Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Praise

I am one of the silent majority that has never posted on here.An old guy that has played many different games over the years.
Games that crash and are down for 3/4 days, games that take 3 days for an upgrade and top class games (CV)that you play for years then it just gees away. We don't live in a perfect world  we make the best of what we have and BF is one of the best around.I feel certain that there are many more out there that feel the same way so lets have a bit of praise for a good game

Comments

• maxiroy (US1)maxiroy (US1) US1 Posts: 436
    I have been playing this game for 5 years and I still love playing it.  Despite some of the bugs, upgrades, downgrades etc. all the positives of this game far out weight the negatives for me.

No game will ever be 100% perfect, but this game really is what you make of it.
  • bdreish (GB1)bdreish (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,341
    edited 15.09.2017
    I think that the fact that most of us 'old-timers'  (I have only been here 3 and a quarter years ever since my previous long-time game ceased to be available ) are still here shows that this is one of the best F2P games around.  I may grumble about different additions to the game, and may decide that those additions are not for me, yet I still come here day after day, hour after hour, and sometimes continue to play well into the night lol - I would not do this if I didn't like the game.  If we take our time to work out if any of the new parts to the game are going to be of interest to us - I do this by biding my time before deciding and by reading reviews in the forum - some players might enjoy the game more. I never started the temp farms as I didn't want to waste my time building a farm only to have it demolished after a few weeks and found the deep sea fishing to be too expensive to play, so I just amble along playing my game almost in the same way as when I first joined.  

p.s.  Welcome to the Forum @Tony P (GB1), nice to hear from you :)
  • As the others have said, and I agree; many of us are still here day after day. We play our way, the parts we like. It like other online games has its ups and downs. Like all things in this world do, nothing is 100% perfect.
  • Ironheart (NL1)Ironheart (NL1) NL1 Posts: 57
    Its true

Its easier to say whats wrong than point out the good things.

I know i have complained a fair bit, but still here so there must be something good about the game :smile:
  • CrazyBigfarm55 (US1)CrazyBigfarm55 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,226
    I agree with you all.

Like Tony P (GB1) said, BigFarm is by far one of the best games I have played. One of the best long-term motivated games I have ever come across. 

Like @maxiroy (US1) said, the good out ways the bad. You can set back and enjoy what you like in the game and not worry about the things you dislike getting in your way.
  • farmerjohn 22 (US1)farmerjohn 22 (US1) US1 Posts: 37,770
      For as long as I can remember on the forum, there's one aspect of the game that I've never seen a single complaint about, which in itself is rare. The amazing graphics!  The graphic artists at GGS really do some amazing work that's worthy of much praise.  <3   I wonder how many of us would still be playing the game if the graphics weren't as beautiful as they are.  ;)   Here are some perfect examples of their beautiful and detailed artwork.   <3

Budynek gwny

Distillery

Boutique

Mine

Nothing to complain about here, now is there?  B)
  • Jiesta (NL1)Jiesta (NL1) Posts: 6,557
    edited 17.09.2017
    I am one of the silent majority that has never posted on here.An old guy that has played many different games over the years.
    Games that crash and are down for 3/4 days, games that take 3 days for an upgrade and top class games (CV)that you play for years then it just gees away. We don't live in a perfect world  we make the best of what we have and BF is one of the best around.I feel certain that there are many more out there that feel the same way so lets have a bit of praise for a good game
    I have been playing this game for 5 years and I still love playing it.  Despite some of the bugs, upgrades, downgrades etc. all the positives of this game far out weight the negatives for me.

No game will ever be 100% perfect, but this game really is what you make of it.

I so much agree, couldn't agree more with what you and all other posters wrote!!! In spite of the bugs and maybe hick-ups in the game, I am still here, still loving BF! CrazyBigFarm55 summarized it well: the good out ways the bad! Just make your choices, find out what is of your taste and what not, whether you have the time to play a feature or not = play the game & enjoy it! 

Said it before (see: https://community.goodgamestudios.com/bigfarm/en/discussion/comment/3421770/#Comment_3421770 ) and will say it again here: I am totally in love with the beautiful graphics!! Hats off for the designers!

Welcome to the forum @Tony P (GB1), and thank you for writing this OP!! :+1:  :)
    Post edited by Jiesta (NL1) on
  • Yip I also agree with all that have posted here :)

Credit given where credit is due :)
  • I Love BF!!! yeahyeahyeah photo springengif
  • buddy194 (US1)buddy194 (US1) US1 Posts: 382
    The original game is GENIUS!
  • aaabbb1 (INT1)aaabbb1 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 1,049
    Agree with all what is said above. It is a very nice game and I am having a lot of fun. Graphics gets all points. 
    But GGS does make it hard to keep loving the game lately...
  • Shay1968 (US1)Shay1968 (US1) Posts: 1,324
    GGS needs to give the graphics designer a raise, because he or she is doing their job and doing it very well. 
    The graphics and the way everything is set up and accessible is superior to many of the online games I have seen in the past. I have seen graphic display errors (which has nothing to do with the graphics designer) but I have never seen shabby graphics over the several years I have been playing.   I remember I was absolutely thrilled when I logged into the game for the first time.  
  • I've had a few grumbles and disappointments over the last 2 and a half years, almost 3 years now, but all in all.......I wouldn't be here either, if I didn't love this game!  I agree with FarmerJohn about the graphics, the detail and artwork are untouchable......Thanks GGS for a really great game......just, think a little harder before making some of your drastic changes sometimes....??....... B)
  • Artmaker (GB1)Artmaker (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,495
    I've had a few grumbles and disappointments over the last 2 and a half years, almost 3 years now, but all in all.......I wouldn't be here either, if I didn't love this game!  I agree with FarmerJohn about the graphics, the detail and artwork are untouchable......Thanks GGS for a really great game......just, think a little harder before making some of your drastic changes sometimes....??....... B)
    AGREED!!!!!  
    Lets face it....

They dont realy have to think that hard, just able to read and understand the posts given.

Good ideas are not hard to come by as the forum used to be, or still is, full of them.

The will to make something out of it is a different matter.
  • Jiesta (NL1)Jiesta (NL1) Posts: 6,557
    Please stay on topic!

This thread is meant - as the title says - to PRAISE the game! Can we stick to that please, pretty please? There seem to be enough other threads where you can grumble/complain/rant/rage ....

Happy farming!  :)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file