Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

YOU NEED TO HIRE BETTER PROGRAMMERS

Comments

• PichuPichu Guest Posts: 440
    edited 07.08.2017
    Hey Kastiel!

Thank you for your feedback!

We are currently searching for motivated and skilled programmers! Do you want to apply?:)

Cheers,
    Pichu
  • Pichu..

You guys are doing your best. Keep at it.
    All you can do is do your best with what you have to work with :)

Just hammer away no matter what GGS bosses decide to do.

Teejay52
  • Kamilcom (GB1)Kamilcom (GB1) Posts: 1,499
    edited 07.08.2017
    @Teejay52 (INT1) Not sure how you know that they are doing their best, and it would probably be difficult to ignore GGS bosses while working for GGS. :) But we might consider the offer and come to help them get their act together, provided the pay is worthy of gentlemen of our qualities. :):):)
  • Southern (US1)Southern (US1) US1 Posts: 3,268
    Pichu said:
    Hey Kastiel!

Thank you for your feedback!

We are currently searching for motivated and skilled programmers! Do you want to apply?:)

Cheers,
    Pichu
    Image result for oh snap
  • Kleine Jan (NL1)Kleine Jan (NL1) NL1 Posts: 283
    @Teejay52 (INT1) Not sure how you know that they are doing their best, and it would probably be difficult to ignore GGS bosses while working for GGS. :) But we might consider the offer and come to help them get their act together, provided the pay is worthy of gentlemen of our qualities. :):):)
    I think that won,t work either. The basic rule of GGS = Ignore the tips from the players.  The 2th rule = Send them a questionairy ,let the players fill that,give them a few bags of let,s say Premium Cowfeed and throw that questionaire in the papershredder. On that way the players are thinking that they are involved with the development of the game. That is my Personal Opinion. 

And dear CM,s i am not namecalling so i don,t expect to recive a warning for a ban this time. 
    You kno i don,t care about that,but this threath is for me a penalty at a goal without goalie
  • jess_d (US1)jess_d (US1) US1 Posts: 3,515
    Wow the OP is quite rude. :( I'm sure you wouldn't like it if someone was demanding your employer hire someone "better" than you. ;) If one has a complaint, the least you could do is explain the problem rather than just posting in all caps trying to be "loud" and rude to others. A little kindness goes a long way but then again looking at previous posts from the OP, this seems to be his/her style. 

Shaking my head & rolling my eyes all the way back to my farm.
  • amandaps (INT1)amandaps (INT1) INT1 Posts: 300
    So true @jess_d (US1), I was also thinking to myself :  the OP says nothing at all really
     BUT...

@jess_d (US1) @amandaps (INT1) The important thing is that OP got a job offer, so obviously did something right. :):):) Now let's see if you two get a job offer also. That should settle the matter. :):):)
  • jess_d (US1)jess_d (US1) US1 Posts: 3,515
    @jess_d (US1) @amandaps (INT1) The important thing is that OP got a job offer, so obviously did something right. :):):) Now let's see if you two get a job offer also. That should settle the matter. :):):)
    @Kamilcom (GB1) Yea that's great news! :):) Actually I wasn't trying to get a job offer & I doubt Amanda was either but thanks to your support, I am now considering applying to be a Community Manager!!! Wish me luck!  :*  :*  :*
    @Kamilcom (GB1) Yea that's great news! :):) Actually I wasn't trying to get a job offer & I doubt Amanda was either but thanks to your support, I am now considering applying to be a Community Manager!!! Wish me luck!  :*  :*  :*
    Oh, that's a wonderfull news!  :s. Have you got a job offer yet? :) I'm considering buying a decisive share of company stock. :p
  • Artmaker (GB1)Artmaker (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,495
    @Pichu

I have played more than 10-12 MMORPGs. I'm glad to say GGS is one of the best companies with a great set of coders out there!! yes, you guys are doing great  :) i know there are some bugs which are not fixed yet but being a programmer myself i understand the situation and the work behind a patch

Also, I would surely apply after completing UG in software engineering  ;) 
    I think someone is going to be wiping the brown stuff off their nose for awhile.   
  • Kleine Jan (NL1)Kleine Jan (NL1) NL1 Posts: 283
    @Pichu

I have played more than 10-12 MMORPGs. I'm glad to say GGS is one of the best companies with a great set of coders out there!! yes, you guys are doing great  :) i know there are some bugs which are not fixed yet but being a programmer myself i understand the situation and the work behind a patch

Also, I would surely apply after completing UG in software engineering  ;) 
    Keldeo as a programmer you should know that the Game developer has to use his feedback from the players to IMPROVE the game.

But here is the feedback ignored,feautures are brought in the game who are from the beginning a big failure(the Village)
    Bugs are multiplying in the game more than a bunch of fleas.

Why not a open questionary every month with only 1 question like. Do you like the feature of the village?

Or, do you want a C-C every 10 days or every month or 2 months.

All that can be awserd in a open page by multiple choise awnsers. 

Then the company can see what the players realy like and we can see also or they do something ith that info. 

And i ish you a lot of luck as a developer at the big farm team in the future

• Damaria3 (US1)Damaria3 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,737
    Excellent suggestion @boer bartels (INT1) love this idea sounds a whole lot more productive and to the point than the surveys we have been getting. 
  • Jiesta (NL1)Jiesta (NL1) Posts: 6,557
    Wow the OP is quite rude. :( I'm sure you wouldn't like it if someone was demanding your employer hire someone "better" than you. ;) If one has a complaint, the least you could do is explain the problem rather than just posting in all caps trying to be "loud" and rude to others. A little kindness goes a long way but then again looking at previous posts from the OP, this seems to be his/her style. 

Shaking my head & rolling my eyes all the way back to my farm.
    So true @jess_d (US1), I was also thinking to myself :  the OP says nothing at all really
     BUT...

Indeed so true, @jess_d (US1) and @amandaps (INT1) ... I completely agree! 
  • i dont really like this post, i have tried some of the other farm games out there when i get sick of GGS gold grabbing and in my honest opinion there isnt one out there that even comes close to big farm, most have crappy graphics and sluggish game play or just collect crops with nothing to do with them once you collect, 
    I dont profess to know anything about programming in fact i know nothing lol but there is a huge amount of content in big farm that has been created by a group of very talented creators, great graphics down to very small details like chickens moving around to my dog walking around my farm that my cursor can interact with,these talented professional people should be given the respect they duly deserve for the great work they do,
    They are employees of good game studio's im guessing the decision to release new parts of the game is not down to the programmers but is made by people many levels higher up the pay scale, these people are the ones that should be insisting that all new content be thoroughly tested to its breaking point, if you want to attack someone for bugs and things you dont like in the game like all the damn wheels or the over load of gold content then you should be pointing to them, I am in no way a fan of GGS and their constant need to gold grab but i am a huge fan of the people who work hard to create great content like they do, 
  • Uncle John (GB1)Uncle John (GB1) GB1 Posts: 11,004
    I was a programmer all my working life @andyhudson1965 (GB1) and you have hit the nail right on the head !!
    Brilliant programming spoiled by decisions made in Marketing and Finance etc.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file