Home EN Discussion Corner for the official announcements

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Update Sept 28th - "Here Kitty, Kitty" Africa to the Deep Blue Sea! - Discussion

11820»

Comments

• 24-KL0V3R (US1)24-KL0V3R (US1) US1 Posts: 2,464
    edited 30.01.2023
    No Comment
    Post edited by 24-KL0V3R (US1) on
  • Shay1968 (US1)Shay1968 (US1) Posts: 1,324
    I got brave too, and rebuilt the kitty house, but none of my production buildings are producing cat charms, neither are the workers with the bubble bags.  I wonder if my kitty house is broken.  It was actually doing fine before it got kitnapped; it was collecting cat charms at least.  But I do notice that I don't have to have as many charms before it is completed.  I realize this may be a bug proving that it is broken still.

Mine shows I need 2,600,000 and all my charms are gone. However, it does show the charms that have been collected since I rebuilt it.
    edited 30.01.2023
    No Comment
  • T.O.P (INT1)T.O.P (INT1) INT1 Posts: 247
    I got brave too, and rebuilt the kitty house, but none of my production buildings are producing cat charms, neither are the workers with the bubble bags.  I wonder if my kitty house is broken.  It was actually doing fine before it got kitnapped; it was collecting cat charms at least.  But I do notice that I don't have to have as many charms before it is completed.  I realize this may be a bug proving that it is broken still.

Mine shows I need 2,600,000 and all my charms are gone. However, it does show the charms that have been collected since I rebuilt it.
    Mine is not showing anything being collected.  When I harvested my bakery just now, there were no hearts flying out, neither from the mill, nor the silo.  It still is showing zero.  I wonder if this was a huge mistake on my part to even get the cat house rebuilt.  I messaged Wascally about it, but have not heard from from him yet.  It would be nice if it truly is only 670,000 before completion, but not if it never collects any hearts.
    OMG!!!! I just noticed but ct charms on main farm is not being credited too....plus the walking workers are not giving out any charms at all....;(((((

edited 30.01.2023
    No Comment
    edited 30.01.2023
    No Comment
  • Filled out the recent survey  too bad  there was no where to write because am at about at the end of my rope.  How many times can you break trust with players, it seems like Mo, Larry and Curly are running things because most everything is late, broken, one disappointment after another.  
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    Filled out the recent survey  too bad  there was no where to write because am at about at the end of my rope.  How many times can you break trust with players, it seems like Mo, Larry and Curly are running things because most everything is late, broken, one disappointment after another.  
    The survey certainly wasn't designed by a marketing research professional, that's for sure.  The phrasing is such that the answers can be interpreted either positively or negatively depending on what results they are looking for.  And, you are absolutely right, there should be several areas in which there are open-ended questions so that the players can provide comments.  The survey is absolutely worthless and probably only exists so that they can tell their investors that they survey their players on a regular basis.  
  • The questions are redundant and vague at best.    :|      

But the claim is valid...they sent out surveys   :o    

A feedback box at the end would be nice I think, that would give a truth to the survey that would do more to help them in decision making in this game.
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    The questions are redundant and vague at best.    :|      

But the claim is valid...they sent out surveys   :o    

A feedback box at the end would be nice I think, that would give a truth to the survey that would do more to help them in decision making in this game.
    Yes, yes, and yes.  I wonder if anyone from the company ever visits the Forum and other online sites to read what players and employees post.  

When I receive a survey, if it doesn't ask for meaningful information, in the trash it goes. 
  • Blue Denim (US1)Blue Denim (US1) US1 Posts: 5,253
    Today I have tried again to move My Cat House to where I want it to be and again I have failed, My Cat house will not move no matter what I do, I hold down My left button the hand grabs it, but then My screen moves and not the Cat house, if I try the right button I get another window, it is futile, why did they make it so the cat house can not be moved? I still need 3.8 mil for My house to be finished, to Me that is just crazy and way to high.
  • Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,994
    Today I have tried again to move My Cat House to where I want it to be and again I have failed, My Cat house will not move no matter what I do, I hold down My left button the hand grabs it, but then My screen moves and not the Cat house, if I try the right button I get another window, it is futile, why did they make it so the cat house can not be moved? I still need 3.8 mil for My house to be finished, to Me that is just crazy and way to high.
    Try using the outline view, then use the cursor option on the bottom of your game screen.
  • Southern (US1)Southern (US1) US1 Posts: 3,268
    Keyboard Shortcuts:

While on the game screen, press:

SHIFT+M to bring up Move cursor
    SHIFT+R to bring up Rotate cursor

Keyboard Shortcuts:

While on the game screen, press:

SHIFT+M to bring up Move cursor
    SHIFT+R to bring up Rotate cursor

Thank you kindly, I will try this, much appreciated for your help.
    edited 16.02.2018
    I wish to thank all who have helped Me move My Cat Tree House, I was able to put it where I wanted it for a change , much appreciated, But I have another Question and this one is for the Game Team please, I ask>
    would the number needed to be able to finish My cat Tree House go lower and change if I put them on all My farms instead of just one My main Farm? 
    I ask cause I think it is very unrealistic of you to put Mine at 3.8 Million in order for Me to finish mine, I got only one on My main farm and did not put any on My others Due to the fact you want 3.8 Million, to Me that is just ridiculous, so again if I put the other 2 up on My other 2 farms will that number lower so I can finish them faster , or does it not make a difference ? , cause if does not make a difference then I wont bother to put the other 2 up on My last 2 farms, thank you for your time.
  • Blue Denim, I know you wished for the Game Team to answer, so far they haven't, I can only tell you that at least on my farms when I had all 3 cat houses on all farms, it was a " lot of " cat charms required, Main Farm, 4 million 500,000 required, and so far I only have 791,000 charms, so obviously it's going to be a long time before I finish.   On my Flower Farm,  it shows it requires  2 million 500,000, and I only have 713,000, again, going to be a long time.   Seems to me like " somehow "  the requirement for the Flower Farm was lowered, don't know when, but it seems to me like it used to be more like the 4.5 million required for the Main Farm.   I did have a Cat House on the Gourmet Farm, but when Big Farm deleted the Cat houses on the Gourmet Farm and returned the money used to purchase it, and then we were supposed to " buy another one ";  I never did, and I'm glad I didn't.   Honestly I wish they would let us delete them.   Just takes up too much space and at this point it doesn't seem like there is any good reason to have the Cat House, other than something to look at with the cat jumping around.
    edited 20.02.2018
    Blue Denim, I know you wished for the Game Team to answer, so far they haven't, I can only tell you that at least on my farms when I had all 3 cat houses on all farms, it was a " lot of " cat charms required, Main Farm, 4 million 500,000 required, and so far I only have 791,000 charms, so obviously it's going to be a long time before I finish.   On my Flower Farm,  it shows it requires  2 million 500,000, and I only have 713,000, again, going to be a long time.   Seems to me like " somehow "  the requirement for the Flower Farm was lowered, don't know when, but it seems to me like it used to be more like the 4.5 million required for the Main Farm.   I did have a Cat House on the Gourmet Farm, but when Big Farm deleted the Cat houses on the Gourmet Farm and returned the money used to purchase it, and then we were supposed to " buy another one ";  I never did, and I'm glad I didn't.   Honestly I wish they would let us delete them.   Just takes up too much space and at this point it doesn't seem like there is any good reason to have the Cat House, other than something to look at with the cat jumping around.

Again thank you kindly for your info, I left a message for you on the other thread before this one, I just do not get why it takes so Many Charms for a Cat when all they do is just walk around or jump like the Dogs do, it just is ridiculous in My opinion, I used to be able to see 2 cats walk around or jump on My Main Farm when I first put it up, now I do not see any, and I am still working on getting My Charms which like you said will take Me Years to finish if in case I even bother to finish it, but at the rate I am going with getting those charms I may never be able to finish it, I would like to know which of them came up with the Brilliant Idea of ( OH lets give them a cat house and make them work for them the rest of their lives ! ) , again ridiculous, what the Game Team needs to do is shorted how many Charms is needed, cause it is way to many.
  • Seeker1 (US1)Seeker1 (US1) US1 Posts: 571
    I finally collected enough cat charms to have all 3 cat trees operational. :#

Any idea when level 2 will be available???   I hope soon!
    Otherwise future, cat charm rewards become obsolete. :/

edited 21.02.2018

Really, All 3 done? Wow your good, I am not even half way done and I only got the 1, did you buy them? , If you did then kudos to you, I can not afford to buy anything for My game, so everything I got on Mine I did myself, :) , but again congrats on finishing, I may never get mine done.
  • Xcution (INT1)Xcution (INT1) INT1 Posts: 1,183
    Is this only me after getting feedback by mods or anyone has te same problems I don't see any shellfish pol from a long time (2days ) 
  • IceeMimi (US1)IceeMimi (US1) US1 Posts: 137

Really, All 3 done? Wow your good, I am not even half way done and I only got the 1, did you buy them? , If you did then kudos to you, I can not afford to buy anything for My game, so everything I got on Mine I did myself, :) , but again congrats on finishing, I may never get mine done.
    I am also finished, spent 200 gold at the end of the main farm, worked the gourmet farm to the last 400 gold buy out, and finished the flower farm with no gold. I saw the light at the end of the tunnel on the first two and decided to finish them off.
    I work daily and most all day on the farm with little else to do in my life except doctor appointments. I told the doctors my cancer was getting in the way of my gaming enjoyment. First thing I do in the morning is work the farm, then I grab a cup of coffee. Keep working towards the cat trees. you will earn 400 experience points per tree.
    Hint: Pop the bubble over the heads of the workers and gain a heart for that particular farm. If you do not miss popping the bubble, you can build your points up to five per pop. Miss a pop, you fall back to one heart but can build back if you do not miss. Also, going from farm to farm. If you wait, pop the bubble, switch to the next farm, wait, pop the bubble, you will maintain whatever points you are at. Just remember, each time you miss, the counter starts at one again. In addition to the bubbles, work those missions in the CC and WWC, and I think the HWE, you can earn hearts as one of the gifts, but you have to choose which one to take. I worked on the first farm using those until I finished, then moved to the flower farm until I finished, then completed the gourmet farm last. Hope this info helps build your cat trees.

Enjoy and Happy Farming!
    IceeMimi
    Green Giants

I am also finished, spent 200 gold at the end of the main farm, worked the gourmet farm to the last 400 gold buy out, and finished the flower farm with no gold. I saw the light at the end of the tunnel on the first two and decided to finish them off.
    I work daily and most all day on the farm with little else to do in my life except doctor appointments. I told the doctors my cancer was getting in the way of my gaming enjoyment. First thing I do in the morning is work the farm, then I grab a cup of coffee. Keep working towards the cat trees. you will earn 400 experience points per tree.
    Hint: Pop the bubble over the heads of the workers and gain a heart for that particular farm. If you do not miss popping the bubble, you can build your points up to five per pop. Miss a pop, you fall back to one heart but can build back if you do not miss. Also, going from farm to farm. If you wait, pop the bubble, switch to the next farm, wait, pop the bubble, you will maintain whatever points you are at. Just remember, each time you miss, the counter starts at one again. In addition to the bubbles, work those missions in the CC and WWC, and I think the HWE, you can earn hearts as one of the gifts, but you have to choose which one to take. I worked on the first farm using those until I finished, then moved to the flower farm until I finished, then completed the gourmet farm last. Hope this info helps build your cat trees.

Enjoy and Happy Farming!
    IceeMimi
    Green Giants

That all sounds great, I do click on them when I am on, sorry to hear bout your sickness, I hope your well, I do all the events and everything when I am on the game, so that helps, but I am still no where near finishing, will take Me years probably Happy Farming to ya, :)
Sign In to comment.