Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

100% breeding chance and no Meadow Attribute

I don't understand why my meadow attributes (that it indicates I recieved when breeding), aren't showing up on the "Cooperative Horse Meadow" tab in the stable.

I put a horse in the meadow (it's all even -- aka 15, 15, 15), and charge the love meter anywhere from 5-7 times.  Enough so I see I have 100% chance to get an attribute.

Then I breed it with a horse.  It will breed successfully and have a green check-mark next to the attribute I had 100% genes allocated to.  Then I'll go check on that horse in the stable and the attribute I just bred, isn't there.  I don't get it.

At first I thought it was related to horses that had never been bred in the stable, so I simply ignored that my Lvl 15 and 17 horses never had attributes, but now it's happening to my 30+ horses in the meadow.  Clearly I'm missing some mechanic here.

Is it because the other meadow horses aren't even training level?
Is it because my horses in the meadow don't have a breeding quality?  (The only two in my stable show that have 1 meadow attribute happen to have a breeding quality).

Thanks!

Comments

• Uncle John (GB1)Uncle John (GB1) GB1 Posts: 11,004
    Exactly which meadow attributes did you choose ?
  • Surya54 (INT1)Surya54 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 507
    If your pointer goes to the basic attributes then it will leveling your horse instead
  • LilFarm (US1)LilFarm (US1) US1 Posts: 31
    Exactly which meadow attributes did you choose ?
    I normally choose basic attributes (strength, agility, etc.) and not breeding effects.  So I'll breed for +2 Strength and not see that in my Meadow Attributes list.
    If your pointer goes to the basic attributes then it will leveling your horse instead
    Cool, thanks, that probably explains it, I'll go for a different one next time . Next trick is to figure out how to get the love meter to put the attributes I want on it.  I've noticed they change as you go around, but haven't figured out if that's related to 

a) horses in meadow
    b) training items I select
    c) attributes my horse already has

No, I haven't figured it either. It's the one I most want that disappears first  :¬(
    No, I haven't figured it either. It's the one I most want that disappears first  :¬(
    After playing with it for awhile, I've determined that there is a difference in the attributes on the wheel when using the jumping obstacle or the flute.

When I've used the flute, the breeding effect for Jump Power shows up, when I use the jumping obstacle, then that disappears and I end up with an extra strength slot.  I've been able to keep jump power in there as long as I don't use the jumping obstacle to charge the love meter.

You also have to 'time' the last few chargen to end up on the item you want to breed in your horse.

(I use a blue, red, yellow rotation to charge the love meter).
    After playing with it for awhile, I've determined that there is a difference in the attributes on the wheel when using the jumping obstacle or the flute.

When I've used the flute, the breeding effect for Jump Power shows up, when I use the jumping obstacle, then that disappears and I end up with an extra strength slot.  I've been able to keep jump power in there as long as I don't use the jumping obstacle to charge the love meter.

You also have to 'time' the last few chargen to end up on the item you want to breed in your horse.

(I use a blue, red, yellow rotation to charge the love meter).
    Thankyou for the info I shall play about with it  :¬)
    Starting at the beginning of "day" I use CurryComb, Jumps, HoofPick, HorseTreat and then Flute in that order  I also use Pellets to turn the clock with only a small change to the LoveMeter.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file