Home EN Suggestions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Dockyard Boats

Wons (AU1)Wons (AU1) AU1 Posts: 223
Do you think it would be possible to make it so when we hover the mouse over the boats we have at sea, that they could tell us what type/s of fish that particular boat is collecting, This would make it so much better for people who target certain types of fish in their everyday tasks and would greatly benefit with the Fish HWE?

Comments

• ronin7 (INT1)ronin7 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 542
    Wons (AU1) Before I send out my boats, I check the fishing sites to see what fish are available. I click on the FISH at the site which brings up my boats that I have available to send to that site; click on the boat you want to equip and then click on tack box to do just that; when finished click on the green arrow beside tack box and the boat is immediately sent to that fishing site.  What would be great is to be able to see what number of which type of fish is being caught BEFORE boat returns to dock...which would enable me to look at my contracts in fish market, know ahead of time; and then, plan accordingly.   I hope this helps you Wons.

• Wons (AU1)Wons (AU1) AU1 Posts: 223
    Thanks @ronin7 (INT1) :) . I do know how to send them out, that's not a problem, but thanks anyway :) 
    In my post I did actually say that I was suggesting, to be able to see what the boat is catching once it's out at sea, before it comes back. For targeted fishing at least we will know that we have already sent a boat to catch a certain type of fish.
    Sorry Wons for not reading and understanding it better. I re-read it; got it...disregard my tactless suggestion...moving on.  This always happens to me when it's so late at night... here in Calgary, it's now 1am in the morning; should never try to read/try to comprehend what I'm reading when my brain has somewhat logged out...again a sheepish apology... didn't mean any insult.
    Hi @ronin7 (INT1) All good :) Never thought it was an insult :smiley:
    Greetings from Australia...(waves  Flag hehe) Hope all is good there for you in Canada. I have always wanted to visit :)
    Oh, Wons...Australia dreaming on my part...can't believe I've lived this long and not seen a Kangaroo or Wombat or anything else I ever saw on the Steve Irwin nature show.  Oh sure, the zoo, but not the same as really seeing in the wild.  Africa another dream place...glad to see Africa for horseracing season.  If you ever make it to Canada, good starting point would be to take train ride through the mountains from BC to Alberta and hitting the hot springs in Banff...there's even massages offered at hot springs in Banff...what an ending to a great trip!  Hope you get here and really enjoy; and, here's hoping I make it to Australia to see the Roos and Wombats and all.  I really miss Steve Irwin and his "kricky" (spelling?) ... such a wildly spirited person! ... always lifted me and inspired me to live life to the fullest and with joy.
    Yes I definitely want to go through the mountains there. When we do finally get there, we're think of doing the cruise/rail tour. It sounds really nice and I love trains :)
    "Crikey" is Steve's catch-cry. We live not far from Australia Zoo which was his but is now run by Terri and the kids.
    I hope you do make it here too ronin. There's so much to see and do.
    We see Kangaroos quite often in the wild. Don't see a lot of wombats here in Queensland though. But they're out there too :)
    hahaha Wons...English not first language for me so took a stab at spelling it phonetically Certainly want to see Australia Zoo Sydney Opera House, but really the Kangaroos...:)
    Just will continue saving Queensland is the largest province (?) ... is it also the wildest? My father took the train; he said he had the best time ever...the rail going through the mountains is a marvel...a great feat of engineering.  Here's to praying our dream trips come true...:)
    wons...I thought I got what you were saying re seeing what boats were fishing while at sea at the fishing hole, but I just really got it now.....I was at fishing and I clicked on boat and of course, it only says FISHING/TRAVELLING, but not what it fishing/caught like when you click on Oleg and a list of fish/# caught pops up...YES DEFINITELY that would be fabulous idea because with Oleg then have somewhat idea of what can be made at mermaid restaurant.  You really have to put this forward to wascally wabbit in the suggestions area as he is looking for ideas...ok with horse season, but this is way too good an idea to waste not putting forward to improve the game.
    Yep, that's exaclty what I meant @ronin7 (INT1) :) I will tag Wascally  in this to see what he thinks. :)

@WascallyWabbit what do you think about my idea above idea?

Would also be good if we could sell the items in our inventory eg: excess boats we don't want or items in the fishing inventory. I know they can be deleted but it would be better if we could sell them to get a little more $$
  • I asked one of the devs why the contents of the boat does not show until it is back in dock & he is going to look into it. We have asked before about selling equipment & as it wasn't added when they added the delete button, its not looking good, so you may have to wait & use the equipment for Santa.

We are still waiting for news about the unwanted boats.
    Thanks @WascallyWabbit It's good they're looking into letting us see what we're catching while the boat is still out. Thank you for that. :)
    If we can use the equipment for something else, that's ok.
    Just that I have some things that I don't use because I don't have the boats to do it so they just sit there in my inventory.
    Will wait to hear what happens with the excess boats.
Sign In to comment.