Home EN General Discussions & Questions Most Discussed Topics

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

"Happy Hour!"

Comments

• happy hour missing here as well
  • NormaHelen (US1)NormaHelen (US1) US1 Posts: 262
    No happy hour here either.
  • Have no happy hour on the game today
  • I see it isn't just me missing Happy Hour
  • lthrrr (GB1)lthrrr (GB1) Posts: 1,665
    Its not missing, but finished, see Mod News Bulletin !
  • kwk (US1)kwk (US1) Posts: 144
    Mod News Bulletin states HH is gone until maybe next Summer.  I'm very sad about that.  Especially because of the snafu on the Viking Rune booster that didn't work well and US1 was not able to have a booster that day. And because of Irma there was many of us that were out of power and/or internet service the last week so had no HH booster this past weekend.  I was really looking forward to the Snow Dollar booster and totally missed out.

In addition, the HH was such a great benefit!  It was so exciting to see what was being offered and planning to maximize the benefit.  With the DSF becoming so difficult with pools/contracts not being balanced, the HH really helped make the game so much fun.

I, for one, hope HH comes back prior to next Summer.  Please Wascally Wabbit, ask if they will please, please, please, please bring back HH as an ongoing feature of the game, instead of a temp benefit.

Thanks!  And Happy Farming!
  • Ironheart (NL1)Ironheart (NL1) NL1 Posts: 57
    Feels like you said it @kwk (US1) .. "..it was such a great benefit.."

Feels like to great in GGS' eyes...
    (wheres the copy/paste gremlins when you need them)
  • 24-KL0V3R (US1)24-KL0V3R (US1) US1 Posts: 2,464
    Is the Happy Hour Event over?
  • lthrrr (GB1)lthrrr (GB1) Posts: 1,665
    Its finished, see Mod News Bulletin !
  • Heidi (INT1)Heidi (INT1) INT1 Posts: 479
    Read the last post in the Mod News Bulletin, WascallyWabbit said it was intended to not be there, it is not a glitch.  Happy Hour was meant as a temporary incentive, and 'might' be back next summer.  
    I went back to read when it was first released, and there was nothing there about it being temporary/just a summer thing. I suppose they just forgot to tell us that.
  • carigra (GB1)carigra (GB1) GB1 Posts: 5
    Is this the end of Happy Hour?  Perhaps GGS found they were giving too much away : (

• artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    Read the last post in the Mod News Bulletin, WascallyWabbit said it was intended to not be there, it is not a glitch.  Happy Hour was meant as a temporary incentive, and 'might' be back next summer.  
    I went back to read when it was first released, and there was nothing there about it being temporary/just a summer thing. I suppose they just forgot to tell us that.
    Translation:  the thing didn't work out as GGS hoped. :)
  • gavinfarms (US1)gavinfarms (US1) US1 Posts: 2,273
    This is awful.  Happy Hour was one of the few things that members of my coop always looked forward to and said good things about.  It should be made permanent.
    Agreed gavinfarms!
  • This is awful.  Happy Hour was one of the few things that members of my coop always looked forward to and said good things about.  It should be made permanent.

HELLO GGS...this is a game in which you want people to play and enjoy...right..???  All I am reading is how disappointed everyone is because you have taken away the very things that made this game enjoyable ~ FUN  
  • rsny (US1)rsny (US1) US1 Posts: 2,294
    The Happy Hour system was meant as a temporary incentive for you to benefit from with all those boosters available, for a few weeks over summer. The summer vibes of the Happy Hour might come back again, maybe during the next summer season   

As posted By   
    WascallyWabbit
  • noisy (US1)noisy (US1) US1 Posts: 210
    edited 18.09.2017
    I liked Happy Hour too. Look forward to it next summer or sooner.
  • Damaria3 (US1)Damaria3 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,737
    Was not a big fan  let face it people with jobs and life did not stand a chance with it and not counting us nite owls was not very helpful.  So glad for those of you that found it satisfying. 
  • Shay1968 (US1)Shay1968 (US1) Posts: 1,324
    I sorta liked the happy hour thing but they really need to make some modifications to it.  For one they need to make sure it recognizes a player is online and active, we should not have to keep checking to make sure we get credit. Secondly, they need to make it more accommodating for late night players. 

I read nothing about it being temporary.  However, there were so many problems with it not registering and the dates vs certain bonuses be off by a day and confusion about the login times and check marks that perhaps they got way to many support tickets and had no choice but to pull it.  

I think they should keep it permanent even if they lower the bonus amounts.  Even if they put a disclaimer saying if it doesn't work or doesn't register or if dates are goofed up that's just too bad and not to contact support. 
  • amandaps (INT1)amandaps (INT1) INT1 Posts: 300
    Was there ever a post where someone actually praised the HH feature ?

I do remember quite a few different ones being upset that it did not cater to people working night shift and who felt this was being very unfair to them.  And if you consider that people on the same server can be from many different parts of the world, if must be a logistical nightmare to get HH working to the satisfaction of everyone on a particular server.

Could be they just got fed-up with trying to please everyone.

And now there is one less annoying pop-up to deal with when opening the game. So there's that :)
    * .. Could be they just got fed-up with trying to please everyone..*

So instead of making a few people happy they decide to quit all together..
  • Wow is it summer again already? ... But, but.... we missed Christmas!!

Is it back on all servers or just having a glitch?

• jess_d (US1)jess_d (US1) US1 Posts: 3,515
    edited 25.09.2017
    I don't have happy hour on the US server

Maybe it will happen at midnight sever time? I'll let ya know in a few minutes ;)

EDIT: Happy hour popped up on my screen at server midnight.
    Happy Hour just popped on the US1 server.  I hope it's real and not a glitch.  That would be fabulous!!!

Now, if we can only get the twins to show up, I'l be a happy camper.
    Wasnt this supposed to be temporary (forgive me if its spelled wrong)?

Or did they start the HH again due to so many complaints in lots of areas and hope we will forget or not report them anymore
  • Jiesta (NL1)Jiesta (NL1) Posts: 6,557
    edited 25.09.2017
    We have Happy Hour back on Dutch Server too (???????????) ... But I want my Christmas back (so that I can admire Scissors crooked Christmas tree again! Grew fond of that thingy, don't wanna miss it!)  :D:D:D
    Post edited by Jiesta (NL1) on
  • Tinzen (SKN1)Tinzen (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 473
    SKN1 too
    I'm so happy to see Happy Hour, Steve and Twins all on a Monday.  If I weren't so worn out from missions I'd do a happy dance!!

Hooray!
Sign In to comment.