Home EN Discussion Corner for the official announcements

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Greetings from your new CM!

2»

Comments

• CM_HunterCM_Hunter Posts: 448
         Welcome @CM_Hunter!  :-)
      I have a couple more questions for you, please.  How long have you been with GGS?       Did you come from another department?  What is your background?  Have you been playing Big Farm yourself?  If so, for how long..?
    I'll try and give you a small bio to cover as many of your questions as I can :)

I joined GGS around 2 years ago now and moved from bright sunny England to bright sunny Germany! I was previously a payment support expert and tool builder with a special focus on Big Farm. I mostly built tools to support the customer service guys working on Big Farm but also for payment data analysis across all of our games. I do play Big Farm and I love farming games in general (any Harvest Moon or Stardew Valley fans out there?!). I'll be full-time Big Farm (but the CM team always lend each other a hand if needed on other games). I do cover all servers and take care of the mods from each server, not just the English based servers. The CM team is quite a bit smaller than it has been in the past so sadly you will have noticed a decrease in the last couple of years of our activity in the forums directly but while we may not post as often as we used to and directly answer your questions our wonderful mods have a great overview of what's going on in the forums and they often forward your questions to us if they aren't themselves sure on something or like a suggestion that's been made for example so our presence may be less visible than previously but that's only because we're working hard behind-the-scenes to give you all the best experience of the game. It isn't always possible to implement suggestions from you, partly because there are so many passionate players with suggestions on our forums that we simply can't implement them all! But when it's possible we make sure the feedback gets forwarded and implemented.

It's great to have a real life farmer! I would have loved to have grown up around all those animals, and right near a National Park too! Little bit jealous :P I suppose my virtual farm will have to do for me!
  • Big Farm welcome to you @CM_Hunter ! Happy to have you at our backs ;-)
  • Hi I am Sandy the Great Grandma with 21 greats and 15 Grands and 6 kidoes
  • Damaria3 (US1)Damaria3 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,737
    Thank you so much Hunter for answering the questions, sounds as if you enjoy your job which is satisfying, good luck in all your endeavors. 
  • Big Beck (US1)Big Beck (US1) US1 Posts: 514
    CM_Hunter said:
    Rowdy Rac said:
    Welcome to the EN forum, CM Hunter.
    And good hunting to you   :D
    Raccoons, rabbits and foxes are all safe ;) 

so just mushrooms, balloons eggs and candy then huh?
    CM_Hunter said:
    Rowdy Rac said:
    Welcome to the EN forum, CM Hunter.
    And good hunting to you   :D
    Raccoons, rabbits and foxes are all safe ;) 

so just mushrooms, balloons eggs and candy then huh?
    Precisely! My stories at the hunting club aren't as good as the other guys' but the dinner party is both tastier and more whimsical with the addition of my 'prey' :smiley:
  • SteveUser (GB1)SteveUser (GB1) GB1 Posts: 70
    edited 08.08.2017

Hi CM Hunter and welcome. I hope you enjoy your time in the forum.

I'm having real problems with a player at the moment. I first met her on the US server and now she's found me on the UK one. I've hit the ignore button but her messages are relentless. She says how much she misses me etc, but I don't even know her. I feel like I'm being stalked by [Removed].

Please can you do something with this player

Many Thanks

SteveUser

Removed name | Cuddly

Post edited by CuddlyFoxes (FormerMod) on
    edited 08.08.2017

Hi CM Hunter and welcome. I hope you enjoy your time in the forum.

I'm having real problems with a player at the moment. I first met her on the US server and now she's found me on the UK one. I've hit the ignore button but her messages are relentless. She says how much she misses me etc, but I don't even know her. I feel like I'm being stalked by [Removed].

Please can you do something with this player

Many Thanks

SteveUser

Hey SteveUser, thanks for the kind welcome! If you're having issues with a particular player I'd say the best thing to do it contact our support guys, mention you've already used the ignore button and see if they can help you. Aside from that just do what you can to ignore them, don't engage them further and hopefully it will be a thing of the past soon enough.

Removed name from quote | Cuddly
    Post edited by CuddlyFoxes (FormerMod) on
  • hi  CM_Hunter welcome to EN Forum :)
  • Welcome CM Hunter!..
  • Artmaker (GB1)Artmaker (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,495
    Welcome,

And I hope you have some coon skin boots to go with that hat.  Lots of doo doo gets flung around here.  
    Sure hope another set of eyes (and hopefully you have a bullhorn) to blow ideas and complaints back to the team with.  They don't seem to be listening.

Anyway glad to see another CM around.  Best of luck with it.  (Try to keep your sanity under that hat.)
  • I am still a little new here because i did not know there was a forum lol but welcome i hope you have a great time here!
  • Andrew56 (AU1)Andrew56 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 879
    edited 07.09.2017
    A big welcome to @CM_Hunter!
    It is nice to have another CM!  :) 

CM_Hunter said:
    Sure I can :) Essentially my job is to help organise the awesome forum team we have, they are the ones directly talking to you guys day-to-day and so they have a great overview of the community. As a CM my role is to work closely with the moderators to get an idea of what you guys are feeling, feedback and a wide range of other topics! It is also a CM's job to get information to you guys through our various social media channels and this forum (such as the recent horse meadow tutorial video, patch notes and more). Though players will mostly speak directly with moderators from day-to-day they speak directly with the CM team if they are ever unsure on a topic or need confirmation of something for example, though they're very smart cookies anyway :)
     :)  Thanks for the background!
  • Thorim (US1)Thorim (US1) US1 Posts: 197
    Welcome to the forum, good luck...
  • Barbiecharm (IN1)Barbiecharm (IN1) IN1 Posts: 5,242
    Welcome @CM_Hunter
Sign In to comment.