Home EN Discussion Corner for the official announcements

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Update Oct 19th - Cooperative Hard Worker Event! - Discussion

Comments

• 24-KL0V3R (US1)24-KL0V3R (US1) US1 Posts: 2,464
    edited 01.02.2023

Post edited by 24-KL0V3R (US1) on
  • leeann (GB1)leeann (GB1) GB1 Posts: 12
    edited 21.01.2018
    why is a task asking to start the hard worker when its running already
    it appeared after the hotfix 
    Post edited by WascallyWabbit (FormerMod) on
  • Frog Princess (AU1)Frog Princess (AU1) AU1 Posts: 38
    edited 23.10.2017
    The biggest farce of all is that GGS started this event on a Friday knowing darn well that bugs still existed & also knowing darn well that nobody would be available to do anything about them until Monday. Shows a COMPLETE lack of respect & consideration for the players who help pay their salaries.........
  • And the same here too. Hord worker completely reorganized...... Please BF, stop these mess ups! Every hotfix brings new loads of trouble. I'm thinking about leaving the game if you don't start doing things better instead off making it worse all the time.What does BF stand for? Bug Farm I guess, or is it Big Fraude?
  • my hardworker event is also messed up
    i had 6 hours of appels going and it stopped now i have to restart
    i had spend alot of seaweed on those appels 
    this is bull am i going to get my seaweeds back or what?
  • bim (SKN1)bim (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 41
    Will there be another hotfix tonight to fix the silo???
    I do not whant to colleckt my eggs for the siloevent, if you are doing a new hotfix:-(
  • Kimmiecat (NL1)Kimmiecat (NL1) NL1 Posts: 995

wow,  mine started over back to collecting corn after the server shut down.

I Cant do anything not even start over, and NO I dont want to start over! Good Job GGS! Not!
    Just grow whatever crop is showing in the silo.  Should get you going again.

For me it was Wildflowers. I grew some and the silo started counting them up like normal, even though I still have that task in the task bar. So the event didn't start "all over", it was just partially reset apparently.
    As if that is a relieve . I have just about had it

Afbeeldingsresultaat voor angry smiley
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    My silo is stuck and won't even start!  The silo won't move over to corn! This is not good at all!

You'll have to harvest some wildflowers.  It's not working the old way -- I had to harvest milk first, count yourself lucky.
  • Surya54 (INT1)Surya54 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 507
    Previously, my crate asked for rubataga and I didn't fill it, knowing there'll be hot fix. After that, now it's asked for cabbage before corn & alfalfa, and I got the starting task bug.

BTW, I just got all hard work reward that I already won. Has anyone noticed it?

• wow,  mine started over back to collecting corn after the server shut down.

I Cant do anything not even start over, and NO I dont want to start over! Good Job GGS! Not!
    Just grow whatever crop is showing in the silo.  Should get you going again.

For me it was Wildflowers. I grew some and the silo started counting them up like normal, even though I still have that task in the task bar. So the event didn't start "all over", it was just partially reset apparently.

It's telling me to restart the handworker event. But it wont let me let me restart, unless I skip with gold a 5 hour lambs lettuce production.

do the one it is showing...it's crazy I know...it doesn't move on like when we first started, what they are showing is what they want...thanks for that hotfix , that was great !!!  :|
  • rsny (US1)rsny (US1) US1 Posts: 2,294
    Wonderful.   My next item was cabbage, with all my fields planted with cabbage and special cabbage  and after the hot fix my silo now wants barley.   

:'(     :'(
  • Artmaker (GB1)Artmaker (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,495
    Send this "FIX" back to the drawing board.  

TWO of my farms, both asking for turnips, used ALL my special seeds for, and now I come back and it wants lambs lettuce.  I DO NOT EVEN MAKE SPECIAL SEED FOR THAT.   I plant at bed time.  

ONE farm asks for dandelions.  So ok, I have that.   I can't "Start" the event but when I harvest what he's asking for the meter shows up.   
    But it's still on my sidebar asking to "start" the event.    

This purely sucks.   GG why don't you just hand out rewards to all those who at least tried to play, along with a whopping "We're sorry" and REMOVE THIS THING!  

There is no "fixing" a poorly executed bad idea.
  • connie_86 (US1)connie_86 (US1) US1 Posts: 137
    I think we all deserve the #1 prize since this whole thing has been a screw up since it started on Friday. This is ridiculous. I wasted a lot of special seeds and some gold trying to get somewhere in this event only to have the hot-fix restart all my stuff again. 
  • NormaHelen (US1)NormaHelen (US1) US1 Posts: 262
    I had over 5 hours of jasmine to go. Wheat was next. So I planted all 14 fields with regular wheat seeds.

After the hot fix...

Alfalfa, corn, & cabbage.

Looks like I won't be getting the next hard work reward. I was doing better before this fix.
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    Send this "FIX" back to the drawing board.  

TWO of my farms, both asking for turnips, used ALL my special seeds for, and now I come back and it wants lambs lettuce.  I DO NOT EVEN MAKE SPECIAL SEED FOR THAT.   I plant at bed time.  

ONE farm asks for dandelions.  So ok, I have that.   I can't "Start" the event but when I harvest what he's asking for the meter shows up.   
    But it's still on my sidebar asking to "start" the event.    

This purely sucks.   GG why don't you just hand out rewards to all those who at least tried to play, along with a whopping "We're sorry" and REMOVE THIS THING!  

There is no "fixing" a poorly executed bad idea.
    We're still waiting for a "we're sorry" and compensation for the lost dogs/rewards, so I wouldn't hold your breath. :)
  • Piwi (US1)Piwi (US1) US1 Posts: 28
    edited 23.10.2017
    also messed up my hardworker event.
    I was running over 5 hrs of apples yet, which I also used a lot of seaweed on to get to a half decent rate.
    not happy at all !!
    Guess I should also add that I just checked my husbands game to, same case in his hard worker event also.
  • 10Cent (SKN1)10Cent (SKN1) Posts: 7
    edited 23.10.2017
    Oh no you didn`t..
    I had.. Well *** it - what they all are saying

I now know why you call it Hard Worker Event - cause it is hard work I`ll tell you
    Post edited by CuddlyFoxes (FormerMod) on
  • same to me!! grrrr
    i had rutabaga exactly in the hot fix start point and sown 24 rutabaga with humus and super humus how much i had
    after hot fix i got on the machine eggs!!!
    i have no more comments
  • Summer (SKN1)Summer (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 844
    Running? It is at a halt due to the sudden change in product that is required. What we planed for, the strategy we made, is put to sham and is useless. Now we need something totally different i.e I suddenly need barley and that takes hours to grow. The Hard work event is dead to me now because I can´t keep my ranking since I no longer can compete at that pace. This is most upsetting.

:( 

• Only lost 3 hours of apples running at 8 points per second with your latest update and forced to start other stuff with a long grow time.  Thanks GGS.  For the record there will be no gold or seaweed hummus used to accelerate things to get back to what I was running though that was probably part of your plan it didn't work.
    In the grand scheme of poor planning and game performance this is actually a pretty small item but one more burr under the saddle

And another CC on the horizon to get people to spend more.  Nope, that won't gonna work either.  Burnt out on the constant barrage of "events" that are your constant money grabs because there is no time between to build up any supplies without purchasing items.

You need to let people build stuff back up or more and more will just say goodbye to Big Farm due to burn out.
  • Artmaker (GB1)Artmaker (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,495
    Oh I NEVER hold my breath over anything new here.  Yea I lost some special turnip seeds.  Big deal.  Only use a few when the coop challenge is going on.  I can make more.  
    Learned long ago on this game to NEVER be too excited with anything new here.  They never actually test anything with the players.   (internal tests don't count for squat.) 
    So that another one rolls out with insane errors and has to be "hot fixed" is no shocker to me what so ever.

That this keeps on happening over and over again though.  That is.  How do they stay in business with blunders like this?   If your whole career is making a game, ya think they could get it right?  Just once?
  • Dee (GB1)Dee (GB1) GB1 Posts: 14
    Could you not leave it alone? I have lost 6 hours of barley, a place in the rankings as funnel is at a standstill. You have changed what was running to something I haven't got. 
    There is no excuse for this, what compensation do I get for the thousands of points lost, rank drop and the gold needed for more special barley after I have used gold to get rid of what I have and replace it with dandelions.
    It better be worth it.
    You rob us blind with the fishing, now this.
  • what a complete mess
  • Summer (SKN1)Summer (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 844
    PS

I spent 30 000 000 dollars buying a 10 hour booster. Approx 8 1/2 hours are left heh and all is just a huge, costly waste. Will I get my dollars back?

• Dee (GB1)Dee (GB1) GB1 Posts: 14
    I have a word for GGS and they are not printable.
  • Same for me i planted wild flowers before the hot fix as that was next than it was milk which would have been ready. now it's cabbage followed by corn.
  • 24-KL0V3R (US1)24-KL0V3R (US1) US1 Posts: 2,464
    edited 01.02.2023
    no comment
    Post edited by 24-KL0V3R (US1) on
  • ben9 (US1)ben9 (US1) US1 Posts: 113
    someone is getting a email.... had my silo sitting sweet.... crash and burn
  • ben9 (US1)ben9 (US1) US1 Posts: 113
    sometimes one should ponder longer prior to pushing the button....  my silo is outta whack also
  • nannsi (SKN1)nannsi (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 325
    I´m glad BF fixed the ranking list.

But very disappointed that my 6 hours of jasmine on 13 disappeared.

Others in my coop lost much more time and had spend a lot of gold on it. They want their gold back.

Sign In to comment.