Home EN General Discussions & Questions Most Discussed Topics

Cats & Dogs

Comments

• Tinzen (SKN1)Tinzen (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 473
    If you have not built the Gourmet Farm cat tree before then you will not receive the charms.

Just as question, but what about those who gets the gf farm AFTER the update? As I can image, that there is always getting someone who is getting up to a higher level.
    Tinzen @ skn 1
  • shazamd (US1)shazamd (US1) US1 Posts: 762
    My perfectly-functioning GF cat was also removed by the update.  Am holding off building another, since it appears they didn't fix anything.
  • Does anyone have a completed cat on their farm?  I'm wondering if it's even worth building the one on GF.

What does the completed cat tree even do exactly.  How much happy? Any village happiness?  Anything else?  Etc, etc...
  • Why take away the cats house here, it did fine with count.
    New cat house, now nothing is added and now I get nothing even more charm for the cat. Well done,

Afbeeldingsresultaat voor gif pictures of a cat
    This kitten is by far better than the cat tree:)
  • After this a.m. maintenance my Gourmet farm cat has vanished...  and I expect GGS to replace it TYSVM ;^))
    They did. They gave you $95,000 to buy another one in the "Compensation Package" that you should have received when you logged in. You just need to use that to buy another Cat Tree and place it - and yes, start all over collecting charms again.
    This is all well and good, however I've just built my cat tree again on the gourmet farm and the charms now being collected and not being credited, so it is sitting at zero.  How is this fair if there are other players who have not been affected at all? My tree was working fine before it was taken away.
    What a balls up. Thanks GGS
  • I hadn't noticed a problem either but now that I have replaced my tree and get nothing at all.
  • shazamd (US1)shazamd (US1) US1 Posts: 762
    Try refreshing.  All my cats now will only update the count if I refresh or logout.
  • PJ Farmer (US1)PJ Farmer (US1) US1 Posts: 128
    Rebulit mine can't add. I had just added the winning charms to GF, not knowing it wouldnt cont. Plus all Ive done today not counting.No matter hw much I sign out and in and clear cache.
  • You're right shazamd, I take it back. Refreshed and the count has updated.  It updated instantly before without the refresh so didn't think of doing this.  Thanks for the tip :)
  • JAX (GB1)JAX (GB1) GB1 Posts: 29
    After this a.m. maintenance my Gourmet farm cat has vanished...  and I expect GGS to replace it TYSVM ;^))
    They did. They gave you $95,000 to buy another one in the "Compensation Package" that you should have received when you logged in. You just need to use that to buy another Cat Tree and place it - and yes, start all over collecting charms again.
    This is all well and good, however I've just built my cat tree again on the gourmet farm and the charms now being collected and not being credited, so it is sitting at zero.  How is this fair if there are other players who have not been affected at all? My tree was working fine before it was taken away.
    What a balls up. Thanks GGS

• JAX (GB1)JAX (GB1) GB1 Posts: 29
    Same here, re=purchased Cat Tree on Gourmet and like so many I'm not even getting charms from any of the production items nor the little people bubble. What a fine mess. So fed up with this game, it's supposed to be for enjoyment but am finding it more stressful day by day.
  • I've searched all over.. however I only find discussions about the G farm Cat Tree not working properly & being removed..
    What's the story for the Cat trees on the F farm that aren't working, which were built before this bug, will they fall into the same category?

If all cat trees were not working correctly, why is it that GGS did not remove my Cat tree on my F farm?
    I saw the notice about the compensation package on the 20th, however it does not cover my question about my tree on my F farm.  Could someone please advise if they know anything further?  Thanks very much!

• Mac56 (GB1)Mac56 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 343
    The Cat Tree on the Gourmet Farm is still not working even after the update.  No cat charms are going in, I chose 1000 cat charms as one of my rewards in the CC and they are not there.  C'mon GGS get all the cat trees working properly.
  • Sa11y (US1)Sa11y (US1) US1 Posts: 109
    edited 03.11.2017
    Write down how many charms you have-click on some workers in order to increase the number and after signing out and back in-check again.  Others have said they see the increase after signing out and back in.
    Works for me on the MF and members of our group said it works on the others farms as well.
  • FarmerCli (US1)FarmerCli (US1) US1 Posts: 2,416
    Does anyone have a completed cat on their farm?  I'm wondering if it's even worth building the one on GF.

What does the completed cat tree even do exactly.  How much happy? Any village happiness?  Anything else?  Etc, etc..

From FarmerCli:  Sally, does your gourmet cat show it is collecting any hearts?

Photo taken by FarmerCli  (Front Porch View of Elk grazing in pasture) 2015

• dchen1 (US1)dchen1 (US1) US1 Posts: 993
    I just collected 2100 cat charms in the gourmet farm but only saw an increase of 40.  
  • edited 03.11.2017
    Cat tree is missing on my main farm and gourmet farm  and I didn't get any money and I want my charms  
    What on earth is going on??????
    Just refreshed and cat tree is back on main farm   But we have to start all over collecting charms on the gourmet farm????
    That is totally unacceptable   and I would like to have my money to build a new tree as well
    DxrxbillingGame @ us 1
  • Lady_Muck (AU1)Lady_Muck (AU1) AU1 Posts: 69
    I heard if you build the cat tree it still won't work.....has any one else tried to rebuild and not be able to get charms for it?

Yes, me.
    I BOUGHT and built a new cat tree. Not working!
    The irony is that the cat tree they took from me WAS working.

• Lady_Muck (AU1)Lady_Muck (AU1) AU1 Posts: 69
    My cat tree on Gourmet Farm was working, .....   At this point, not planning on rebuilding the Cat House on Gourmet Farm, unless it is affecting the Dog Gifts.

Wise choice. The new cat tree certainly does not work. My first one did . Bawwww.

My cat tree was removed but it was already successfully collecting charms so have no idea why this has happened?  so I'm holding off rebuilding mine for now if the bug hasn't been fixed properly. ........... ....... ......

Yes, wait till they fixed it Properly. I bought the new cat tree for another $ 95,000 and it doesn't work. The one they removed did actually count the tokens. Grrrrgggghhhh

I did actually think the compensation when I logged on was to do with no bonus rewards being received when the wheel of fortune finished last night. Where have these gone?
    My cat tree was removed but it was already successfully collecting charms so have no idea why this has happened?  ........  so I'm holding off rebuilding mine for now if the bug hasn't been fixed properly.

Don't buy the new house, it is still not working.

• I've searched all over.. however I only find discussions about the G farm Cat Tree not working properly & being removed..
    What's the story for the Cat trees on the F farm that aren't working, which were built before this bug, will they fall into the same category?

If all cat trees were not working correctly, why is it that GGS did not remove my Cat tree on my F farm?
    I saw the notice about the compensation package on the 20th, however it does not cover my question about my tree on my F farm.  Could someone please advise if they know anything further?  Thanks very much!
    @farmer1st (US1) There should not be any issues with the cat trees on the flower farm, that actually affect either the tree or the charm count, but there are 2 display errors that occur there.

One is that the charms do not appear to be counted - If you relog your game, you should see the count increase.

The other is that some cat trees "appear" to be unlocked, but the charms are still dropping - These trees are not unlocked & are still counting the charms that are collected. Again, when you relog you can usually see it correctly locked and the charm counter showing, but it can switch back to looking unlocked again.

Community Guidelines | GGS TOS | How to Clear your Cache |  Click to Contact Support

"I seek not to know the answers, but to understand the questions!" - Caine

• Maggiltilda (NL1)Maggiltilda (NL1) NL1 Posts: 546
    The cats tree on gourmet is cleared away. New put down and there is no charm from the silo, mill etc.

The cats tree on gourmet is cleared away. New put down and there is no charm from the silo, mill etc.

Same here, but WascallyWabbit messaged me and said that he would check in with the Team.

• Maggiltilda (NL1)Maggiltilda (NL1) NL1 Posts: 546
    It's too bad, because what you get with events is also vanished.
  • Kastiel (US1)Kastiel (US1) US1 Posts: 48
    Why did my cat tree on my gourmet farm and over 1.3 million cat charms disappear after your so called "hot fix"
  • farmerjohn 22 (US1)farmerjohn 22 (US1) US1 Posts: 33,919
    Why did my cat tree on my gourmet farm and over 1.3 million cat charms disappear after your so called "hot fix"
    @Kastiel (US1)   It was removed from the Gourmet farm for all players and compensation was given for the amount of dollars or gold that it cost you to build. Here's the announcement..........

https://community.goodgamestudios.com/bigfarm/en/discussion/comment/3697617/#Comment_3697617

• muggle1 (GB1)muggle1 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 124
    My gourmet farm cat tree was collecting charms.  Now I have no cat tree unless I build it again, and have lost all the charms I had collected.  Ridiculously frustrating.
    muggle1 @ en 1
  • Does anyone have a completed cat on their farm?  I'm wondering if it's even worth building the one on GF.

What does the completed cat tree even do exactly.  How much happy? Any village happiness?  Anything else?  Etc, etc..

From FarmerCli:  Sally, does your gourmet cat show it is collecting any hearts?
    Never purchased one on gf and reading all the current problems with the rebuilt ones, not sure that I ever will.
  • I wonder how long my GF cat tree has been missing?
    tcape0037 @ us 1
    Well, I am going to give the Team a chance to fix the situation before saying anymore on the subject. At least the cat is still in the box and not out playing with my bunnies in the "Bunny House" deco!  :*:D

• Thanks Wascally Wabbit for the info, its much appreciated!!   :)

I literally was just in the Official Announcements area where this info was located, lol.   So sorry to be repetitive!

Sign In to comment.