix.  Aye Aye Aye.  I have lots of words I can't type here right now.  :(

Oh, I also bought a personal booster and used one of my farm machines for my stables.  Just dumbfounded I am.  I want compensation for all of my time and products wasted to include my gold I used.
    Okay, I also lost 6 hours of barley with 5 gardens planted to extend the run, following products changed as well so that's a bummer.
    But there was another bug that I've only seen one person post about and that is that I got all the hard work rewards I'd earned before again. :)
    Unfortunately I hadn't reached the seaweed humus yet but the seaweed feed will come in handy so all in all I'm not that bothered about the fix, maybe because I did and do not see the benefit of spending gold in an event that will not give a good return for it so I didn't spend any.

Now that you mention it I did notice a lot of things flying up when I logged in but didn't really take much notice.  However it appears that I also received all the rewards again - very nice as I was running out of horseshoes and seaweed.  Don't know if it was intentional or not, but thank you GGS for this small offering. 
    I have not received anything extra, my game is just started from the beginning losing my position of 48 in the top 100 and I think I was level 6 as well.  I am so mad.  :(

I was working on hard work reward number 29/50 when they shut down for the hotfix.  :(

Posts merged | Cuddly
    Post edited by CuddlyFoxes (FormerMod) on
  • Southern (US1)Southern (US1) US1 Posts: 3,268
    edited 24.10.2017
    You know (my opinion) I truly believe that each and every time that the "powers that be" has sought to fix this CCHWE, they should give every one of us farmers at least 100 bags of seaweed humus and 100 bags of seaweed feed and 100 bags of seaweed fertilizer. That way we could scramble to try to keep up the drastic changes of each "hot fix". :):o<3o:)
    There definitely needs to be some serious compensation for all.
    Amen, and Amen to that.  Maybe like every one getting the 1st place award as compensation!  o:):o<3
    @FarmerCli (US1)

I'm not laughing. That's exactly what they SHOULD do.

There's no way they can return the thousands of gold, the seaweed feed, fertilizer & humus, the special seeds, and everything else used by individuals during the competition that didn't work right from the second it was released. The fair thing to do WOULD be to give everyone the first place rewards for their individual level bracket. That way people wouldn't HAVE a reason to complain, and it would also go a long way in repairing relations and making up for all the aggravation that we've been experiencing these last few weeks.
  • Santini (US1)Santini (US1) US1 Posts: 7
    This is messed up.  I prepare for next crop with nursery seeds, plant, humus up, seaweed, etc., Log off to wait for them to grow.  When I come back, I start to harvest and clock for HWE doesn't start.  I check the situation and I have to re-start and it moves to the next crop.  Unacceptable!  GG owes us ALL the water, humus, seaweed, money, etc., we blew on crops we don't need just to play this event.  The new point system is bad enough but worse when you cant earn points/awards because the game is jacked up.  They OWE US BIG!!! 
  • gavinfarms (US1)gavinfarms (US1) US1 Posts: 2,273
    On the issue of GML's.....two things must be changed.  This reward of 3 GMLs at 8 million is just outrageous.  I can understand it being somewhat higher after the addition of bonus points, so you can maybe justify 3 million points at the most.  8 million is just absurd.  I didn't just make up that number.  I compared the new rankings to the old to come up with 3 million points.  This should be fixed before this event runs again on Saturday.  This is easy to fix, and the programmers know that.

The second thing that should be fixed is the grouping of 26-50 for the other GML.  The reason that it must go back to being 5-50, as before, is that now you have these people quitting in the middle, trying to drop to 26th.  This is insane.  Truly and utterly insane.

Both of these things can be fixed quickly, and should be done before Saturday, to  restore some faith in GGS.
  • Bevk (INT1)Bevk (INT1) Posts: 118
    This event should just be scrapped completely I battled to stay in position 21 and then a hotfix and everything I had worked so hard for just disappeared and I was left with a CHWE that I needed to start from scratch.  HWE was a wonderful event that I really enjoyed CHWE is just a total rip off.  The number of items needed to fill a basket are just ludicrous and then it bombs out and you lose everything so it was just a total waste of gold, produce, humus, etc.
    I just decided to go ahead and do one field of rutabaga regular seeds to get the seeweed feed offered to start the event.  I got all kinds of goodies on top of that seeweed feed.  I also got all the prizes I had earned prior again too, including my decos.  I am happy with that outcome.  Had I not decided to at least get that one thing offered I would have missed out on it all. 

So, if you are not playing again because it wants you to restart the game I recommend you at least get that one offering in the sidebar to restart the HWE.  You might get some goodies to come along with it like i did.
    Well I got absolutely nothing not even the 10 seaweed feed to start it just won't start at all.  So totally fed up with GGS.
    edited 24.10.2017
    Well I got absolutely nothing not even the 10 seaweed feed to start it just won't start at all.  So totally fed up with GGS.
    Oh, I am so sorry to hear that.  I'm pretty disappointed in this game too and I am new here.  It is just so sad that something we are supposed to have fun and enjoy can have so many problems in it.  Did you log out and log back in, also clear your cache too.  It's in my sidebar again to start the game but it won't start.  I logged out and back in and I also cleared my cache.  It won't start like you.

Have you noticed when you log in to the game that at the bottom where you see it says, stealing an egg, watering the flowers, polishing the tractor, that it also says ,"Hiding Bugs".

Have you noticed that at all.  I wonder if they have been telling us that all along, lol.
    Yes hiding the bugs has always been there.
    edited 24.10.2017
    Yes hiding the bugs has always been there.
    Open up the silo when you have what George wants to pack.  When you open the silo wait for the green button that says, "let's get started".  Maybe you will get the feed in the side bar.

I noticed by doing that not only did I get what was in the sidebar but I am still in the top 100.  But I am at 84 instead and I am at the hard worker reward working on 28/50 which is where I was this morning.  I couldn't have done what was asked for this morning though because the entire lineup changed and I had long wheat growing in my fields.  I think I am going to try to keep up so I can at least get my top 100 prize.  I notice I am now at level 2 instead of level 6 where I was before the hot fix.
    It has no lets get started button to press when I go to the silo.
    It has no lets get started button to press when I go to the silo.
    Ugh, not even when it's done typing out the info on the top left corner?
  • Surya54 (INT1)Surya54 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 507
    I just play like I want. If it would been not fun, I'll leave it, because what's point of it if only make you more stress and blame it afterwards.

About HWE (not Co-op HWE because it's not belong to teamwork and will affect regular HWE), I agree that it has too many HIDDEN BUGS (not bugs, because it must be revealed to everyone, not only in forum, so there's no need to post it again and again). On top of that, individual rewards beyond 29th rewards is totally not worth it (unless you can do it with the consequence you'll NEVER TAKE IT BACK).

I just keep playing. However, I can take this one for competition since I have an ample supply for it (I limit it myself so I never regret it). Before doing that, I know that I must not regret for what I have done, because the outcome that would I got is based on what I've resolved. Another thing is, there's no 100% perfect game in the world, so I need to be cautious for what I would spent.

Just to be honest, I actually play BF at 2013, but since I think there's no fun, I stopped playing 'til May 2017, I play again using this account. Now, it's bit better than 2013.
  • Wons (AU1)Wons (AU1) AU1 Posts: 223
    So I had milk a while ago in the hwe, then alfalfa, then ruta now it wants milk again before my milk is ready to harvest again....what the???? This is just getting worse guys. I have been trying so hard to stay at least the top 50 which til now I have managed to do, now I'll have to sit and wait for the milk to be ready. :(:(:( Not Happy!!!

I also lost the booster I had going as well.
Sign In to comment.