Home EN General Discussions & Questions Most Discussed Topics

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

"Happy Hour!"

11113»

Comments

• qqq2 (NL1)qqq2 (NL1) NL1 Posts: 17
    edited 30.11.2017

@WascallyWabbit

Glad to hear it could be worse ;-).Well, it's only a game afterall.

• ksrogers (US1)ksrogers (US1) US1 Posts: 40
    I see the "Happy Hour" is working as usual. Logged in at 18:36 and once again, there is a red circle with a line through it for the third period. Which means I am already out for this weekend. Can't get the best stuff if it keeps failing to count my log ins.
  • ksrogers (US1)ksrogers (US1) US1 Posts: 40
      And it did it again tonight. The third hour is supposed to start at 18:00 hours. It is now 19:07 and this is the second time I have logged in. STILL shows a big red circle with a line through it where it did not credit the third hour.

I don't mind a set back if I miss one, but when I am logged in at the proper time, I want the credit I am supposed to have. :/
  • Southern (US1)Southern (US1) US1 Posts: 3,268
      And it did it again tonight. The third hour is supposed to start at 18:00 hours. It is now 19:07 and this is the second time I have logged in. STILL shows a big red circle with a line through it where it did not credit the third hour.

I don't mind a set back if I miss one, but when I am logged in at the proper time, I want the credit I am supposed to have. :/
    Right. This is the *2nd time you've logged in*.. Meaning the 1st and 2nd Happy Hour bonuses you got.

The bonuses on the right do NOT correspond to the times on the left.

They simply count their way down.  Your first login during a happy hour will light up the 1st booster.  Your 2nd login during a happy hour will light up the 2nd booster. The only way to light up all 3 boosters is to login during *all 3* happy hours.

If you only log in once a day, and even it's during the LAST happy hour of the day (the 18:00-21:00 one), ONLY the top booster will light up (with a checkmark).
  • gizmo22 (AU1)gizmo22 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 1,720
    The weekend happy hour booster isn't working as stated.....I selected the Oleg booster and it should be giving me 30% increase on all fish caught by Oleg AND myself but after trying manual fishing there is no 30% boost on the fish I caught. It only works when sending out Oleg.
  • Jenni 1 (AU1)Jenni 1 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 151
    The weekend happy hour booster isn't working as stated.....I selected the Oleg booster and it should be giving me 30% increase on all fish caught by Oleg AND myself but after trying manual fishing there is no 30% boost on the fish I caught. It only works when sending out Oleg.
    I found the same thing - only works if you send Oleg out in a boat - didn't work for me with Oleg fishing from the wharf or if I fished myself
  • Вифания (RU1)Вифания (RU1) RU1 Posts: 442
    edited 26.12.2017
    Hi guys! Does anyone know at what time this temporary farm ends? It seems that this time it will end sooner than usual. I'm afraid that we will not receive the bonus again.

•  the weekly happy hour 85% time  reduction!!!
    its not working in my farm???

Sign In to comment.