Hotfix

I received the prize after the hotfix, but what I am wondering, is that from last time or this time? School is finished again, so I should have won one of those little golden dragons this time, but im pretty sure this hotfix was giving me what they didn't last time. I should have 2 prizes for the school thing. Still only have 1. (didn't get 1st because you guys ruined the game and wiped ranks, now this last one I was also eligible for the same prize. )

Comments

• Sukiyaki (US1)Sukiyaki (US1) US1 Posts: 555
    edited 12.07.2017

@cuddlyfoxes @wascallywabbit

don't know why I cant seem to tag. (nvm, I guess I can tag, just didn't look like it)

could I get an answer? was today for the new school that just finished, or was that the hotfix giving us the one we weren't awarded? if the latter, will we be having another hotfix to award the one we didn't get this time too? it was stated in a mod thread that we would get if we were in top 500, I was both times in top 500.

• WascallyWabbitWascallyWabbit Moderator, ModGreen Posts: 5,982
    @Sukiyaki (US1) The event ended today before the hotifx, so you should have got your rewards like normal at the end of am event. After the hotfix, if you got a pop-up saying saying something like, sorry there was an error here is your reward, that will be the one from when the rankings disappeared.

Community Guidelines | GGS TOS | How to Clear your Cache |  Click to Contact Support

"I seek not to know the answers, but to understand the questions!" - Caine

@wascallywabbit I only got one. I was expecting 2, was in the 200 range on both. again, only got one. I logged in AFTER the hotfix, not before.
  • mia111 (GB1)mia111 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 741
    @Sukiyaki (US1) The event ended today before the hotifx, so you should have got your rewards like normal at the end of am event. After the hotfix, if you got a pop-up saying saying something like, sorry there was an error here is your reward, that will be the one from when the rankings disappeared.
    I didn't get the one after the hotfix and I was in the top 500 when the score disappeared.
    Would you like to start a farm on the GB server? Click here: multiple daily rewards await you!
    A great farming guide maintained by a player: https://crazybigfarm.net/
    I didn't get the one after the hotfix and I was in the top 500 when the score disappeared.
    are we supposed to file a ticket in this case? I put in the work, I would like the reward. (first time I spent gold, I learned my lesson and wont do that again)
    thanks, forum people, for letting me know if I need to send a ticket or not.
  • Shay1968 (US1)Shay1968 (US1) Posts: 1,324
    I would also like to know if we were supposed to put in a ticket.

Breakdown on the Lab
    126,321,371,000 (lab cost) ÷ 5,000,000 (Average daily earnings) = 25,264.27 days
    25,264.27 (days) ÷ 365 (days in a year) = 69.22 years to fully upgrade the Lab
    That's if you use the daily earnings to upgrade the Lab ONLY, no spending on other upgrades, islands, boosters, or anything else.
  • ashim (IN1)ashim (IN1) IN1 Posts: 570
    edited 14.07.2017
    didnt got anything from the compensation  :( 

can we will get information about the rewards that we are getting in a compensation ? it must be shown on the forum or news headline
    i put in a ticket late last night. I found the missing reward in my inventory this morning. if you are missing this reward, please file a ticket.
Sign In to comment.