Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Crazy Big Farm Site

Is anyone else having problems with Crazy Big Farm site or is it just me?  This site is my bible and I always pass on link to new members of our co-op but keep getting 'site can't be reached' message.

Comments

• CrazyBigfarm55 (US1)CrazyBigfarm55 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,226
    Yes the site is down right now, I'm not sure why but I am looking into it and hope to have it back up soon as I can. Unfortunately I have no control over the server that holds my website. Sorry about that :)

I will be sure to post here when it's back on line.
  • Val C (GB1)Val C (GB1) GB1 Posts: 277
    Thank you Crazy
    The site is back on line.

Have a great day
  • Val C (GB1)Val C (GB1) GB1 Posts: 277
    Brilliant, thank you
  • malayalam (US1)malayalam (US1) US1 Posts: 51
     <3 
  • buddy194 (US1)buddy194 (US1) US1 Posts: 382
    I'm taking this opportunity to once again say how terrifically valuable your website is to the whole BigFarm community.

Thanks @CrazyBigfarm55 (US1)!!!
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    Yes, indeed!!  Kudos all around!
  • farmerjohn 22 (US1)farmerjohn 22 (US1) US1 Posts: 37,770
    edited 07.09.2017
                                                                         Don't leave home without it!   <3

The CrazyBigfarm
  • Beryle (INT1)Beryle (INT1) INT1 Posts: 23
    Hi. I'm on the INT1 Server and since yesterday, I've been having problems getting into the Crazy Big Farm website. I'm not sure whether it's my location (I'm in Australia) or what that's causing the problem but I'm getting the following error.

This site can’t be reached

www.crazybigfarm.tk’s server IP address could not be found.

DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN

Please help me. I'm using the latest version of Windows 10 with Opera browser. I did have another farm and was on the US1 Server and had no issues but this one is causing a major headache.Thanks in advance.

Beryle
  • JVD (US1)JVD (US1) US1 Posts: 2,784
    no problems here... http://crazybigfarm.tk/index.html
  • carjola (AU1)carjola (AU1) AU1 Posts: 252
    I have a member of my co op having the same issues as @Beryle (INT1)

She has tried several time but keeps getting the same THIS SITE CANT BE REACHED or FOUND

I am not having any problems myself, I am using Firefox, she has tried Firefox & another browser but same problem. She is having no joy whatsoever  :'(

• TMKC (IN1)TMKC (IN1) IN1 Posts: 939
    CBF site is incredibly valuable.

CBF site is incredibly valuable.

We already know this but we CANNOT ACCESS IT which makes it extremely difficult.
  • Southern (US1)Southern (US1) US1 Posts: 3,268
    Hi. I'm on the INT1 Server and since yesterday, I've been having problems getting into the Crazy Big Farm website. I'm not sure whether it's my location (I'm in Australia) or what that's causing the problem but I'm getting the following error.

Please help me. I'm using the latest version of Windows 10 with Opera browser. I did have another farm and was on the US1 Server and had no issues but this one is causing a major headache.Thanks in advance.

Beryle

DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN is a DNS (Domain Name Server) issue on your side - most likely with your ISP.  If you haven't tried rebooting, try that first.  If that doesn't work, click the link that says "Try running Windows Network Diagnostics." in your browser if it pops up when you try to access the site and let it run.

Failing both of those, you'll just have to wait for the DNS to repair itself on the ISP level (it usually does, sometimes it takes a few hours), unless you know how to go into Network Settings and change the DNS manually to a different one.

Beryle

DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN is a DNS (Domain Name Server) issue on your side - most likely with your ISP.  If you haven't tried rebooting, try that first.  If that doesn't work, click the link that says "Try running Windows Network Diagnostics." in your browser if it pops up when you try to access the site and let it run.

Failing both of those, you'll just have to wait for the DNS to repair itself on the ISP level (it usually does, sometimes it takes a few hours), unless you know how to go into Network Settings and change the DNS manually to a different one.

Thanks for your response. When I run the Troubleshooter, I get this result (DNS Server is unavailable). Looks like I'll have to wait until after Easter and get in touch with my ISP to see if they can rectify the problem.
    I forgot to add to my last reply that I've tried rebooting both my pc and my modem but neither has worked. I'm still having the same issue. Looks like it's a job for Technical Support for my ISP.
  • Southern (US1)Southern (US1) US1 Posts: 3,268

Beryle

Thanks for your response. When I run the Troubleshooter, I get this result (DNS Server is unavailable). Looks like I'll have to wait until after Easter and get in touch with my ISP to see if they can rectify the problem.
    Try rebooting your router; unplug it for 30 seconds, then plug it back in.  Your ISP may have changed the IP address on their DNS server, this will pull a new one.

If that doesn't work I have one more suggestion, but it's rather complicated and I don't want to post the instructions unless the router reboot doesn't work. :)
  • Rocky123 (IN1)Rocky123 (IN1) IN1 Posts: 627
    edited 21.04.2019
    Try changing DNS server to 8.8.8.8 (or 8.8.4.4) through going to your network and internet settings option ipv4  properties(search in google for more info) . It always worked for me earlier when my DNS never connected . And renew and flush DNS if needed too through these instructions in command prompt and reboot.
    ipconfig /flushdns

ipconfig /registerdns

ipconfig /release

ipconfig /renew .

PS: I am not much familiar with these but any one of these 2 always works fine for me whenever i get stuck with these DNS issues. 

Beryle
    Try typing in the complete address shown below in the address bar.

https://www.crazybigfarm.tk/

A few months ago I had to purchase a certificate to be  verifyd as a secure site and now the address has a "s" after "http". I'm not saying this will work but it may, you never know.

Beryle
    Try typing in the complete address shown below in the address bar.

https://www.crazybigfarm.tk/

A few months ago I had to purchase a certificate to be  verifyd as a secure site and now the address has a "s" after "http". I'm not saying this will work but it may, you never know.
    I did that BEFORE coming to this forum. I don't post unless I've tried everything and then I ask. 
  • Faranth2 (AU1)Faranth2 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 318
    Does anyone know what's happened to this site?  I've been getting an error message for two days now.
  • ronin7 (INT1)ronin7 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 542
    go back on forum and look under caption "CRAZY BIG FARM SITE", last person signing in was "Beryle (INT1) AT 17.19...everyone is talk there along with CrazyBigFarm person...explanations galore there. I hope this helps.
  • ronin7 (INT1)ronin7 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 542
    sorry @Faranth2 (AU1)  see my pervious comment to your question.  I hope this helps
  • shazamd (US1)shazamd (US1) US1 Posts: 766
    site address should now be 'https', not just http.
  • SuzyQ22 (US1)SuzyQ22 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,475
    I get into the site just fine.

• For people who find this thread, Crazy Big Farm has a new address:  https://crazybigfarm.net/index.html

• Thanks RedMikeYog! I thought there was something wrong with my computer! 
  • Yes, thank you!  And now that I realize how much I depend upon that site, I've made a donation to support it :smile:
    Thank you @BetsyJones (US1)
  • Heather Norsk (US1)Heather Norsk (US1) US1 Posts: 7,346
    edited 16.02.2021
    Is anyone else having problems with Crazy Big Farm site or is it just me?  I went to confirm some information before responding to a question here and am again getting the, "This site can't be reached" error.

@CrazyBigfarm55 (US1), are you aware of any issues?

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file