Home EN Discussion Corner for the official announcements

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

August 25 Hotfix: Temporary Deep Sea Changes & more! - Discussion

Comments

• 24-KL0V3R (US1)24-KL0V3R (US1) US1 Posts: 2,464
    Hmmmm....for that many clams, they should have offered at least 10 Fuku coins!
  • Surya54 (INT1)Surya54 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 507
    Maybe you want to see this @FarmerCli (US1)? (How 'fair' they giving the reward for fulfilling the contract)

• blossom (GR1)blossom (GR1) GR1 Posts: 376
    Ο χρήστης CrazyBigfarm55 (US1) είπε:

Have you seen any of these gifts. I don't. Water, water, water.
    I just got an order that offers 1 Fuku Tsuho @blossom (GR1)

OMG This is even worst than I imagine. Fuku Tsuho instead of dollars!!!!!! I was hoping dollars and Fuku Tsuho instead of water.
  • OK after a week with 2 contract slots both asking for 2 items. I finally got a pool of lobsters filled one contract, the other contract still needs cod and what shows up on the new contract MORE cod !!! Should i decline this or will the cod just keep showing up. I have not seen Cod, Swordfish, or Salmon yet  --- i play daily checking in throughout the day. I had knee surgery in December after 2 months on crutches a lot of therapy i now am having issues with the opposite foot.  Long story short i have been home a LOT !!  That is when i found this game. It has been my entertainment!! Slightly addicted ;) HEHE !! 

• OK looking above at offers for brushes, rakes, tokens, seeds(we get those in the theme events), drops of water ETC.........
    I feel like a kid that was bad and i am getting my hand slapped !!! like we are being punished .WHAT DID WE DO WRONG ????
    Maybe i'm not sure if i want to get fish (COD) to start filling orders... 
  • JVD (US1)JVD (US1) US1 Posts: 2,784
    @LKIMLSC (US1)  I decline the swordfish/salmon/cod orders due to the shortage of the pools... haven't been able to build inventory of them yet....
  • paultje1975 (US1)paultje1975 (US1) US1 Posts: 163
    edited 25.08.2017

lol the number guy of GGS strikes again

for me the contracts are even wors then before the hotfix

• What about travel time to pools? I can't say I noticed an improvement.
  • KarenKay (US1)KarenKay (US1) Posts: 1,036
    A couple are actually less time than the original, I think it was 1 and 4 were 15 minutes less.  Original was 3:30 for FHWE it's at 3:15 and then we return to the 4:14.  Percentages didn't change.
  • Shay1968 (US1)Shay1968 (US1) Posts: 1,324
    edited 25.08.2017
    OK, I have looked at the new DEADsea setup long and hard.  
    If I send a level 2 Trawler out to make the most profit possible..... oh wait, I can't do that, I can no longer sell fish, I will probably only get some rakes or water, so absolutely NO profit there..

Ok, well if I send a Trawler out to catch as many swordfish as I can .... oh wait, I can't do that either because I STILL have no swordfish pools.

OK, so I will send my Trawler out for what I do have .... shrimp and tuna. (NO Lobster and NO Swordfish). 

I equip my boat with 5 Larger Freezers, 2 Roy (fish per hour), and 1 Victor (Fishing time).  I now have my boat equipped for the best possible outcome for the maximum amount as long as I don't get hit by some tragic disaster.  My equipment cost is $212,000.  I catch 172 fish . If I then sell my fish, ... NO fish selling! ....  If I then go to the market to try and recoop some of my cost for gear and do SOMETHING with my fish in inventory that I just caught, I can have a tiny sip of water after all is said and done and I can go home and rake my farm.  Ok, well that was fun, I just lost cash, and I am stuck with a couple drops of water I can pee out later to water my farm and some useless rakes.    ::::: rolls eyes::::  sure lets keep doing that until I am COMPLETELY broke.

(I posted this somewhere else, no clue where, If any mods see it please remove it from there, it should be here.)
  • I haven't played the game since the original update and nothing in this so called fix has changed that position. 
  • billyray (GB1)billyray (GB1) GB1 Posts: 10
    well hot fix for FHW how surprising. They need us to play that to spend gold.     Well sorry family (4 players) have decided to go camping at last minute for bank holiday and have some fun as there is none left in BF.  May be back after it, don't hold your breath GGS

I know it is only Friday, but are there any of the Mods still around? or Is everyone away for the weekend?
  • bdreish (GB1)bdreish (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,341
    Think they are all having the week-end off.  Its Bank Holiday week-end here in the UK and folks aren't back at work until Tuesday. I don't know if it is like this anywhere else.
  • grrr (NL1)grrr (NL1) NL1 Posts: 664
    Bank Holidays is a British thing :) In the rest of Europe long weekends are mostly on religious festive days.
    But seeing as it's 00:52 CEST I doubt many mods will be online.
    So that is why the FHWE was started?....So who's around for us to help out if we hit a snag with the event and need help?
  • stef7 (US1)stef7 (US1) US1 Posts: 460
    The ‘Busy Boats’ achievement previously was not increasing when boats were sent, this will now be repaired and progress towards the achievement will again be counted

Can someone explain to me what this is? 
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    The ‘Busy Boats’ achievement previously was not increasing when boats were sent, this will now be repaired and progress towards the achievement will again be counted

Look on Page 4 of your Achievement thingy.  (Click on the yellow trophy on your bottom tool bar.)  
  • stef7 (US1)stef7 (US1) US1 Posts: 460

Look on Page 4 of your Achievement thingy.  (Click on the yellow trophy on your bottom tool bar.)  
    Ok something I could care less about.  Thank you
    Right! Me too!
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617

Ok something I could care less about.  Thank you
    LOL!  Me, too!
  • Artmaker (GB1)Artmaker (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,495
    Too little too late for me.  I SO don't care about deep sea anything at this point.  I'll NOT be upgrading anything further.  I sent out what boats I have empty, they get what they get.  Mostly deleting ridiculous contracts.  Once in a blue moon I seem to fill one, big deal.  I SO don't care about this "hard worker" event as far as fish goes.  

WE DID HARD WORK AND YOU STOLE OUR PROFITS!

And on a feature you failed to test at all.  
    AND failed to read how many people loved it.  (Past tense there, no more.)
    You ruined that whole entire section of the game for me.  
    It's just one more area I barely touch if at all.   If not for all the time spent on upgrading the stupid boats I wouldn't even look at it.  May as well let them catch something.

PHOEY!  (Spits on developers shoes if I could.)
  • JVD (US1) said:
    @LKIMLSC (US1)  I decline the swordfish/salmon/cod orders due to the shortage of the pools... haven't been able to build inventory of them yet....
    I want to know how I am supposed to do the DSFHW when the second item is cod and I haven't had a cod pool since 15th August. Oh... I know... I have to use GOLD to bypass the cod... well what a surprise. Still never mind, I am sure it will go towards another beer for the CEO who seems to think this is how loyal players should be rewarded. GGS this policy stinks even worse than the rotting fish in my inventory.. Have some decency and reach a compromise on fish sales, surely it doesn't need a Math degree to work out we can no longer actually afford to crew the boats or to upgrade them.
  • crf (US1)crf (US1) US1 Posts: 97
    Fishing HWE is here. No pools to fish in except Tuna/Herring.   :'(
  • sue1 (AU1)sue1 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 193
    ***News Flash......(this just came in from all my organic market customers at the Flower Farm.)  They are petitioning the powers that be to totally enclose the fish market as they must walk by it to get to my Flower Farm to buy goods at the Organic Market Stand.  The reason is due to air pollution from the unreasonable stench from the fish market.  They have to hold their noses as they walk passed it. End News Flash***

I know, because I have watched them hold their noses as they walk by it...those poor folks....some have even gone to heaving....ooooouuuuh yuk....piles of upchuck!   Oh this is making me sick!   :*:#:s:oo:)
    hilarious!  Thanks for brightening up my day
  • I agree. Not getting the money for the deep sea fish anymore sucks big time. That was the only way I could afford to upgrade. I don't play as much as I did, cause I know I will run out of money to fast. I spent a lot of money on gold. I will not be buying gold now as I am totally disappointed in them taking away something that gave me reason to play harder, and spend more gold. I even took the game with me on trips cause I enjoyed fishing so darn much. I have to say I am NOT BUYING GOLD until we get paid for our deep sea fishing again, I loved it to much. Making money from the fish to afford upgrades.
    crf (US1) said:
    Fishing HWE is here. No pools to fish in except Tuna/Herring.   :'(
    Well I am pretty much in the same boat....pools loaded with tuna/herring....the next fish after oysters the FHWE wants is swordfish.....oh well, my silo will just have to go silent!  :'(
  • rocnrobn (US1)rocnrobn (US1) US1 Posts: 259
    I CAN"T START THE HARD WORK FISHING EVENT BECAUSE ALL MY FISHING HOLES HAVE THE SAME FISH AND NOT THE ONES I NEED. NO CLAMS OR LOBSTER. THE 1ST 2  ITEMS. I AM NOT USING GOLD TO SKIP....

FIX THE DEEP SEA FISHING!!!
  • barryg (US1)barryg (US1) US1 Posts: 14
    not wasting time and money on boats and equipment for the useless junk they want to shove down our throats
  • JVD (US1)JVD (US1) US1 Posts: 2,784
    Even the "temporary"  fix isn't helping LMAO
Sign In to comment.