Home EN Discussion Corner for the official announcements

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

August 25 Hotfix: Temporary Deep Sea Changes & more! - Discussion

11921»

Comments

• 24-KL0V3R (US1)24-KL0V3R (US1) US1 Posts: 2,464
    My new goal is to get 2,127,483,647 of any one of the Deepsea fish so they will have no choice but to let us sell.  :D

Good point Shay....

That or they will just disappear, that has happened to me with other products, but be sure to take pictures along the way.    it came down to my word and no proof to only a sorry...too bad...I certainly did not think that would happen, but it did.   :/
    Thank you for the tip....I will be doing that too...taking screen shots of my amounts.
  • Hi!

I've been away for a while and coming back I found the big changes on the fishing feature. I've spent a lot of time on the forum trying to find out how to get oisters, using different search terms and searching in the conversations; but this forum is a jungle,
    please I need help!!
  • PCA (GB1)PCA (GB1) GB1 Posts: 839

I just filled a market order in which I provided 607 tuna, and I should have received  3,265,275 farm dollars + 6 seaweed fertilizer

The dollars I received were correct, but instead of 6 seaweed fertilizer I received 6 seaweed feed

Anyone else encountering these errors  ?

Sign In to comment.