Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Have 4 Sonars

Protect the Fleet task says, "Have 4 sonars"  I had 10 but it says 0/4, perhaps they mean buy 4 sonars?  So I buy 4 sonars, it still says 0/4.  Ok, so I totally misunderstood, they mean on the boats.  So I put a sonar on 4 boats and send them out, but it still says 0/4.  Now I am confused, not sure what else they could possibly want.  Any ideas, other than rebooting, clearing cache, etc. which has already been done?

DxrxbillingGame @ us 1

Comments

• CrazyBigfarm55 (US1)CrazyBigfarm55 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,226
    Try refreshing your game or even clear you cache. I had the task and all I did was buy 4 sonars and got credit.

Find up-to-date Big Farm information, guides and much more here at https://crazybigfarm.net
  • Protect the Fleet task says, "Have 4 sonars"  I had 10 but it says 0/4, perhaps they mean buy 4 sonars?  So I buy 4 sonars, it still says 0/4.  Ok, so I totally misunderstood, they mean on the boats.  So I put a sonar on 4 boats and send them out, but it still says 0/4.  Now I am confused, not sure what else they could possibly want.  Any ideas, other than rebooting, clearing cache, etc. which has already been done?

@DxrxbillingGame (US1) You are correct it should say "buy" 4 sonars - There are a couple of tasks with text that needs editing, another one is buy a Motorboat (not just buy a boat).  As Crazy says, refreshing should have fixed yours, if not, try a different browser, especially if you are using Chrome.

Community Guidelines | GGS TOS | How to Clear your Cache |  Click to Contact Support

"I seek not to know the answers, but to understand the questions!" - Caine

• edited 30.05.2017
    I use edge as my browser.  So I should switch to which browser?  Firefox doesn't work well with the game.  And then I have to purchase yet another 4 sonars?
    DxrxbillingGame @ us 1
  • CrazyBigfarm55 (US1)CrazyBigfarm55 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,226
    I use Google chrome and I never have any problems.

Find up-to-date Big Farm information, guides and much more here at https://crazybigfarm.net
  • edited 30.05.2017
    I tried Firefox and although I had to buy another 4 sonars it worked.  So I guess I won't use edge anymore.
    I had a horrible lag with chrome and opera, neither worked well for me in the past.

DxrxbillingGame @ us 1
  • Don't fret Dr.......you'll use the sonars eventually....... B)
    SophiaLorraine @ us1

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file