Home General Discussions & Questions

Deep sea Market

Kamilcom (GB1)Kamilcom (GB1) Posts: 1,499

We will have to do some adjustments to the Deepsea fishing area - a new market, specifically for it, is on the way where you will be able to trade fish and dishes for special items as well as dollars.
What? Adjustments? :)

Post edited by Kamilcom (GB1) on

Comments

• JVD (US1)JVD (US1) US1 Posts: 2,663
    new things are coming.... :)

designed by Michiru (GB1)
    **Everything you want to know about Big Farm click HERE**

• Rusty Farmer (AU1)Rusty Farmer (AU1) AU1 Posts: 1,669
    Possibly adjusting down how much we earn? Just to confirm though...

• Corvid (GB1)Corvid (GB1) GB1 Posts: 625
    they're gonna nerf the money you make imo

very short sighted on their part for many reasons

they finally do something right and then take it away, so dumb

edited 07.08.2017
    Well, if they create a real type of market with price changes depending on supply and demand, it might make it interesting. I had a feeling this wouldn't last because there is no more incentive to buy gold to get land expansions for instance since you can easily make the money to buy them. In fact that is what I have been doing.

If they wanted to hinder how easy it is to make money, they could have simply raised the game level requirements by about 50 levels for the boats and maybe added fishing level requirements as well.
  • Dark Underworld (AU1)Dark Underworld (AU1) AU1 Posts: 2,723
    edited 07.08.2017
    "Adjustment " that is always scary, I have never seen a good adjustment, no matter what they say.

• Lets hope they will not decrease the cost of fishes.  o:)
  • gizmo22 (AU1)gizmo22 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 1,720
    Here it comes.....the rebalancing of deep sea fishing, knew it was too good to be true
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] gizmo22 @ au 1
  • maxiroy (US1)maxiroy (US1) US1 Posts: 370
    Guess we will have to wait and see what happens.  I will keep fishing and saving for as long as I can until I see what these adjustments are.

Designed by FarmerJohn 22 (US1)
  • Prince13 (INT1)Prince13 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 87
    edited 07.08.2017

Now if this so called " adjustments  " really means that they are going to cut our profits from deep sea fishing

they better not do it , and we " Players " should have our say to prevent it.

I can state many ways that I am as a player " adjusted " my game play style depending on the fish selling prices

and have no intention or well to change that, I really do not like to through empty threats but I really would consider stop playing the game all together if it become as hard as it was b4 

• Kamilcom (GB1)Kamilcom (GB1) Posts: 1,499
    Pichu said:
    Weeeell.....We also have guns... we know how to defend ourselves!
    R U sure ? ? ? :)

@Pichu Any pre-release notes as to why and how? Too many dollars flooding the system? :)

edited 07.08.2017
    Pichu said:

@Pichu Any pre-release notes as to why and how? Too many dollars flooding the system? :)

I have a feeling that is exactly why they are adjusting it.  I don't think they were expecting people to make this much money.    At any rate even if they do change it, it won't stop me from playing the game.  I will just adjust my game play accordingly like I always do.  I will be disappointed, but oh well, what can you do.

I agree, the deep sea fishing was one of the very few good additions to the game and should be left alone. Why change something that the majority of players are very happy with? There's been hardly any negativity about it and after assurances from mods and devs that the most profitable part of big farm would be left alone here we are now with unwanted "adjustments" weeks away

Why not "adjust" the village, better yet can it completely because as a 3-4 year player the village is by far the worst thing thats ever been added to the game.

I am hoping for the best and preparing for the worst! LOL  But I agree it has been one of the best additions they have added so far.   The village is nothing but a bust as far as I'm concerned.

Pichu said:

I have a feeling that is exactly why they are adjusting it.  I don't think they were expecting people to make this much money.    At any rate even if they do change it, it won't stop me from playing the game.  I will just adjust my game play accordingly like I always do.  I will be disappointed, but oh well, what can you do.

We can start by saying NO and let them know that we mean it, they may stop it if they knows the majority of players are not accepting it. and not showing them that we will submit to that

Yes we can, but we don't even know yet what they are adjusting?  I can't see it going back to the way it was before they had the deep sea fishing, I can see them making it harder to make the money we have been making.  But who knows what they have planned.  I have yet to see saying NO to GGS stop them from going ahead with what they have planned for the game.  But there is certainly nothing wrong with trying.

edited 07.08.2017
    A wildly speculative guess is a new Fish Market building with 80 levels which costs a ridiculous amount of farm cash; each level gives a slight increase to how much we can get from fish. The price of DS fish will start off much lower than currently is.
  • FarmerCli (US1)FarmerCli (US1) US1 Posts: 2,299
    Better "rake in" the deep sea fishing bucks while you can!  If GGS adjusts the sell price...we are in for it!

Photo taken by FarmerCli  (Front Porch View of Elk grazing in pasture) 2015

• Kamilcom (GB1)Kamilcom (GB1) Posts: 1,499
    edited 07.08.2017
    I'm just curious what they decided to come up with. Farming economy is gone forever so they can't fix it any more. But they might make it a bit more interesting and balanced again. From that point of view no need to rake in anything. Just shame that @Pichu doesn't want to share any pre-release secrets with us. :):):) Probably too bussy rebuilding office fortification before upcomming war. :)
  • Uncle John (GB1)Uncle John (GB1) GB1 Posts: 8,436
    I'm just curious what they decided to come up with. Farming economy is gone forever so they can't fix it any more. But they might make it a bit more interesting and balanced again. From that point of view no need to rake in anything. Just shame that @Pichu doesn't want to share any pre-release secrets with us. :):):) Probably too bussy rebuilding office fortification before upcomming war. :)
    Hopefully

Sign In to comment.