Home EN General Discussions & Questions Most Discussed Topics

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Oktoberfest!

Comments

• jitu7 (IN1)jitu7 (IN1) IN1 Posts: 1,113
    I so enjoyed participating in the oktoberfest event last fall and I wondered if that event will be repeated?
    Yes even I liked this event a lot!! ;);)
  • WascallyWabbit (FormerMod)WascallyWabbit (FormerMod) Guest Posts: 6,097
    edited 02.09.2018
    I so enjoyed participating in the oktoberfest event last fall and I wondered if that event will be repeated?
    @Sparklefarm (US1) Yes Oktoberfest is coming this year :)

@WascallyWabbit Oktoberfest event needs candy farm products right.
    And candy farm started before Oktoberfest and I think it will end before the start of Oktoberfest, then what will be the products or are this CF's products going to be used in next Oktoberfest?

@jitu7 (IN1)   

Post edited by WascallyWabbit (FormerMod) on
  • Come on, Wabbit, look into your crystal ball. When is it starting?
  • shazamd (US1)shazamd (US1) US1 Posts: 766
    Not announced yet, but my guess would be towards the end of next week.....13th, maybe.
  • Southern (US1)Southern (US1) US1 Posts: 3,268
    Last year it started on September 19th, so I would expect it to start somewhere around that date this year. Maybe a day or two either way.

I'm sure when they want us to know, they'll tell us.
  • shazamd (US1)shazamd (US1) US1 Posts: 766
    Last year it ended on same day the Candy Farm did 
  • SuzyQ22 (US1)SuzyQ22 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,475
    edited 08.09.2018
    Don't know when it is starting but I might come out of break for it, lol.  It sounds great.  I just hope it doesn't include the usual bugs, lag, and items not working properly.  Last years October fest was fun, but I was new and I didn't have much I could actually fulfill.  On the downside I built my Mermaid Bay so I could do the event this time, then decided I was taking a break and did not start the candy farm.  Now I don't need it.  Hahahaha.

Hmm, wait "fish products will come from Oleg"   Maybe I do still need the Mermaid Bay?  @WascallyWabbit , do you know the answer to this?

• how long does Oktoberfest event last?, or at least does anyone remember how long it was last year?
    how long does Oktoberfest event last?, or at least does anyone remember how long it was last year?
    Last year it ran for 2 weeks, from 19 Sep to 03 Oct.
    how long does Oktoberfest event last?, or at least does anyone remember how long it was last year?
    Last year it ran for 2 weeks, from 19 Sep to 03 Oct.
    Hmm, sure hope it doesn't start until October.  We are trying to setup a visit from my son at the end of September so I don't think I would join it.  Bummer.  Ah well, there is always next year!   :p
    Well, last year the official OctoberFest (the real one, in Germany), ran from 16 Sep to 03 Oct.

The in-game one started late, on 19 Sep, and ended on 03 Oct.

THIS year, the real one (in Germany) runs from 22 Sep to 07 Oct.

So I would imagine you can expect it to run in-game somewhere in that timeframe (22 Sep - 07 Oct).
  • Don't know when it is starting but I might come out of break for it, lol.  It sounds great.  I just hope it doesn't include the usual bugs, lag, and items not working properly.  Last years October fest was fun, but I was new and I didn't have much I could actually fulfill.  On the downside I built my Mermaid Bay so I could do the event this time, then decided I was taking a break and did not start the candy farm.  Now I don't need it.  Hahahaha.

Hmm, wait "fish products will come from Oleg"   Maybe I do still need the Mermaid Bay?  @WascallyWabbit , do you know the answer to this?

@SuzyQ22 (US1) Last year the fish recipes used: Bass, Bonita, Hogfish, Herring & Salmon, but as they are no longer using DSF, I assume that the Herring & Salmon will be replaced by other Oleg fish. I don`t recall the Mermaid Bay plates being used, as they are already meals & the Oktoberfest stalls were each making different things from ingredients, rather than selling ready-meals - But never say never, just because they haven`t told us, doesn`t mean it won't happen lol
    Thanks @WascallyWabbit, It's been so long I fogot how it worked and I had only been playing a few weeks when the first Octoberfest happened.
  • johanne (AU1)johanne (AU1) AU1 Posts: 167
    I'm pretty sure I had items left from the last Oktober fest and now they are gone ... anyone else with the same problem ?
  • Uncle John (GB1)Uncle John (GB1) GB1 Posts: 11,004
    edited 21.09.2018
  • The worker is on the flower farm but I can't find him. I have been stuck there for 2 days. I can't move on the the next mission until I find the worker but I can't find him anywhere. What should I do?
  • Terri8 (US1)Terri8 (US1) US1 Posts: 141
    Did you look on top of the mermaid bay building?
  • Summer (SKN1)Summer (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 844
    We have to look very slowly and carefully. The worker fades often into the background and is hard to see. He hid on the roof of a building at the dock and also on the stones at the edge of the water. Don´t give up, be patient :)

Cheers :)
  • Uncle John (GB1)Uncle John (GB1) GB1 Posts: 11,004
    and, if you haven't already tried it, use your browser options to zoom in even further   :¬)
  • edited 29.09.2018
    He seemed to be in the olive grove.

Falcon Taka(JP1)
  • Xcution (INT1)Xcution (INT1) INT1 Posts: 1,183
    I have lost quite a customers I left 11k+ in tent after downtime I have only 9k what happen between that

• How is this supposed to be a bargain? I only calculated the lower right one (7,5+ mil) You are paying 7.1 mil more than you can earn from it so what is this supposed to be?

Its too early for April fools...
  • Val C (GB1)Val C (GB1) GB1 Posts: 277
    edited 01.10.2018
    The only thing I can think of is if a player only needs 100 salmon to complete a massive contract and has no pools to fish for it they may consider buying from this offer.  If spending 7 plus million is going to bring them in over 100 million they may not mind paying out.  Certainly can't see how it justifies being called a 'favourite' though  Exploitation more like
  • Hooray!  I finally found him sitting by the water! Thanks everybody!  :)
  • MRG1 (US1)MRG1 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,554
    edited 01.10.2018
    He seemed to be in the olive grove.

Falcon Taka(JP1)
    This spot has been a problem for me too. If I can't find the lazy guy, I use layout mode and that's usually his hiding place. On my farm, in that that spot, he is sitting on the roof of the Cabin. LOL

• How is this supposed to be a bargain? I only calculated the lower right one (7,5+ mil) You are paying 7.1 mil more than you can earn from it so what is this supposed to be?

Its too early for April fools...

• That is not the only one . There are more so called bargains.
  • RobAnybody (US1)RobAnybody (US1) US1 Posts: 176
    I think it's an offer from last Oktoberfest. The dishes called for herring and salmon and not all players had unlocked the deep Sea Fishing Region.
  • Twiglet (GB1)Twiglet (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,174
    It will not allow me to upgrade the buildings for the oktoberfest unless i gold the upgrade i am already doing on main farm, i thought it used it's own window ?
Sign In to comment.