Home General Discussions & Questions Most Discussed Topics
MODERATOR WANTED

Are you a fan of Big Farm? Do you enjoy helping out your fellow players and community? Do you have regular time you can spend speaking directly with the Community and Game teams to help support your community? Then read through the application form and apply HERE to be considered to join the team :)

Worldwide Championship - WWC

11113»

Comments

• Southern (US1)Southern (US1) US1 Posts: 3,268
    where can I find WWC drop rates please?

It's a little old and not 100% complete (and may not be 100% accurate anymore), but here's what I got:

Success Team is an active, friendly co-op looking for daily adult players. Click here if interested or apply in game today! :)
  • thx

• Jasist2 (INT1)Jasist2 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 55
    While we are at the topic of loss items, one more thing-- our championship coins have not been given out. WWC ends at 25 Dec and starts at 28 Dec 2019, but it is 7th Jan 2020 and we only receive our coins once instead of twice. Are we going to get our championship coins? 
    PS: the "end result of WWC event" message is missing from our message inbox and the coins have been sent with the weekly results message, so I assume we have not received our coins from our last WWC event. 
  • ninjahuman (AU1)ninjahuman (AU1) AU1 Posts: 1,802
    While we are at the topic of loss items, one more thing-- our championship coins have not been given out. WWC ends at 25 Dec and starts at 28 Dec 2019, but it is 7th Jan 2020 and we only receive our coins once instead of twice. Are we going to get our championship coins? 
    PS: the "end result of WWC event" message is missing from our message inbox and the coins have been sent with the weekly results message, so I assume we have not received our coins from our last WWC event. 
    I think we missed one payment because the staff were away. They are supposed to give us the championship coins when they return, but so far this has not occurred yet.
    ninjahuman @ au 1
  • bigez (US1)bigez (US1) US1 Posts: 31
    this championship is a waste of time. more i do less i get. this game has become a big rip off and if it is a world championship why are we not competing against over coops and why can we not see their scores until the week is over.how do we know they are paying what we pay
  • silo (NL1)silo (NL1) NL1 Posts: 5

Will there be another Worldwide Championship? Will I be able to save my coins from this championship and carry them over to the next? Or MUST they be used now?

Thank you for response

Well... look at Bigfarm now. There is a WWC :smiley:
  • didar29 (US1)didar29 (US1) US1 Posts: 1
    How do I get more championship coins ?

• How do I get more championship coins ?

play a lot, harvest a lot and produce a lot
  • GREENPANDA (INT1)GREENPANDA (INT1) INT1 Posts: 263
    How do I get more championship coins ?

with 420K points get 1.5K coins, you need to play hard work or to play with gold, but is also a opportunites with token with 150 token you get 1K/1.2K with token win more coins when yellow WOF is here 

Click here for more info about bigfarm: crazybigfarm.net
  • Michaelmn569 (US1)Michaelmn569 (US1) US1 Posts: 218
    edited 25.05.2020
    Why has the time gone from 34 days to 26 days now?
    Been dropping last 8 times.
    was always over 30 days.
    Was nice having a break this last time of days not hours.
    Michaelmn569 @ us 1
Sign In to comment.