Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Horse Meadow - Activity Data

The Official Announcement says - 
You’ll also get different results for each activity depending on the moment you decide to activate it. 
These are the results I got. What did you get ?  (Didn't think ofrecording times to start with)

What When After Points Time
currycomb end of night 1st 762
feed midday currycomb 225
jumps late day feed 1783
flute midnight jumps 683
feed midday flute 116
jumps late day feed 415
currycomb end of night jumps 1667
Honey late day currycomb 895 24
hoof pick early night Honey 1876 45
flute early night hoof pick 2000 05:00

With more data we might be able to see the pattern   :¬)

Comments

• buddy194 (US1)buddy194 (US1) US1 Posts: 382
    @Uncle John (GB1)   I'm glad you started this thread - even though it was a while ago.  Just what you've got here has helped me already.  I've started my own log of activities and will post the results in a few days or a week.
  • Sadly combinations also are important, not only time of day  :(  
  • Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,994
    Sadly combinations also are important, not only time of day  :(  
    It will take some time and some trial and error to figure out what will work best for you.
  • scumbag (CZ1)scumbag (CZ1) CZ1 Posts: 37
    It depends on combinations, not the time of a day. For example never do two of the same activities right after each other. Also don't do two of the same colored activities after each other. These actions will give lot less points on the next activity.
  • kikje (NL1)kikje (NL1) NL1 Posts: 3
    edited 10.12.2018
    It is easy, the first 2 never give you much points. So choose some short ones, sugar en hoof pick will do fine.
    You used a yellow and a brown tool, so the next has to be a blue one. The jumps is the shortest. Start over with sugar, hoof pick and jumps. You can do this in 7 hours and your meter is full. If not use one more sugar.
    The time of day is not important, the use of different colored tools is.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file