Login Problems? Click here for help!

Login/Connection/Performance Issues - #2

Hey everyone,

Please use this thread to report any of the issues mentioned in the title - Give as much detail as possible about the problem that you are experiencing & remember to include which browser you are using & whether or not you have tried others & if the same issues occur on them all.

Thanks for helping,
Wabbit

Community Guidelines | GGS TOS | How to Clear your Cache |  Click to Contact Support

"I seek not to know the answers, but to understand the questions!" - Caine

Comments

• Hi Technical help, I still haven't been able to access the game since the update yesterday.
    Is it the GB1 server? can anyone else in the UK get into the game?
    My co-operative will kick me out if they think I'm not helping.

Thanks again :)

• Working for me, Moomin. 

Hope you can log and enjoy Big Farm quickly

Signature design by famerjohn 22, thank you
  • Mac56 (GB1)Mac56 (GB1) Posts: 128
    Working for me, Moomin. 

Hope you can log and enjoy Big Farm quickly
    I have been having the same problem since yesterday as well [ support are hopeless they just tell you to do everything you have already done - not a happy bunny xxxx
    Hi Technical help, I still haven't been able to access the game since the update yesterday.

What internet provider are you with Moomin1 xxx
  • Hi Technical help, I still haven't been able to access the game since the update yesterday.

Hi, I'm with TalkTalk, but I don't have any problems with any other online sites or games at the moment, just this one.
  • RowdyRacRowdyRac Moderator, ModGreen Posts: 729
    @Moomin1 (GB1)
    @Mac56 (GB1)

I also have no problems logging in to EN1   :/

Could it be related to your service provider, as Moonin mentioned ?  
  • lthrrr (GB1)lthrrr (GB1) Posts: 1,665
    Hi guys, using Virgin Media here, with no issues.
    lthrrr @ en 1 Leader @ HavinFun co-op I am also known as Lesley                     
    Come join HavinFun co-op, where having fun comes naturally !!!           
    Hi Technical help, I still haven't been able to access the game since the update yesterday.

Hi, I'm with TalkTalk, but I don't have any problems with any other online sites or games at the moment, just this one.
    |I'm with Talk Talk too, contacted them and they did a check and said everything is all right at their end - strange xxx

Me too Moomin - I've been trying regularly since it went down yesterday but still no go - I will keep watching your post hoping for someone to come up with a answer . Meanwhile I thought I'd try changing my internet connection and see if that works - if it does I'll let you know

• Hi all, I think I have cracked it. My internet provider is Talk Talk and the only way I have found to log into the game is to switch off my 'Kids Home Safe' settings.
    It's very strange that it seems to be blocking Big Farm and it's a bit of a pain as it means I can now only play when I am off work and my son is at school!

Thanks for all your advice, I hope this helps someone else :)
    Hi all, I think I have cracked it. My internet provider is Talk Talk and the only way I have found to log into the game is to switch off my 'Kids Home Safe' settings.
    It's very strange that it seems to be blocking Big Farm and it's a bit of a pain as it means I can now only play when I am off work and my son is at school!

Thank you for that Moomin1 (GB1) now back on game xxx
  • Hi all, I think I have cracked it. My internet provider is Talk Talk and the only way I have found to log into the game is to switch off my 'Kids Home Safe' settings.

Amazing how one little 'option' or a tick/untick etc can have such an effect. Glad your back in game Moomin :)

Signature design by famerjohn 22, thank you
  • Our leader is also not able to log into the game since the update.  She is very upset as she has tried everything she can think of and her big farm is blocked.  Everything else on her computer is working just fine. What can we do to help her????
  • Bevk (INT1)Bevk (INT1) Posts: 118
    This is an age old problem and has happened many times to me and I have had to wait until the next update before I could log back into my game.  It didn't matter what ISP I used or what browser it just won't let you login. 
    Bevk @ WWW 1
  • WascallyWabbitWascallyWabbit Moderator, ModGreen Posts: 4,572
    Our leader is also not able to log into the game since the update.  She is very upset as she has tried everything she can think of and her big farm is blocked.  Everything else on her computer is working just fine. What can we do to help her????
    @Bobby514 (GB1) Could you check to see if Moomin1's fix (above) also works for your leader. :)

Community Guidelines | GGS TOS | How to Clear your Cache |  Click to Contact Support

"I seek not to know the answers, but to understand the questions!" - Caine

• Thanks WascallyWabbit. I have passed that info on as well.  How do you find that on your computer as I would be lost with that myself?
    evelyn pauli @ au 1
  • Hi again. Our leader is still unable to log in.  I am able to keep in touch with her through messenger.  I know she is trying every bit of info that I have forwarded to her.  Tech staff there must be something you can do to help her PLEASE!!!!!!
    evelyn pauli @ au 1
  • having trouble loading the game 
  • Connection to Big Farm through Google Chrome keeps freezing up (yes I deleted the browsing history).  It was working fine earlier this morning.  I keep having to refresh, reboot etc.  Yet when I use the Edge browser, it is working fine.  Is it because GGS is working on an updated http5 for the Big Farm?
        Original acrylic painting by FarmerCli

• My game won't load either. Refreshed and now can't back into game.
  • Just got back in.
  • Cannot login to Big Farm anymore, green bar progresses and the rotating texts appear but no further than that, this is with Google Chrome on Windows which remembers my login data. On Android, Puffin browser does not accept my user name, does not give any error message and seems to hang on login. Both systems worked perfectly this morning.
  • My happy hour is missing and I never got the pop up showing how my co op or I did in the octoberfest event. Thanks.

• Kimmiecat (NL1)Kimmiecat (NL1) Posts: 433
    edited 06.10.2017
       56john (NL1) said:
    Cannot login to Big Farm anymore, green bar progresses and the rotating texts appear but no further than that, this is with Google Chrome on Windows which remembers my login data. On Android, Puffin browser does not accept my user name, does not give any error message and seems to hang on login. Both systems worked perfectly this morning.

You tried the as I did.....no luck on NL either :-( 

Kimmiecat seems to have vanished, if I am to believe Puffin...????

I tried a private window that does not remember my loginname and ww and there my loginname is also not acknowledged

[email protected]

Member of the Dutch coop "Zeeuwsche Unie"
  • hi 
    i am playing at nl1 server and i did a reload and now i am stuck on loading screen it refuses to load the game 

• I have had problems switching between farms.  Every time I went to the candy farm the game crashed.  Reported it to support.  Have now logged in to find that my candy farm has disappeared, along with the happy hour.
  • RowdyRacRowdyRac Moderator, ModGreen Posts: 729
    @LaganFarmer (GB1)

The Candy Farm (event) ended about an hour ago, for everyone.
    The temporary farms only last a set number of days and then disappear.
  • is er een update in Nederland?. kom niet op mijn farm spoty . of is het gehackt ? 
  • Hoi 
    ik kan niet meer inlogen gebruikersnaam wordt niet herkend
    Anta
  • There are more players in NL they can't login, remember their names.not.
Sign In to comment.