Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Simple, Basic Guide and Tips for Fishing with new dockyard boats/ships. * Sorry the dream ended *

Comments

• Thanks for notifying, changed it a bit now, see if it is better now? or maybe still confusing? (thanks for feedback, we all make it great together)

Uhmm not so much.  Honestly,  that's because of this point I was thinking  fish/hour are divided  per numer of species :P  If  you  specifically  write that there is no dividing, this will be more clear and not misleading :)  Because you know "dividing" and "distributing"... :P  

I suggest to re-write 3 and 4 point to something simple like:

3. Given fish/hour rates are per fish type - that mean you should multiply this by number of fish species in your fishing pool. This apply both to default fishing rate of your boats, and to bonus fishing rate from assigned crew.

Example: if you have fishing time 1 hour, 5 fish per hour, and you will go to pool with Tunas and Herrings, you will end up with 10 fish (5 Tuna and 5 Herrings) instead of 5 (so you need Capacity 10, not 5!). Of course there must be required amount of fish - if there will be 10 Tuna and only 3 Herrings, you will catch 5 Tuna and only 3 Herrings. So plan your Capacity accordingly! 

4. Fish-type items (lobster cages, trolling rods etc.) are useful only when you need specific fish type but you have problem with Capacity. These items  are making all your  "prey" will be of  one type, and  your Capacity won't waste for  "not-that-precious-at-the-moment" species.

Example: if you have fishing time 5 hours, fishing rate 10 fish/hour, this will give you 50 fish of each type in fishing pool. If there are 3 types in pool, there is need of Capacity 150 to don't waste any fish. But what if you want just swordfish (for profit or HWE for example), and your max Capacity is only 40? You will get just ~40 fish, and there will be same amount of each fish type from pool, so not great deal... But if you use trolling rod,  you will  get 40 Swordfish (instead of only 13) but no fish of other type. 

:) 

BTW:  I have few questions, are you know answers?

1. How exactly chums are working? There is bonus to the  "final" amount of fish caught ? Or they  make more fish in pool? For example  if there is only 10 swordfish in the pool, and  you will use chum +10%, do you can catch  11 of them instead of 10?

2. How exactly dangers (sharks etc.)  are working?  What are these percents? This is percentage chance of "attack"?  Or chance of attack is "who knows?" and these percentages are for  amount of lost fish (for example "Sharks 10%" means "in case of shark attack you will lose 10% of your fish")?

well tip 3 is a bit different purpose than what you re-wrote, it is more about "saying that special equipments are not necessary when there is only 1 type of fish exists in a pool". About tip 4 though you are kinda right i think too, but i need to think a bit more also and see how I can best re-write it so that it be easier for everyone to understand, will keep that in mind to do maybe tomorrow, thanks alot.

and about the questions, first of all those are both very good questions which I am working on still too, but to be honest I still need more time to be able to say anything for sure regarding those 2 questions, and even if i have gotten some ideas till now, it is still too early and still it needs alot more testing before I can for sure say anything about them, yet the only thing that i can say for sure is, regardless of how chums exactly affect the catch, they are still bad to use with small cargo and little tool slots (small ships), so better use fish/per hour crew and capacity items instead for now and first wait to get our hands on big upgraded boats then we can much easier test them to see how they exactly work.  :smile:
  • Carnivor89 (PL1)Carnivor89 (PL1) Posts: 180
    edited 29.05.2017
    Yeah, I'm also  trying to test this :) That's why I built dockyard to  lvl 6 (BTW why you said that more than 4 lvl is not recommended?) and  2 Skipjacks :wink:  I'll build them  over few nights and we'll see how chum works with huge loads of fish :) Unfortunately I'm  94 lvl so I won't have Trawlers  soon :( 
  • Yeah, I'm also  trying to test this :) That's why I built dockyard to  lvl 6 (BTW why you said that more than 4 lvl is not recommended?) and  2 Skipjacks :wink:  I'll build them  over few nights and we'll see how chum works with huge loads of fish :) Unfortunately I'm  94 lvl so I won't have Trawlers  soon :( 
    you have some really sharp eyes my friend, thanks alot for pointing that one out, what I meant was "more than 4 Norfolk Wherry is not recommended", but I had forgotten to write "Norfolk Wherry" which as you noticed, could cause misunderstanding  :p

*edited and fixed now*
  • @Griffith (INT1) you are a genius, please add my name to your fan club list :)

and if you ever get the time or interest, please consider investigating the horse meadow....i could use some help there also
  • Griffith (INT1)Griffith (INT1) Posts: 768
    edited 29.05.2017
    @Griffith (INT1) you are a genius, please add my name to your fan club list :)

and if you ever get the time or interest, please consider investigating the horse meadow....i could use some help there also
    Thanks for kind words and support, well there is no fan club for me though, I use help from other players always, and so I try to help (if can) sometimes too, it's just paying back the kindness of others :p

About the horse meadow I do have the time actually, but I am currently retire-mode playing in a small coop only, and in a small coop, there's almost no point or growth in horse meadow really (because for it to maybe actually become really useful one needs some good partners like strong players with as strong horses or even better maybe horses than yours too, and more importantly it needs a high level village and high level meadow, reason for that is because you can actually much easier make a good quality 4 or 5 horse simply by normal breeding and to be able to make use of horse meadow for those good horses then you need like lvl 80+ village and lvl 5 horse meadow and good horse partners from other members of your coop).
    So generally also honestly I think horse meadow is too expensive and pretty much useless unless you already have a super strong horse with very high level (say level 200 max even from normal breeding first) and you may think that's insane or too hard, and I would normally agree, but not anymore, with the new fishing dockyard and new village boat, getting greenhouse seeds from boat or even spending lots of dollars easily on temporary farms to get seeds (and then obviously lots of horseshoes) is not that hard anymore. not for high level players at least.

If you have a low level horse or recently just started horse training though, on the other hand, horse meadow even if not much, can still be useful. you can get some decent extra breeding effects from it and raise your horse much stronger from the start. (for me since my best horse is already level 102 and was above 100 before even horse meadow comes, and also since its quality is too high for the small coop that i'm in at least and no good partner around either, for now at least is not much useful, and not much test-able even)

If your question was a much simpler question like "what to even do in horse meadow" its simple though, just make food in windmill and in bakery and make horse items from mineral and textile factories, try a few different sequences in giving the items to the horse and soon you'll figure out which combinations work "good enough" and then continuously feed and train your horse and breed with best possible partner to get some extra breeding effects on your horse. (don't expect much bonus from it though its a bit crappy and once your horse gets too high quality or high level you will have a hard time probably finding good partner horses or even being able to put your horse in meadow due to quality overpass probably) so i rather suggest make the most of village boat prizes (greenhouse seeds) and the MUCH extra dollars from dockyard to do more temporary farm events and manage to get much more greenhouse seeds that way too ( and then = horseshoes) and train and breed a very high level horse normally instead.

and lastly, I'm no expert regarding horses anymore though, since i was almost away for like 2 years and only recently came back(maybe 1 month or little more now), so I'm just sharing my opinion based on my current thoughts only, so you can probably find more experienced and professional horse trainers in the forum or in bigfarm helper websites instead probably which may can help you much more than just my shallow opinion maybe :)
  • Important Update, worthy of mention in here too:

Re-wrote Tip No.3 and Tip No.4 in the tips section of the guide with the suggestion and cooperation of another player ( thanks Carnivor89 (PL1) ), for making it easier to understand, since they are very important tips.
  • thank you so much griffith for these tips. I have been wasting so many fishermen haha

Now I wonder, do you think lobster is the worst to fish then? I always see lobster alone, and they are quite a far distance away, and so even though they sell for a lot, you get less value due to distance and 1-fish per spot.
    edited 30.05.2017
    thank you so much griffith for these tips. I have been wasting so many fishermen haha

Now I wonder, do you think lobster is the worst to fish then? I always see lobster alone, and they are quite a far distance away, and so even though they sell for a lot, you get less value due to distance and 1-fish per spot.
    you are very welcome, and thanks for kind words :)

for your question, as i explained some in "fishing for lazy ppl part 3", no lobsters are not worst catch (well sometimes if they be too far they can be yea, but generally no), worst catch is "oyster, shrimp, clam" pools which are almost always a bad choice unless for hardworker event, or unless you have extra boats remaining idle and there be no other good pool to assign them to.

about Lobsters, Lobsters are not bad at all, they are just not the priority. as long as you have "Tuna and Herring" or "Swordfish, Cod and salmon" pools, better to go for them first but you can maximum assign 4 boats to each pool only, so there is a good chance you not can always assign all 14 boats to them, unless you are really lucky and everyday have at least 4 of the mentioned pools which is not very likely to happen.
    Also in "Tuna and Herring" pools, once you run out of one type (say for example Tuna) then depending on the distance, "Lobster" pools can be better than only "Herring" pools too.
    Also if there be only "Cod" remaining AND its pool be too far(say 5 hour distance for example) while there exist a "Lobster" pool not far (say 2 hour distance for example), then in that case also "Lobster" is better choice.

(and this is a bit early to say this, but keep in mind, soon you will get super big cargo upgraded big boats too, and sometimes their capacity may bypass the amount of fish remaining in good pools, while if you have noticed so far, Lobster pools usually come with highest quantity, like 500+ even, so just for later keep in mind, they can be very profitable too)

But more importantly, Lobster catching strategy (or any other 1 species remaining pools) is different from normal fishing in 2,3 species pools, in lobster pools or 1 species remaining pools, generally it's better to use some "fishing time increase crew" together with "fish/hour crew", since they are much cheaper and can optimize your profit better that way.

lastly just to give you some motivation to not hate lobsters, I have right now 4 Lobsters pools, and 1 Shrimp/oyster/clam pool, and only 1 good swordfish,etc,etc pool(which i have already assigned boats too), so lobsters it is for me! :p

Post edited by Griffith (INT1) on
  • Jiesta (NL1)Jiesta (NL1) Posts: 6,557
    Very informative thread!! THANKS ever so much for your guide, Griff!! Excellent work! :+1: Applaus Smileys Smileys en emoticons

With your approval, I will translate it in the Dutch Thread and I am convinced many 'Dutchies' will be thankful, too!!

THANKS to all of you who contributed to make this thread such an informative and helpful one of great added value to this new fishing game!! Applaus Smileys Smileys en emoticons
  • Very informative thread!! THANKS ever so much for your guide, Griff!! Excellent work! :+1: Applaus Smileys Smileys en emoticons

With your approval, I will translate it in the Dutch Thread and I am convinced many 'Dutchies' will be thankful, too!!

THANKS to all of you who contributed to make this thread such an informative and helpful one of great added value to this new fishing game!! Applaus Smileys Smileys en emoticons
    Thanks for kind words and support. You are just awesome and you know that! B)
    and you know me, no approval or such things needed hehe, help as many as you can, I'll be more than happy hehe :p
    also if in dutch thread some players came up with some interesting questions or feedback/new ideas too (or also from yourself), do me the favor and share with us here too please so we improve it all together for the better even hopefully :)
  • Hi Griffith

Just some information, 2 runabout level 2 makes a good profit like a wherry at the most expensive fishing area. I load in 3 Paul and 3 coolbox, here's the result:

edited 31.05.2017
    Hi Griffith

Just some information, 2 runabout level 2 makes a good profit like a wherry at the most expensive fishing area. I load in 3 Paul and 3 coolbox, here's the result:

Excellent Ryune, basically the suggestions I made in "fishing for lazy ppl" guide, are just a few simplest ways to make decent profits and get less motivated ppl to start doing more fishing and get more motivated.
    otherwise they are certainly not the 100% best ways for all pools with all different distances and all different boats and such, no as you found another example too for it and shared here, many other a bit different combos or similar combos with different ships can work good too with some other boats too and that's the whole purpose of this thread too so we all together improve both our own fishing experience and share with others too :smile:

let me just add a little note here though, ofc as you said that's a very good way to use Runabout to make some good profit too, but personally I suggest you to use "Roy" instead of "its own specific crew", and "most expensive Capacity item" instead of "coolbox" for example for Runabout and Motorboat, when you go fishing in "most expensive fish pools". even with 1/2 efficiency for these items, still since these fishes selling prizes is so high, you can make a higher margin profit by using those items instead in such cases. only for catching less profitable pools, such as shrimp,clam,oyster pool I suggest to use "their own specific crew/item for runabout and motorboat instead.
    For Norfolk wherry or higher boats though, using their own specific crew/items, seems to be the better choice instead for expensive fish pools, while on the other hand, for catching less profitable pools, such such as shrimp,clam,oyster pool, I don't even suggest using these 3 big boats, or if you wanna use, make sure you use some "fishing time increase crew" too with the other usual crew/items (fish/hour crew and capacity) to not make a loss.

And lastly, while the example you posted is very good and it shows you have mastered the "fish/hour rate" vs "capacity" in these pools, but still keep in mind you can make more profit in almost same time and catch more total fishes using a Norfolk Wherry lvl 1 instead (and 3 James + 3 thermic box) (~60 total expensive fish, for little higher crew cost cost only). still excellent job there though and thanks for sharing :)
  • copymouse (INT1)copymouse (INT1) INT1 Posts: 61
    I didn't know I could use equipment from other boats?
    How that effect on collecting fish, example would be great.
  • I didn't know I could use equipment from other boats?
    How that effect on collecting fish, example would be great.
    Please refer to Tip No.5 in main guide:

5- Using crew and Items that are not designed for the boat that you want to use to catch fish with, will reduce their efficiency in half (1/2), so for example using "Roy" from "Fish caught per hour crew" on any boat other than Trawler (its specific type), will only give you 5 fish/per hour bonus instead of 10 (which only applies if you use its specific boat = Trawler). Notice though that this does not yet mean that using these crew even with their irrelevant boats is always bad, nope but, one must be more careful in using them to make the most profit, if i want to make an example to make it more clear, while using "Roy" on even motorboat level 1, for catching expensive fish types, can still make you earn more profit than using even its own(motorboat) related crew in the same amount of time, yet using it (Roy) with a motorboat to catch cheap sea creatures, such as Oyster, Clam and Shrimp, is certainly a mistake, and in those cases its actually better to use the cheapest crew and smallest boats. (refer to "Fishing for lazy ppl" guide part 3, for more info regarding this).

There is example related to what you asked in the above text too ^
    Hope this helps, let me know if still had some doubts or questions about it :smile:
  • Thanks for the explanation Griffith I made some experiments, and forgot to mention that 2 runabout level 2 is ideal for those low level that have very limited budget and cant afford a wherry but still wants to try fishing

2 runabouts level 2 cost the same as 1 wherry, here's the calculation for those that havent figure out.

Runabouts:

6 paul*4500 =27000
    6 coolbox*11700 = 70,200

Wherry:

3 james*9000=27000
    3 Thermic*23400=70200

So for those higher level and can afford wherry, 4 wherry gives the most profit than 4 runabouts at the cod+salmon+swordfish location
  • Carnivor89 (PL1)Carnivor89 (PL1) Posts: 180
    edited 31.05.2017
    Ouh, are GGS changed this  fish/hour  *  numer of fish types?  

So it should be  21  x  3 = 63, (actually 61 because of my  Capacity). So it should be 20+20+20 (or 21+20+20). BUT:

7+7+7=21,  exaclt like my  fish/hour rate... After latest hotfix  this is  r/x  of each type,  where r  is  fish/hour rate, and is  number of fishtypes in fishing pool... 
  • Southern (US1)Southern (US1) US1 Posts: 3,268
    edited 31.05.2017
    N/M

{Edit: I think it was bugged before, now it's fixed.  Because you're only fishing for 1 hour and you can catch 21 fish per hour, so you're getting 7/7/7. I bet if you fished for 3 hours you'd get the 21/21/21 you'd expect}.
  • Yeah, I know, this was bug and  was demand to fix it - but I liked this bug  :D
  • ah, so the fish / hour is now divided evenly instead of as before? Too bad :P We made a good run when it lasted 
  • Lylu (INT1)Lylu (INT1) INT1 Posts: 448
    @Carnivor89 (PL1)  - was that a new sailing of a boat after the hotfix, or had that boat been launched before the hotfix and they nerfed it while it was already fishing?  Just wondering what to expect from my fleet that I sent out before the hotfix.

Back to re-figuring the best crew and equipment combinations for the now 'corrected' fish/hour rate.
  • I sent after hotfix.
    edited 31.05.2017
    well well this is expected i guess. was i talking about lobsters not being too bad yesterday, well ok from now on you can consider them second best, or maybe even best sometimes depending on distance difference.

this is a major change, so i guess alot of parts of my guide Needs some revision now. but too tired to do it today, so i will add a temporary Note for now on the Start of the first post to let other players know about the change and then try to fix the guide tomorrow instead.

Thanks for super fast feedback guys, and sorry for a bit of late reply, I appreciate all the cooperation we have here, i was mostly away today so didn't notice the change yet, and even though this is certainly a bit of a depressing news and change, but don't get too down guys, if it helps cheer u up a bit, it is easy to catch like 100+ lobsters with 1 level 1 skipjack in 1 go still from lobster pools, so stay motivated still :)
  • ryune (INT1)ryune (INT1) Posts: 36
    edited 01.06.2017

Hi folks,

I think I found the new calculation since they change fish caught per hour. If you found any errors in my calculation please be nice and correct it.

1) Lets say your fish caught per hour (x) is 10
    2) You have 42 mins of fishing time
    3) Find fish caught per mins (y) by this formula 60 divide by (x)
    4) Calculate: fishing time divide by (y)

example for this picture above :
    60/10(x) =6
    42 mins/6(y)=7

so you will catch 7 fish only in 42 minutes. To increase the number of fish catch, increase your fishing time. I hope this helps

• artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    I caught some bluefish, finally, and was able to donate it for oleg's tasks.  Later in the day, I caught some more, and yes, it was bluefish, but when I tried to donate it, the area was shadowed in as if I hadn't caught any.  Suggestions?

I am sorry that norfolk don't have value if you can buy skipjack and trawler, cause for me that is visually prettiest boat.
    I understand that if you are lower level, norfolk is good, but that boat doesn't have any advantage against other boats.

• Hi folks,

I think I found the new calculation since they change fish caught per hour. If you found any errors in my calculation please be nice and correct it.

1) Lets say your fish caught per hour (x) is 10
    2) You have 42 mins of fishing time
    3) Find fish caught per mins (y) by this formula 60 divide by (x)
    4) Calculate: fishing time divide by (y)

example for this picture above :
    60/10(x) =6
    42 mins/6(y)=7

so you will catch 7 fish only in 42 minutes. To increase the number of fish catch, increase your fishing time. I hope this helps

Great ryune, there's also a bit easier way to calculate total fish catch too which is:

(Default Fish/hour rate of boat + Bonus Fish/hour rate from crew) *(Fishing time/hour)

Example: (4 Default fish/hour of boat + 4 Bonus Fish/hour from crew) * ( 1.7 hour) = 13.6 = ~ 13 total fish catch

I caught some bluefish, finally, and was able to donate it for oleg's tasks.  Later in the day, I caught some more, and yes, it was bluefish, but when I tried to donate it, the area was shadowed in as if I hadn't caught any.  Suggestions?

honestly no idea, either the game was bugged and your fishes disappeared or maybe you made some bluefish recipe in mermaid bay or sold the bluefish from inventory. well you can easily finish the task by buying some bluefish bait and fish in any of the main 3 farms rivers using the bait though. hope this helps.

I am sorry that norfolk don't have value if you can buy skipjack and trawler, cause for me that is visually prettiest boat.
    I understand that if you are lower level, norfolk is good, but that boat doesn't have any advantage against other boats.

I can't say that you wrong honestly. cause you are probably not.
    but I personally prefer having some flexibility over maximizing only profit.
    also keep in mind the higher/bigger boats take longer time and higher cost to build and upgrade than smaller boats, and any "time" lost is "profit" lost too. and for flexibility catching oyster,shrimp,clam with skipjack and trawler either takes a long long time(by using fishing time crew), or actually can actually make you end up in loss if you use too many "fish/hour crew and expensive capacity items". while it is actually still very fast and profitable to catch them with smaller boats like motorboat, runabout and/or norfolk even.
    So basically if one just cares about profit only, what you said is probably very right, at least in end game. but atm at least and also for players who prefer to have different possible combos/times/crew etc, for different occasions and different plannings, then sticking to only 2 types of boats like skipjack and trawler only is not what I would personally recommend at least.

Maybe just maybe(can't say for sure yet but)... in the long run, we all end up with like even 14 Trawler fully upgraded even. but unless you are a heavy spender and unless you are sitting on hips of dollars too, I would say make what you can make for now, and few of each (at least 2 of each type for now and upgrade them slowly) while also fishing with them daily ( to not lose, profit/time lost), till you can later fully decide which boats for certain will work the best of best for you (not just profit-wise, but also based on your play-style too, and based on your other goals too maybe like hardworker event and etc).

also keep in mind this feature is new, while there exists limited uses other than profit (like hardworker event) to it right now, there still exists some possibility for different events getting introduced too related to it, or even maybe ggs introduces some recipes based on these fishes too in mermaid bay, and if that be the case then imagine if you "have" to catch some "clam" too for those recipes, and that gonna suck having 14 fully upgraded trawlers imo for catching clam with only. the path to making and upgrading 2 of each boat types, is an easy not much time/gold consuming path that easily can be fixed if proven to be a bad choice even later, but the path to make like 14 total fully upgraded trawler and skipjack from the start, can be a costly and time/gold consuming path, which if proven to be a bad choice later, is gonna majorly suck imo. just a friendly opinion/suggestion though, and ofc I might be wrong too :)

I understand what you saying, I don't think that I should have all boats skipjack/trawler.
    For now, my 14 are like this 2 motorboats level 6, 3 runboat level 6, Norfolk 2 level 3, skipjack 4 level 2-4 level, and 3 trawler level 2, but thinking to lose one Norfolk for Trawler.
    I am trying to say that Norfolk isn't neither for HWE when you need speed or for profit, he is stuck somewhere between.
    edited 01.06.2017
    I understand what you saying, I don't think that I should have all boats skipjack/trawler.
    For now, my 14 are like this 2 motorboats level 6, 3 runboat level 6, Norfolk 2 level 3, skipjack 4 level 2-4 level, and 3 trawler level 2, but thinking to lose one Norfolk for Trawler.
    I am trying to say that Norfolk isn't neither for HWE when you need speed or for profit, he is stuck somewhere between.
    to be honest I still think you are probably right, but I don't wanna judge too fast yet, what worries me the most is these awful oyster,clam,shrimp pools still, otherwise i'd probably say i 100% agree with you on this. well we'll know soon about this, after we can more upgrade our ships and test more though.
    what i can say for now though is, Norfolk isn't my favorite type of boat either atm.

(Runabout, and Skipjack and Trawler, or even Runabout and Trawler only maybe, might just be all we even need at end, this is just a guess though, but just wanted to say I know what you mean also too, but prefer to not be too hasty about it yet)

we may find out later that the only good thing about norfolk actually might be their biggest flaw atm, which is being "stuck somewhere between". say for example you wake up and see idk 4 oyster,shrimp,clam pools(and it's not impossible i think cause yesterday i had 5 lobster pools for example even), and you have only 4 runabout and 10 trawler(or trawler+skipjack) it's gonna be a bit annoying to have only few less-costly boats, but also you don't wanna keep like more than 4 small cargo boats, so norfolk can shine a bit in those cases, since it covers the risk kinda and can be used medium efficiently for both good pools and bad pools. ( in such cases having 6 boats that actually can catch oyster,clam,shrimp, might turn out better than only having 4 for example)
  • well well this is expected i guess. was i talking about lobsters not being too bad yesterday, well ok from now on you can consider them second best, or maybe even best sometimes depending on distance difference.

this is a major change, so i guess alot of parts of my guide Needs some revision now. but too tired to do it today, so i will add a temporary Note for now on the Start of the first post to let other players know about the change and then try to fix the guide tomorrow instead.

Thanks for super fast feedback guys, and sorry for a bit of late reply, I appreciate all the cooperation we have here, i was mostly away today so didn't notice the change yet, and even though this is certainly a bit of a depressing news and change, but don't get too down guys, if it helps cheer u up a bit, it is easy to catch like 100+ lobsters with 1 level 1 skipjack in 1 go still from lobster pools, so stay motivated still :)
    Yes I had the opinion before that lobsters was the worst because you can only fish one at a time. But now with the change, I actually think it can be the best if you are online often.

It depends on so many things, but I think lobster may slightly be better (given that you are online decently enough).

lobsters are generally closer and also less dangerous, so if you are leaning more towards the "fish per hour" instead of the "fishing time" lobster may be better. 

So many numbers to run though, given that there are many types of boats, all with different levels and combinations too. 
  • Notice worthy of mention:

Most of guide was fixed but some parts of the guide still needs major revision and re-writing after yesterday's unannounced changes in the fishing system by ggs, so for now at least i suggest to Ignore the "fishing for lazy ppl" section, until I get time to hopefully fix the guide tomorrow.

----------------------
    Changes so far:

1- Majorly increased the quality of the text, fixed some grammar errors and tried to make it easier to understand.
    2- Previous Tip No.7 was removed due to the recent change made in fishing system by ggs.
    3- Some Tips that had incorrect information(mainly Tip No.4), due to the recent change made in fishing system by ggs, was edited and fixed.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file