Home EN Cooperatives

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Just Want to be Left Alone to Farm in Peace? (US1) Hearts of Gold

artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
edited 27.07.2019 in Cooperatives
Hearts of Gold -- the Coop for people who just want to be left alone to farm in peace.  To focus on building your farms -- your way.

--No Donations of Money or Gold required.  (Gotta love that, right?)

--Competition? Some of our members enjoy it, but it's not our focus. If it's not your thing, no problem. 

--Participation in challenges and events, while appreciated, is strictly voluntary.  Doing one mission per CC would be nice, but we won't kick you out if you don't want to.  

If you are a high level player burned out on the game and just want a place to retreat for a bit, join us.  We will leave you alone, we promise.

If you just want the few perks a coop will give you without all the hassle, join us.

If you only want to win some goodies from the CCs, then move on, join us.

If you want to get rid of that annoying sidebar task telling you to join a coop, join us.

If you just need a place to call home, join us. 

And if you find we're not your cup of tea, feel free to leave -- no worries.  (You'll be welcome back anytime we have an opening --  for a visit or permanently.)

You have lives away from the computer.  We respect that.  The only requirement is to log in and work your farm every two weeks.

Games should be fun and hassle free.  We're just about as laid back as you can get without being on life support.  

Be free to farm your way while enjoying the perks that belonging to a coop can offer.

Travelers and Visitors welcome.  Level 60 and up please.

We'll leave the light on for you!

Added co-op name to title | Cuddly
Post edited by artful (US1) on

Comments

• artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    edited 10.01.2022
    Hearts of Gold -- the Coop for people who just want to be left alone to farm in peace.  We just want you to focus on building your farms -- your way.

--No Donations of Money or Gold required -- strictly voluntary.  (Gotta love that, right?)

--Competition? Some of our members enjoy it, but it's not our focus. If it's not your thing, no problem.  

--Participation in Coop Challenges, while appreciated, is strictly voluntary.  Doing one mission per CC would be nice, but we won't kick you out if you don't want to.  

If you are a high level player burned out on the game, and just want a place to retreat for a bit, join us.  We will leave you alone, we promise.

If you just want the perks a coop will give you, join us.

If you only want to win some goodies by participating in CCs and other events, then move on, join us.

If you want to get rid of that annoying sidebar task telling you to join a coop, join us.

If you just need a place to call home, join us. 

And if you find we're not your cup of tea, feel free to leave -- no worries.  (You'll be welcome back, any old time you choose for a short visit, or even longer.)

You have lives away from the computer.  We respect that.  The only requirement is to log in once a week to avoid being booted.

Games should be fun and hassle free.  We're just about as laid back as you can get without being on life support.  

Be free to farm your way while enjoying the perks that belonging to a coop can offer.

Travelers and Visitors welcome.  Level 60 and up, please.

We'll leave the light on for you!
    Post edited by artful (US1) on
  • How do I join you guys? The message box says "Player cannot be found"!
  • Sam-chan (US1)Sam-chan (US1) US1 Posts: 783
    may be because you play on GB server and the coop is on the US ?
  • How do you join please?
  • Sam-chan (US1)Sam-chan (US1) US1 Posts: 783
    edited 05.01.2018
    playing on GB server you have to join a coo-op on GB1
    if you want to join a co-op on US1 you must start a new farm on US1

Try to find a GB co-op in the dedicated section of the forum

https://community.goodgamestudios.com/bigfarm/en/categories/cooperative-introductions-and-news-en

see ? you have (GB) in the title of the post for co-ops playing on GB1
    (US) for USA and (AU) for australia for example
    How do you join please?
    You can't, unfortunately, as you're on the GB server. :(
  • rie22 (US1)rie22 (US1) US1 Posts: 361
    hello, so happy this coop is still going. this was my first coop started by a woman named Nancy. thanks for keeping it going...
    hello, so happy this coop is still going. this was my first coop started by a woman named Nancy. thanks for keeping it going...
    Good to know the history.  :)
  • IceeMimi (US1)IceeMimi (US1) US1 Posts: 137
    So, perhaps you can tell me, I want to start a co-op and just be me in it, I am guessing that is not an option so I will have to talk someone into coming into the co-op with me. Perhaps a friend who seldom if ever plays. Is this an option. I put out feelers to co-op's that just have one person in them and one replied there were others in the beginning of the co-op. Any information would be good. Thanks

So, perhaps you can tell me, I want to start a co-op and just be me in it, I am guessing that is not an option so I will have to talk someone into coming into the co-op with me. Perhaps a friend who seldom if ever plays. Is this an option. I put out feelers to co-op's that just have one person in them and one replied there were others in the beginning of the co-op. Any information would be good. Thanks

I think starting a coop with just one person is an option.  As for advice, I'm not the person to ask as I inherited our coop.
  • farmerjohn 22 (US1)farmerjohn 22 (US1) US1 Posts: 37,770
    edited 09.04.2018

@Ic@"IceeMimi (US1)"  You can start a coop and be the only person in it. Not sure about why you would want to do that since a cooperative is designed for a group of players and not much benefit to an individual player.  ;)
  • How do I join you?
    How do I join you?
    We'd love to have you, but we're full at the moment! :(
  • Any recommendations for a similar coop?

Any recommendations for a similar coop?

I don't keep up with other coops, so I 'm sorry, can't help you there. You can try starting a thread in the Coops section. Good luck to you on finding the perfect home!

• Sounds  Like  the Dew Drop Inn, small   yet  nice place to play the game,  the  just  do what you can do  ,  and very nice people  :) 

Sorry though  it is a small coop and will never  be  big  so cant invite you all  in, but  is a great place to play  and  build your farm as you want,

You  all have a fine day and happy farming to you  all, see you out there.

Bruce.
  • Cómo puedo unirme? :c soy nueva no entiendo bien   :(
    Cómo puedo unirme? :c soy nueva no entiendo bien   :(
    I am so sorry, ro0xy, but you would have to be on the US1 server to join. :(
  • Any Co-Op like this on INT1?
  • Still looking. There must be a co-op like this on int1
  • farmerjohn 22 (US1)farmerjohn 22 (US1) US1 Posts: 37,770
    Still looking. There must be a co-op like this on int1
    @Jkb215Gamer (INT1)  Have you posted in the "Single players looking for a Cooperative to join" thread?  Many coop leaders on different servers look there for prospects. Just say what kind of cooperative it is you're looking for and you might get an invite or two.  ;)  Here's a link to the thread........

https://community.goodgamestudios.com/bigfarm/en/discussion/105361/single-players-looking-for-a-cooperative-to-join-please-post-here#latest
    Did you find one?  The reason I'm asking is that players on INT server often ask me if I know of a coop, so if there is one, I'd be happy to pass on the information.
  • Lylu (INT1)Lylu (INT1) INT1 Posts: 448
    edited 04.07.2019
    Did you find one?  The reason I'm asking is that players on INT server often ask me if I know of a coop, so if there is one, I'd be happy to pass on the information.
    @artful (US1) Let your friends know they can contact me in Eden Initiative - we are pretty laid back and most of the OP description pretty much sums us up.

@artful (US1) Let your friends know they can contact me in Eden Initiative - we are pretty laid back.
    Thank you so much, Lylu!!
  • MAY I JOIN YOU?
    Most certainly!  I can't send you an invitation because you're currently in a coop. If that changes, you can apply anytime. :)

• Big100 (US1)Big100 (US1) US1 Posts: 1
    Hi, Are you still accepting new members to your coop? I joined another coop a while ago and it looks like our leader is no longer playing. I am a daily player and at level 92. Please let me know. Thanks!
  • Can you send me an invite so I can join. I am level 160.

Won't let me edit the description post (maybe because a mod edited it?) but the requirement should read "log in once a week" not "log in every 2 weeks."

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file