Home Discussion Corner for the official announcements

"Cooptober" Discussion

Comments

• maxiroy (US1)maxiroy (US1) US1 Posts: 390
    @Tinzen (SKN1)   personally i could care less if the same island came over and over again because I don't do the temporary farms every time they come.  And even if it was the same island there is no rule saying I have to play it everytime it starts.   I'd be happy about the bees I have lots of sunflower seeds  :smiley:  . 

We will have to just agree to disagree.  I don't see the big deal about the CC, but that is just me.  To me it is optional and a person has to decide how important the CC is to their game play.  It's part of the strategy. 

Designed by FarmerJohn 22 (US1)
  • This is a a mistake...our  co-op trophy says 8 more days until the next CCE....OR does it mean they are going to start running every 8 days  ??   We are not happy campers but hey.. that seems to be the norm now   :/
  • maxiroy (US1)maxiroy (US1) US1 Posts: 390
    Not sure why everyone gets upset when the CC comes along.  If your co-op doesn't want to participate then you don't have to.   GGS is not forcing anyone to participate in it.

There are lots of co-ops out there that make the CC optional, meaning if you want to participate go for it, if you don't then all is good.

I participate when I am on but I don't play 24/7 cause i work.  And I certainly don't feel bad about it either.  I just do what I can and collect the rewards.  No need to let this stress me out.

I am not trying to argue here but I would like to point something out. If coops do not participate in the coop challenges they drop in the leagues and then have to fight their way back up. Each league offers better prizes so a coop would of course most likely want to stay in the better league.  It is hard enough to get in the top spots sometimes. A coop would have to redo the league they dropped back into with the lesser prizes if they choose not to participate, so in a sense coops are forced to participate if they want to stay in the league they are in.

I don't think you are being argumentative at all.  I do see what you are saying.  But it still is all about choices.  Maybe co-op C couldn't play last time and now would be happy to play this time.  If staying in the top spots is important then the co-op is going to have to work to stay there.  Again it is about choices.  

There is just no way to please everyone with the timing of it anyways.  Even if you had it once a month the timing would be still end up being inconvenient for someone.

Designed by FarmerJohn 22 (US1)
  • Southern (US1)Southern (US1) US1 Posts: 3,268
    I don't buy into this whole "Cooptober" excuse.  They forgot about the countdown timer???  That makes NO sense what-so-ever.  What was GGS going to do? come in 1st thing Monday morning, send out an OA that it is Coop Month and immediately hit the switch for the coop challenge with no warning or countdown timer???  
    Wouldn't be the first time.

Success Team is an active, friendly co-op looking for daily adult players. Click here if interested or apply in game today! :)
  • Xcution (INT1)Xcution (INT1) INT1 Posts: 1,183
    What is coptober :'( I don't know that :s
  • What is coptober :'( I don't know that :s
    A play on words; Coop mixed with October = cooptober  ....... :)

White _Doves @ us 1           Designed & made by  farmerjohn 22 US1

Farmer Freud's Center for the Farming Insane.

• A REAL Funny Farm.... :D  :p ;) :#  

. OMG !  Hahahaha..!  Too "funny"...

Good one, Sandra !  :-D

• Xcution (INT1)Xcution (INT1) INT1 Posts: 1,183
    What is coptober :'( I don't know that :s
    A play on words; Coop mixed with October = cooptober  ....... :)

@White _Doves (US1)
    I want to know about that it's some kind of event ?if yes y i didnt  find info about that :'(
  • Fawners (US1)Fawners (US1) US1 Posts: 436

I want to know about that it's some kind of event ?if yes y i didnt  find info about that :'(
    Here is the official announcement from Wasically Wabbit:
     https://community.goodgamestudios.com/bigfarm/en/discussion/162749/cooptober 
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,470

....there coming to take me away hehe, haha to the funny farm
    (remember that song anyone ) ?

where life is beautiful all the time .... :)

Hate coops but missing out on the benefits?  Check out "Hearts of Gold," the non-coop coop -- we leave you alone to farm your way.  No donations or group participation required.

https://community.goodgamestudios.com/bigfarm/en/discussion/158239/just-want-to-be-left-alone-to-farm-in-peace-us1-hearts-of-gold

Sign In to comment.