Home EN General Discussions & Questions Most Discussed Topics

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Cats & Dogs

shazamd (US1)shazamd (US1) US1 Posts: 766
edited 03.12.2017 in Most Discussed Topics
Graphics issue.  All 3 of my dogs are gone.  Also reported by another co op member.  Refreshing game does not help.
Post edited by WascallyWabbit (FormerMod) on

Comments

• My dogs are gone as well.
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    And mine.
  • JVD (US1)JVD (US1) US1 Posts: 2,784
    My pupper dog is still roaming my main farm... :)
  • All three of mine are still wagging their tails also....this is strange .. why some and not all..?? 

Random bugs or glitches I guess   :|
  • Susan232 (GB1)Susan232 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 42
    I have only one dog now after this latest hotfix. I was not able to collect the bonus from 2 of 3 dogs as they are missing. I cannot collect any charms for the cat either. I harvested the windwill and no charms. 
  • My dog came back on my main farm after I built a cat tree.  But, I don't want another cat tree on another farm until I figure out the first cat tree on my main farm - so no dog on the other farm! 
  • Pretty funny Artful !  LOL !

But I put a Cat Tree on my Gourmet Farm, had accrued over 600 Cat Charms toward that Cat

and when I logged out for the "fix" and logged back in, the Charms I had accrued were gone and no more Cat Charms were coming from anywhere on my GF..!

Not to mention, even after clearing cache, etc, my Black Dog is still not back on my Main Farm and when I go to his "Train / Feed " screen, he turns white when I click to train him !

What's an old woman to do....?

Again - feeling sad & violated was not on my " list-of-things-to-do-today "....

:- (

Pretty funny Artful !  LOL !

But I put a Cat Tree on my Gourmet Farm, had accrued over 600 Cat Charms toward that Cat

and when I logged out for the "fix" and logged back in, the Charms I had accrued were gone and no more Cat Charms were coming from anywhere on my GF..!

Not to mention, even after clearing cache, etc, my Black Dog is still not back on my Main Farm and when I go to his "Train / Feed " screen, he turns white when I click to train him !

What's an old woman to do....?

Again - feeling sad & violated was not on my " list-of-things-to-do-today "....

:- (

Check your happiness level, too.  Once the dog went missing, several have had their farm's happiness value drop a little bit.  I'm hoping that when the dogs wander back home, the original happiness levels will be restored.
  • PJ Farmer (US1)PJ Farmer (US1) US1 Posts: 128
    Mine  are gone as well. Can't get cat until tmr -upgrading still in progress, so not sure how my dogs got away?
    Mine  are gone as well. Can't get cat until tmr -upgrading still in progress, so not sure how my dogs got away?
    I don't think it matters if you're building the cat tree..  I'm not, and my dog is gone.  (Happiness is down a little bit, too.)

• shazamd (US1)shazamd (US1) US1 Posts: 766
    My MF dog came back when I built the Cat tree on the Main Farm.  I am now building one on the GF and the MF dog is there too - not the one that I had before.  It's a mess...
    My MF dog came back when I built the Cat tree on the Main Farm.  I am now building one on the GF and the MF dog is there too - not the one that I had before.  It's a mess...
    I'm not even sure I want to build the cat tree -- can't anyway for another 24 hours.  I want my dog and happiness back.  *whines* :)

• went to feed my dog on MF...gone!....now my other dogs will go without their meals until this is fixed...pls bring him back...
  • Yesterday I have build 2 cattrees, first on the "Lekkerbek Boerderij" then on my main farm.

On both farms it collected charms for the cats on each farm but today only on my main farm.
    How is this possible and is it possible to remove a cattree?
  • maxiroy (US1)maxiroy (US1) US1 Posts: 436
    edited 29.09.2017
    There is no way to remove the cattree from what I can see.  I haven't had any issues collecting charms on any of my farms.  However, it is going to be slow going by the looks of it.
    Post edited by maxiroy (US1) on
  • Yep... a very slow go.   Like years to get enough charms.   And, yes, apparently no way to demolish the Cat House once you build it.   So taking up space, getting no happiness points, nothing..... for years.   I put one on all 3 Farms.  Big mistake.
  • Val C (GB1)Val C (GB1) GB1 Posts: 277
    I built my cat tree on my gourmet farm and before the hotfix I had 500 charms. After the hotfix the amount needed had been reduced but I was back to none collected and haven't received any more since.  Maybe my dog doesn't like cats and keeps eating the charms in the hope the cat will never arrive.
    My dog still missing.  I liked having him run around.
    awww... poor thing, he must be very lonely as well and missing you!!! Hope he comes home soon!!!
  • Fawners (US1)Fawners (US1) US1 Posts: 436
    I have a great big fat 'Goose Egg' (Zero) for charm on my cat tree on the Gourmet Farm.  Have had the tree since yesterday morning.  I guess my GF is not worth charming.  :/  

Not only that, but I have a cat glitch on my MF.  One cat is walking outside along the fence, while the other is where it should be next to the cat tree.

@Fawners (US1) sure hope GGS makes it right and you get charms on your gourmet farm!!!

As for the glitch on your main farm, it is because for some reason the cat tree does like being butted up against the fence or another deco where the little box is that the cat will jump in... it needs a 2x2 space in front of it until GGS fixes that... see my layout here: https://community.goodgamestudios.com/bigfarm/en/discussion/comment/3659710/#Comment_3659710
    JVD (US1) said:
    @Fawners (US1) sure hope GGS makes it right and you get charms on your gourmet farm!!!

As for the glitch on your main farm, it is because for some reason the cat tree does like being butted up against the fence or another deco where the little box is that the cat will jump in... it needs a 2x2 space in front of it until GGS fixes that... see my layout here: https://community.goodgamestudios.com/bigfarm/en/discussion/comment/3659710/#Comment_3659710
    Thanks @JVD (US1)  I read your post earlier about having a 2x2 space after I placed the cat tree.  We are unable to move them until our charms are filled.  Maybe next year for me.  :D:D:D;);)
    @Fawners (US1) you can move the cat tree by using the cursor button down in the menu bar, change your cursor to a move tool, then you can grab the cat tree and move it! :)

I hear ya about it being next year by the time we get all the charms to activate it!!!  :D
    JVD (US1) said:
    @Fawners (US1) you can move the cat tree by using the cursor button down in the menu bar, change your cursor to a move tool, then you can grab the cat tree and move it! :)

I hear ya about it being next year by the time we get all the charms to activate it!!!  :D
    Thank you @JVD (US1)  I completely forgot about that cursor button.  Thanks!!
    YVW!!! :)
  • errorCode_ALREADY_FED

Support-Info:
    Command: PBPetPetFeedResponse
    ErrorCode: 5
    Timestamp: 1506748252
    Zone: 6
    PID:4365425

This is what I get every time I try to feed my dogs. It still shows that they need feeding, but I can't.

M

• TheGabi (US1)TheGabi (US1) US1 Posts: 117
    What is up with this FARM DOG issue:  
    I have dog houses on all 3 farms, and problems with each of them.   
    I do NOT and have NOT built any Cat Tree's

My dog on MF came up missing, and with a  refresh it returned  I fed it..  but it's not gathering any items anymore, and when i go to train any of the three.  They turn into this ghostly white dog.
    NONE of the dogs are running about the farms.   
    I am not getting error codes, just my DOGS are missing and not working correctly ! 

Any Advice is appreciated ! 

Sign In to comment.