Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

All events started on time today

I'm quick to critisize......but also quick to praise.

So......thanks GGS for starting all events today exactly on time :)
Well done folks :)

Comments

• yep :)
    and no sign of the  hot fix that was due  between 2-2:30 pm  must not have needed it 

• yep, was just about to tip my hat, and send around my bottle of special beet-root juice!
    Good job guys!  You've earned your own "hard work" rewards!

But.....here comes the first hot-fix........so give me back my special juice
  • i just posted as the hot fix arrived lol , but we were informed it would happen  :)
  • Teejay52 (INT1)Teejay52 (INT1) Posts: 203
    edited 07.07.2017
    hotfix coming in 60 secs

please.dont.break.anything.GGS
  • I think our folks at GGS are really tryin' to make us all happy today!  Hats off to y'all, and keep up the hard work!  It will all pay off in the long run.........Thanks guys!!   <3
  • edited 08.07.2017
    Just me and Big E down in the jungle room........chillin'.......relaxin'.......he don't get into farmin' too much, that's why he's just sittin' lookin' all.......y'know.......like Elvis and stuff.........Thanks FarmerJohn22 for a wonderful signature.......I love'em all !!   <3

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file