Home EN Discussion Corner for the official announcements

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Update July 6th - Worldwide Championship (WWC), New Horse Season and more! - Discussion

Comments

• Damaria3 (US1)Damaria3 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,737
    Why oh why when i have select best horse they keep taking a level 45 horse instead of my 94 level  this is outrageous and breaks trust with the game. This has never happened before not till this racing season please fix this NEW BUG that you have introduced or what ever has gone wacky. VERY unhappy right now 
  • MarowitMarowit Guest Posts: 59
    I have a question about the points that accrue from week to week.  There was a statement earlier by GGS that suggested that the points in week one effect the later weeks.  I am going to ask by giving an example.......

Let's say a player plays evenly, accruing the same number of WW points each week for all five weeks.  Let's also says that these are the coins that he receives.

Player 1
    Week 1    500
    Week 2   1000
    Week 3   1500
    Week 4   2000
    Week 5   2500

Total 7500 coins

Now lets suppose that there is an identical player, who plays exactly the same as the first player, except this player is on vacation during week 1

Would their points be:

Player 2
    Week 1    --0--
    Week 2   1000
    Week 3   1500
    Week 4   2000
    Week 5   2500

Total 7000 coins

Is this correct or would all of their weeks be less, simply because they missed week 1?

Hi Gavin,

Yes Player 2 will get less coins as he did miss the ones from week 1, how ever if he missed a week in the middle but ends up with the same amount of points as Player 1 he would receive the same amount of coins.

Being there when the event starts, aka not missing week 1 is more important than not missing any other consecutive week.

• gavinfarms (US1)gavinfarms (US1) US1 Posts: 2,273
    edited 11.08.2017
    Marowit said:

Hi Gavin,

Yes Player 2 will get less coins as he did miss the ones from week 1, how ever if he missed a week in the middle but ends up with the same amount of points as Player 1 he would receive the same amount of coins.

Being there when the event starts, aka not missing week 1 is more important than not missing any other consecutive week.

So I am trying to get this correct......this then means that if there are two players who farm exactly the same during week 5 and earn the exact same number of master points, that if one of them collected more master points during week 1, he will receive more coins for week 5 than the other guy?  Correct?

Post edited by gavinfarms (US1) on
    Is the current WW Wheel of Fortune the last one for this WW event?
  • MarowitMarowit Guest Posts: 59
    Marowit said:

Hi Gavin,

So I am trying to get this correct......this then means that if there are two players who farm exactly the same during week 5 and earn the exact same number of master points, that if one of them collected more master points during week 1, he will receive more coins for week 5 than the other guy?  Correct?

Hi,

He won't receive more coins on week 5, both of them will get the same amount.
    He will have more coins over all as he got his from week 1 while the player who missed week 1 didn't get anything.
    If you get the flag that adds 50 percent RPs, can you place it on any farm and have it work properly?

If you ever got 2 of two of them, can place them on different farms?

The shorter times feature is not working for either build time or production time, and it should work for both.......
  • lthrrr (GB1)lthrrr (GB1) Posts: 1,665

The shorter times feature is not working for either build time or production time, and it should work for both.......
    Hi Gavin. it is working for me, and it does state "only effective on things started after the bonus starts"
  • Why oh why when i have select best horse they keep taking a level 45 horse instead of my 94 level  this is outrageous and breaks trust with the game. This has never happened before not till this racing season please fix this NEW BUG that you have introduced or what ever has gone wacky. VERY unhappy right now 
    This is an old bug, not a new bug, that occurs when you decide to let the game automatically choose your horse for you.

When the next horse season starts, under the Tournament Preparation tab, remove the check mark next to "automatically choose the best horse". Then manually select the horse you want for each category.

Then run a race in each category: racing, dressage, and jumping.

This should reset your horses so that the horse you selected will be the one chosen when you are offline.

This should fix your problem. It did for me.

• Tigrain (BG1)Tigrain (BG1) BG1 Posts: 170
    edited 11.08.2017
    Quick question:when we going to get our coins for the last week? 
    edit:nvm just got them

Post edited by Tigrain (BG1) on

Hi Gavin. it is working for me, and it does state "only effective on things started after the bonus starts"
    I am aware of that....it is not working!
    I got my coins.  Something is wrong.  I did almost 3 times as many points this week as last week, and did not see my coins go up by much.   There has been some sort of error.
    Are they going to fix the "shorter build times" today?  or do I just watch my reward dwindle away?

And the coins.......are they going to fix this?  According to the Math that GGS has supplied, I was shorted.  I am more than a little upset.  We have to be able to depend on GGS to do what they say; otherwise, there is no fairness in the game.  My coin total must be fixed before the coin trader leaves.
  • Lylu (INT1)Lylu (INT1) INT1 Posts: 448
    Any Mod out there want to comment on whether it too much to hope for that Archie will show up sometime in the next 3.5 hours?
    The "shorter times" feature still does not work! 
    It now works on upgrading items, but does not work on production as advertised as the prize.  Will I get my time added back?  I have lost nearly 3 hours now.......
  • Lylu (INT1)Lylu (INT1) INT1 Posts: 448
    @gavinfarms (US1)

I didn't earn the time bonus on my US1 farm, so can't comment on that server, but on INT1 all is working fine.  Note though, that the reduced time is not shown on production (or anything else) until AFTER you actually start the process.  Have you tried starting anything, or have you reluctant to try it because the display is not accurate?
    I have tried it several times.  I have had this award in the past.  I know how it works.  It is not working.
    Once again, GGS has scheduled something for a Friday and left us with no communication, and a broken feature.
  • Kamilcom (GB1)Kamilcom (GB1) Posts: 1,499
    Once again, GGS has scheduled something for a Friday and left us with no communication, and a broken feature.
    Call the office in Hamburg. You can have a nice chat with the girl on the phone. :)
  • landghe (SKN1)landghe (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 93
    @Tinzen (SKN1) I would only want to move, as AU server get nothing, because we are too small.  When I only get a fraction of the coins for 130k compare to players with 1/3 amount of points getting a lot more coins.\, so I want to move my farm to JPN server.  If I knew what I know now 4 years ago, I would never have started my farm on AU server.  I would have started US or GB.
    You do realize that everything on JP1 is in Japanese, right? Not just the Co-Op chat, but all the menus, all the help screens, the names of all the seeds, fertilizers, feeds, Archie, Greta, item descriptions.. Unless you can read Japanese, the experience would be extremely frustrating.
    As if the same would not be same same for the finnish players in skn? Far from all finns can swedish (which would be a great help for them and us).
    There is a great different on danish/norwagain/swedish on one side and finnish on the other side....Unless that is,, if u think that russian and english is just even to be close to each other.
    Or french and danish. Or..... I think u got the point....

@Tinzen (SKN1) I would only want to move, as AU server get nothing, because we are too small.  When I only get a fraction of the coins for 130k compare to players with 1/3 amount of points getting a lot more coins.\, so I want to move my farm to JPN server.  If I knew what I know now 4 years ago, I would never have started my farm on AU server.  I would have started US or GB.

I really doubt that skn server is that much bigger.... Ofcourse some servers will always be bigger than others. But giving up on ur own server because the prizes are not good enough? What if EVERYONE had that mindset?
    Its not that all coops are same size either, so thats just as unfair in CC's isnt it?

So what is fair? That we can swich around on all servers (god grief what a mess that would be...!) as it suited us, so we can win more? Swicht around coops too (as we already can), again, with the ONLY purpose to win more?

So the buttom question is: Is it all about winning or having fun, as it clearly NOT able to do BOTH AT THE BLOODY SAME TIME...!?
    Actually we Finns get all menus/info  in Finnish on the 
    Scandinavian server, we get choose between the s
    Scandinavian languages.
  • dami2008 (RO1)dami2008 (RO1) Posts: 17
    edited 11.08.2017
    I have tried it several times.  I have had this award in the past.  I know how it works.  It is not working.
    Hi Gavin,
    are you sure that your booster is that one which "works" on production too ? As far as I remember, there were 2 kinds of booster offered as reward: one of them was working only on build-time (has a yellow helmet on it), the other one works on both production and build-time (and has a green arrow pointing downwards on it).
    I have the 2nd one and works fine for me.
    Hi Gavin,
    are you sure that your booster is that one which "works" on production too ? As far as I remember, there were 2 kinds of booster offered as reward: one of them was working only on build-time (has a yellow helmet on it), the other one works on both production and build-time (and has a green arrow pointing downwards on it).
    I have the 2nd one and works fine for me.

I am quite certain.  I ranked 20th on the US server.  The award is not working.  I have seen this prize in the past.  It is not working.
    I am even more concerned about the coins.  GGS said that each week has a higher multiplier than the previous.....meaning that week 4 gives more coins for the same points as week 3, etc.   I nearly tripled my points from week 4 to week 5, and my coins did not even double.  This would mean that the multiplier did not increase, as they stated.  In fact, it did not even stay the same.....it actually shrank.  So the same work from week 4 to week 5 meant less points.

GGS, when is this going to get fixed?
    7 hours later......it still does not work.

I cannot express what it is like to work toward something for 5 weeks, and then not get it.  I think my frustration is more than appropriate.
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    My coins were about the same amount, too.  
  • It now works on upgrading items, but does not work on production as advertised as the prize.  Will I get my time added back?  I have lost nearly 3 hours now.......
    @gavinfarms (US1) The shorter production times only show after you have started the production, so when you are starting your apples, for example, it will still say 3 hours & then when it has started it will show 1 hour 30 mins remaining. It also only works on productions that are started after the booster was activated, so anything already running will have to finish in the regular time & then restart with booster effect.
  • paultje1975 (US1)paultje1975 (US1) US1 Posts: 163

for me the production is also not reduced.

takes still 3 hour for apples

• Same here construction times are reduced, but production times are normal and not showing any reduction.

Also, where is the architect, I thought he was supposed to be around so we could use him with our awards.
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    In addition to the architect, I think we are overdue for the horse trainer.  During the summer, we were supposed to get it every other weekend.  
Sign In to comment.