Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Worldwide Championship

Hey

Does any one have any info an what the "Worldwide Championship" is and how it will work.

Comments

• @DoctorX (INT1) We were just wondering who would be the first to comment lol

Have fun discussing it from what you can see already & we will bring you more details soon. :)
  • Vessarria (US1)Vessarria (US1) US1 Posts: 86
    Love the New Calendar part it brings up when you click on the Worldwide Championship Globe!

Is it an all Realms/all nationalities/all Servers Coop Championship? 

• Jiesta (NL1)Jiesta (NL1) Posts: 6,557
    Southern was already busy building a calendar for us himself ..... See:

https://teamup.com/ks54bc4943072584c0

https://community.goodgamestudios.com/bigfarm/en/discussion/152444/may-2017-calendar#latest

If this "globe"-calendar is supposed to stay on our screen (for daily use, or otherwise what would be the purpose?) I would rather have it in the upper right or left corner of my screen!
  • It will work you compete among national servers.
    Another way to force buy gold for  "hot" (aggressive?) guys from Gold League cooperatives.

My bet the synchronization will fail on the first attempt.
    Therefore there is a chance for apologies and compensation bonuses from GGS for everybody.

Enjoy !
  • Vessarria (US1)Vessarria (US1) US1 Posts: 86
    Yes Jiesta I have seen and used Southerns calendar! It is very nice =) And I thank them for all the 
    hard work they have put into making it for us =)

Was just saying it was nice to see the Calendar up there like that, as not everyone comes to the
    forums =)
  • As for the Calendar - I believe the UFO event will start on July 5, not July 7
    Take care and have fun
  • janflipflo (GB1)janflipflo (GB1) GB1 Posts: 388

Have I missed something, what is worldwide championship ? xx

edited 03.07.2017
    Yes Jiesta I have seen and used Southerns calendar! It is very nice =) And I thank them for all the 
    hard work they have put into making it for us =)

Was just saying it was nice to see the Calendar up there like that, as not everyone comes to the
    forums =)

Indeed .... Southern's version luckily is printable .... I rather work with that cuz there is already so much going on on my screen ...  B)

Have I missed something, what is worldwide championship ? xx

Just read this very thread Janflipflo, especially the 2nd post hereabove, from WascallyWabbit ............ i.e. we still don't know.  :)
  • Kleine Jan (NL1)Kleine Jan (NL1) NL1 Posts: 283
    A question : Does it start on time? not like the last C-C,s with delays and maintenance on the start??? Or do we go now have maintenance before the C-C,like it should be.
  • PichuPichu Guest Posts: 440
    edited 03.07.2017
    A question : Does it start on time? not like the last C-C,s with delays and maintenance on the start??? Or do we go now have maintenance before the C-C,like it should be.
    Hey there,

we are planning to have maintenance directly before the WCC starts. So it nothing changes there. -insert troll smiley here-

okay no - jokes aside! We are not planning any maintenance directly before the event starts! Since this event will start the first time ever we have to have an eye on it and there could be as usual unexpected behaviours...but definetely not planned! 

Cheers,
    Pichu
    Pichu said:
    Hey there,

we are planning to have maintenance directly before the WCC starts. So it nothing changes there. -insert troll smiley here-

okay no - jokes aside! We are not planning any maintenance directly before the event starts! Since this event will start the first time ever we have to have an eye on it and there could be as usual unexpected behaviours...but definetely not planned! 

Cheers,
    Pichu

LOLLOLLOL!!!Lachen Smileys Smileys en emoticons Well said Pichu! Of course no Bugs/glitches are ever planned on purpose!
    Not well said.They never learn from there old mistakes. 

My question was not a joke it was very serious. Because we cannot say that GGS has started the last 4 C-C very succesfully without hickups or bug or deelays. 

In my world when i go make a long trip with a car i go at least 24 hours leaving to get that car a good service and not on the moment my trip starts!!!

That is what i try to say. But for some people or player GGS is paradise on earth and it is not bdone to ask a bit critical questions. 
  • As for the Calendar - I believe the UFO event will start on July 5, not July 7
    Take care and have fun
    I have seen The Racing Farmer mention a new level for the events (Exquisite farmer). It's possible that will be part of the update for the worldwide championship and will push the next event to July 7 instead of July 5.
    Not well said.They never learn from there old mistakes. 

My question was not a joke it was very serious. Because we cannot say that GGS has started the last 4 C-C very succesfully without hickups or bug or deelays. 

In my world when i go make a long trip with a car i go at least 24 hours leaving to get that car a good service and not on the moment my trip starts!!!

That is what i try to say. But for some people or player GGS is paradise on earth and it is not bdone to ask a bit critical questions. 
    Dont get me wrong! We hopefully start the event successful without any problems! We are aware of the problems in the past and we are working hard to improve that they wont happen anymore! :)  You can ask critical questions - I have no problem with them :) I will do my best to answer them as good as I can (and I am allowed to)

Fingers crossed that everything runs smooth :)
  • preslav94 (BG1)preslav94 (BG1) BG1 Posts: 1,781
    More info about the event ??
  • shazamd (US1)shazamd (US1) US1 Posts: 766
    Read above.  "Details coming soon"
  • About time we had a calendar.  Much appreciated!
  • Jinxy (INT1)Jinxy (INT1) INT1 Posts: 165

I'm really tired of all the competition in this game so this 'worlwide championship' isn't something I'm looking forward to, but I do like the calendar idea. What has me worried is your intention to start so many things on July 7th. I can just see that going over soooo well...   :(

PS
    Steve's visits should be marked on that calendar as well.

• Bufo (AU1)Bufo (AU1) AU1 Posts: 167
    edited 03.07.2017
    It seems the Worldwide Championship may consist of points gathered by participating in the 5 different types of events.

The horse tournament will only last 35 days, which is between 7 and 17 days shorter than the normal tournaments :(

Apparently, the weekly themed event has been delayed by 2 days to coincide with the start of the Championship.  It is good that the UFO event is first, as that starts with corn, so there will be no conflict with the Hard Worker Event.

The arrival of Steve on the 7th has been advertised, but I hope he doesn't arrive at the same time as the start of the Tropical Island, or some people will be rather unhappy :)

• Surya54 (INT1)Surya54 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 507
    edited 03.07.2017
    At least we have a calendar to planning the strategy

I'm really tired of all the competition in this game so this 'worlwide championship' isn't something I'm looking forward to, but I do like the calendar idea. What has me worried is your intention to start so many things on July 7th. I can just see that going over soooo well...   :(

PS
    Steve's visits should be marked on that calendar as well.

I agree that with you . To many competitions. are comming to offten. 

But that is decided after asking the players Do youi like more or less C-C,s. 

Is there anybody wich they have asked???  Not me
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    I like the calendar (not necessarily the overload of events), but could it and the icons next to it be moved to the top alongside the other stuff?  All that clutter gets in the way.  Zooming out farther isn't the solution.
  • edu29d (GB1)edu29d (GB1) GB1 Posts: 69
    Either they have messed up the dates on the Worldwide championship or they've decided that the coopcha will no longer be starting on every other Friday
  • T.O.P (INT1)T.O.P (INT1) INT1 Posts: 247
    The cc becomes 5 days with this new calendar....They should include steve schedules too.... :)
  • edited 03.07.2017
    the world wide event sounds fine to me it will be all the big hitters so they will use  copious amounts of gold because they have to win making them a lot less richer when next cc comes along lol, 

plus theres nothing that says  we have to take part,

were slowly loosing interest int he  cc any way its for too often for most of our players and were in the gold league,

theres other events starting at the same time so plenty of other stuff to do :)

edited to add this.  heres a thought have the world wide cc every two weeks ggs will make loads of money on gold and let the normal cc be once a month  ;)  sorted lol 
  • Gamester (US1)Gamester (US1) US1 Posts: 100
    Love the convenient calendar - I also wish it was in a less conspicuous location.  Interested to see what the new championship is.
  • ttt34 (INT1)ttt34 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 240

like wery much a new calendar.

I dont like the  new events . Small coops and farmers are always cut out of game- of fun to win.

No pani no gain: till level 65 are level rankings, after yust 65 till 999 level. If you are a level below 100 you have at list 1000 players with level >200.

CC: coops with at list 3 players   level >100  have 0 chance to go in uper ligue.

villague league: probably nice revards recive just first 20 coops.

• mia111 (GB1)mia111 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 741
    edited 03.07.2017
    So it seems we might get couple of days "rest" from any events? I assume to compensate for the extra packed schedule.

I'm not really keen in competitions (I prefer personal achievements, as the weekly tasks), but let's see what this event brings. I will be looking forward to reading more about it form the official announcements
  • PCA (GB1)PCA (GB1) GB1 Posts: 839
    edited 03.07.2017

so now CC will come back every 12 days instead of every other Friday.  GGS is increasing the frequency of CC every so often and always using some sort of disguise 

This might be the reason the countdown has arrived without an official announcement, GGS watering down the negative comments

PCA (GB1) schrieb:

This might be the reason the countdown has arrived without an official announcement, GGS watering down the negative comments

The patchnotes took more time to complete :/ It will arrive soon!
This discussion has been closed.