Home EN Discussion Corner for the official announcements

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Update Sept 28th - "Here Kitty, Kitty" Africa to the Deep Blue Sea! - Discussion

Comments

• JVD (US1)JVD (US1) US1 Posts: 2,784
    Me too @Shay1968 (US1)  waiting patiently....  :D

Katten Smileys Smileys en emoticonsKatten Smileys Smileys en emoticonsKatten Smileys Smileys en emoticonsKatten Smileys Smileys en emoticonsKatten Smileys Smileys en emoticonsKatten Smileys Smileys en emoticonsKatten Smileys Smileys en emoticonsKatten Smileys Smileys en emoticonsKatten Smileys Smileys en emoticonsKatten Smileys Smileys en emoticonsKatten Smileys Smileys en emoticonsKatten Smileys Smileys en emoticonsKatten Smileys Smileys en emoticonsKatten Smileys Smileys en emoticonsKatten Smileys Smileys en emoticonsKatten Smileys Smileys en emoticonsKatten Smileys Smileys en emoticons
  • Kimmiecat (NL1)Kimmiecat (NL1) NL1 Posts: 995
    JVD (US1) said:

Katten Smileys Smileys en emoticonsKatten Smileys Smileys en emoticonsKatten Smileys Smileys en emoticonsKatten Smileys Smileys en emoticonsKatten Smileys Smileys en emoticonsKatten Smileys Smileys en emoticonsKatten Smileys Smileys en emoticonsKatten Smileys Smileys en emoticonsKatten Smileys Smileys en emoticonsKatten Smileys Smileys en emoticonsKatten Smileys Smileys en emoticonsKatten Smileys Smileys en emoticonsKatten Smileys Smileys en emoticonsKatten Smileys Smileys en emoticonsKatten Smileys Smileys en emoticonsKatten Smileys Smileys en emoticonsKatten Smileys Smileys en emoticons
    You call all these bouncing cats patiently?
  • Southern (US1)Southern (US1) US1 Posts: 3,268
    JVD (US1) said:

@JVD (US1)

I think JVD needs a litterbox. :)
    JVD (US1) said:

@JVD (US1)

I think JVD needs a litterbox. :)
    ROFLMAO!!!  

just a LOL, was not good enough!  :D
  • 24-KL0V3R (US1)24-KL0V3R (US1) US1 Posts: 2,464
    edited 30.01.2023
    no comment
    Post edited by 24-KL0V3R (US1) on
    JVD (US1) said:

I am not sure a litter box will be enough....they look desperate to go...better call in a dump truck load of sand to take care of all these kitties needs! LOL! :*:D:o
    good thing I live near the beach.... sand easy to get to  ;)
  • MoonionsRule (US1)MoonionsRule (US1) US1 Posts: 491
    edited 28.09.2017
    Let see those prices for the fish please ;)
    Not that Im expecting the "old" prices to come back , but would be nice if the boat fishing out the "x' amount of fish, its crew & equipment is fully paid for with some margin profit .... hope this was taken into balancing coordination ;)   
    Fish cost must be more than boat/ equipment +crew getting it , right = Balance !!! :)
    cherrios !!
  • oh yeah Cat, lol - my dog is waiting for him hahahahahahaha 
    Image result for cat gif funny
  • I enjoy the opportunity to set the fishing boats out to harvest the sea's bounty, my main objection is that the fishing pools are not really proportioned very well. For example I have mostly level 6 trawlers with the exception of the ones not fully upgraded yet and I almost always have a combined total of just about 100 in a pool of Shrimp, Clams & Oysters. I have been trying all week to fill orders, but they all want clams and I just am not able to get enough to fill the orders. Thanks for letting me vent, Gramma Ruth  
  • T.O.P (INT1)T.O.P (INT1) INT1 Posts: 247
     :(:'(

Still no kitty??????????? 
  • Prince13 (INT1)Prince13 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 87

we have been told yesterday that the team is not figuring out where the bug that is causing the delay to the update is

come to think of it , the cats and fish should not be mixed together, unless you ask for trouble !

obviously the cats are chasing and eating the fish and that's the reason for delay

so if it is not an offence for all the cat lovers here, I would suggest that the team should go for the fish update now and deal with cats later

and as a compensation ( GGS style ) for the cat lovers , myself ( and all volunteers are welcome ) would go MEOW MEOW every half an hour in this post , just to keep them company :)

• Kamilcom (GB1)Kamilcom (GB1) Posts: 1,499
    Please note that, as the Official Announcement says, not all of the changes to the DSF were ready in time for this update - the contracts are still being worked on, so don`t be surprised if some of the issues with them are still there, but the reward balancing should be better & there are more improvements on the way.

This keeps me cautious. :) Looks like I have learned sound skepticism towards everything GGS does and says. Wait and see mentality. GGS screwed us up so many times before that I would feel silly if I again started to jump up and down with excitement only to have to express criticism a few days later over what they actualy delivered. :) I wouldn't want GGS strategists feel that they can manipulate our emotions (and us through them) any way they please. :) Also heed the past experience of nearly everything we liked a lot being "rebalanced" later just cause we liked it so much. :) Wait and see, dose your praise with caution. :) They obviously can get overdosed pretty easily.

Also I do not appreciate the messy way information is dispatched. If you want to follow a topic you have to jump over several threads and seek in between posts. This is something that could have been sorted out long ago quite easily if enough attention was paid to it. While general threads are not always easy to keep on topic as many posters contribute, information threads are under sole control of community team and could easily be managed to the above mentioned effect. Seeing how much energy is wasted on points which I consider counterproductive, unnecessary and dubious (can't unfortunatelly disclose more in public thread if I want to avoid being "moderated") makes me feel about this neglect even stronger and more emphatic.

• aaabbb1 (INT1)aaabbb1 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 1,049
    edited 28.09.2017
    Here you go GGS, cat allready found a bug for you.

And now, lets go deep see fishing. Kitty is ready for acction:

• Must be a nasty bug that the cat has. After a full day delay I understand why it was found and being fixed before updating.
  • aaabbb1 (INT1)aaabbb1 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 1,049
    edited 28.09.2017
    I think that the cat is having a problem with that box trick after all the fish.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rTF2lWHI2IY

• T.O.P (INT1)T.O.P (INT1) INT1 Posts: 247
    UPDATe is on!!!!!!
  • jess_d (US1)jess_d (US1) US1 Posts: 3,515
    UPDATe is on!!!!!!
    Image result for excited emoticon
    Woohoo! New kitty coming soon! :smiley:
  • LuraBelle (US1)LuraBelle (US1) US1 Posts: 309
    Finally hearts hearts hearts pretty kitty is coming yay

colors for kitty black, black and white ,orange tabby  I could go on
    edited 28.09.2017
    I cant find the cat
    found it on the flower farm :)
  • Did I miss something?  Where is the kitty?
  • farmerjohn 22 (US1)farmerjohn 22 (US1) US1 Posts: 37,770
    edited 28.09.2017
    Did I miss something?  Where is the kitty?
    @DxrxbillingGame (US1)  You have to go to your Build menu and "Special Buildings" and build a Cat Tree.  :)
    Can't say I'm a big fan of how they went about us getting the cat. The reason the dog was such a big hit with players was because it was simple to get. Build a doghouse and get a dog. No tasks and no collecting. Simple, right?  I would have preferred the same thing here.  :(   Now I'm waiting to see what the drop rate is for charms because it's asking for 4.5 million of them.
    After all the anticipation, it will be a real letdown if my Cat Tree sits empty for who knows how long.  :'(  
    Post edited by farmerjohn 22 (US1) on
  • Thank you!

• debj (GB1)debj (GB1) GB1 Posts: 157
    problem with oktoberfest hard work rewards after update ... they are not registering what has already been achieved or current points. No award is marked as achieved & it is showing 0 points for next award on all and current points just displayed as NaN.
  • problem with oktoberfest hard work rewards after update ... they are not registering what has already been achieved or current points. No award is marked as achieved & it is showing 0 points for next award on all and current points just displayed as NaN.
    Hey @debj (GB1) The team is already working on this issue :)
  • grrr (NL1)grrr (NL1) NL1 Posts: 664
    edited 28.09.2017
    Yup, on dutch server as well

EDIT: Although no points till next reward is showing, I did just receive a reward, so it seems to be working OK :)
  • OMG...so begging and waiting forever for our cat is still on hold then...4,5 million cat charms are needed first ?  What a surprise...hurry up and wait some more.

I do believe there is a sadistic spirit among the GGS  :'(>:):#
  • Lylu (INT1)Lylu (INT1) INT1 Posts: 448
    edited 28.09.2017
    Did I miss something?  Where is the kitty?
    @DxrxbillingGame (US1)  You have to go to your Build menu and "Special Buildings" and build a Cat Tree.  :)
    Can't say I'm a big fan of how they went about us getting the cat. The reason the dog was such a big hit with players was because it was simple to get. Build a doghouse and get a dog.No tasks and no collecting. Simple, right?  I would have preferred the same thing here.  :(   Now I'm waiting to see what the drop rate is for charms because it's asking for 4.5 million of them.
    After all the anticipation, it will be a real letdown if my Cat Tree sits empty for who knows how long.  :'(  
    level 168 player here - also need 4.5 mill charms for the Main farm cat (haven't built the GF or FF cat tree yet -expecting those will have a higher charm count)

Drop rate for Chicken feed is 13 charms per.
    ****edit - drop rate is not consistent  - twice I ran batches of 5 chick feed and received 65 charms both times, a batch of 6 chick feed dropped 90 charms. batch of 2 chick feed dropped 26.

Question - is charm requirement the same for all player levels?

• Woohoo 2 Kitty's .... Puddy & Tat !! Image result for smiley jazz hands

Tat cat stuck in tree, might hafta call fire dept Image result for animated smiley firetruck

• Surya54 (INT1)Surya54 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 507
    edited 28.09.2017
    I only require 3,8 Million on my Main Farm and my farm level at 86
Sign In to comment.