Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

How long will our Lucky Coins Last?

Hi, I was wondering if anyone knows if we can save up the lucky coins at the end of the event and keep them to spend during next time this event comes around? or do they expire at the end of the event?
I saw the great offers sell Irish chicken coop for 117,000 lucky coins, and that's impossible for me to reach in 1 event, so any help and info regarding the question is highly appreciated.

And also I wanted to ask, how often this event comes around? once a month, once a year, ... ? or is this the first time it has appeared? (sorry I've had a long absence from the game so i need to catch up a bit)

Thanks in advance.
Post edited by WascallyWabbit (FormerMod) on

Comments

• farmerjohn 22 (US1)farmerjohn 22 (US1) US1 Posts: 37,770
    edited 02.05.2017
    Hi, I was wondering if anyone knows if we can save up the lucky coins at the end of the event and keep them to spend during next time this event comes around? or do they expire at the end of the event?
    I saw the great offers sell Irish chicken coop for 117,000 lucky coins, and that's impossible for me to reach in 1 event, so any help and info regarding the question is highly appreciated.

And also I wanted to ask, how often this event comes around? once a month, once a year, ... ? or is this the first time it has appeared? (sorry I've had a long absence from the game so i need to catch up a bit)

Thanks in advance.
    @Griffith (INT1) It's a brand new event, Griffith, so we don't know when we'll see it next.  :) Since the lucky coins show up in your inventory under "Equipment", I assume the coins you don't spend will remain until the next time this event comes around. :)
  • Southern (US1)Southern (US1) US1 Posts: 3,268

Thanks in advance.
    Might want to read this from Rowdy, who answered most of these yesterday. :)

https://community.goodgamestudios.com/bigfarm/en/discussion/comment/3504784/#Comment_3504784

• itta_itta (INT1)itta_itta (INT1) INT1 Posts: 40
    I wonder if I can use lucky coins in any other place? Or it is only for this Golden Japanese event. That means I should use all of lucky coins to buy things before the event ends? Otherwise I will waste them?
  • Jiesta (NL1)Jiesta (NL1) Posts: 6,557
    I wonder if I can use lucky coins in any other place? Or it is only for this Golden Japanese event. That means I should use all of lucky coins to buy things before the event ends? Otherwise I will waste them?
    See this post from 1 of our moderators in the actual discussion thread:
    https://community.goodgamestudios.com/bigfarm/en/discussion/comment/3501311/#Comment_3501311
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    Yes, itta-itta, the way things stand right now, your lucky coins are for the Golden Japanese event only, and must be used with Omar before the event ends.  
  • stef7 (US1)stef7 (US1) US1 Posts: 460
    I have a few questions.

First can you put more than 1 horse into the village meadow for breeding at the same time?

Next the coins we are getting for the Golden week event. What happens to them is they are not used?

Will we have a chance to use them after the close the the event? 
  • @Stef7 I can answer one question for you, golden coins disappear when event ends, use them while you can
  • Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,994
    I can help you with the First question No one member one horse and only so many horses allowed at one time into the meadow. See horse meadow upgrades to allow more horses at once.
  • LordGamer101 (AU1)LordGamer101 (AU1) Posts: 53
    edited 07.05.2017
    Will Omar's Japanese Store still be on after the Event ends, and what will happen to the Coins after it ends.

I haven't gotten the Lucky Cat Deco yet... 
  • garybaldy (GB1)garybaldy (GB1) GB1 Posts: 502
    Will be about for a day or two apparently
  • Will be about for a day or two apparently
    Oh ok, can we still earn coins?

• Corvid (GB1)Corvid (GB1) GB1 Posts: 625
    it was announced it would be around for a day or two after?

cos the feedback i saw was dont expect it to last beyond the event
  • Jiesta (NL1)Jiesta (NL1) Posts: 6,557
    edited 07.05.2017
    Will Omar's Japanese Store still be on after the Event ends, and what will happen to the Coins after it ends.

I haven't gotten the Lucky Cat Deco yet... 
    @Corvid (GB1)   @garybaldy (GB1)

this is what was in the latest Mod's News Bulletin:

Rowdy RacRowdy Rac Posts: 329
    10:12 edited 10:14

Fellow Farmers,

we received some information regarding the Golden Week lucky coins and the special Omar trader today, so we're passing it on to you to ponder and decide on a strategy: 

"The trader will stay for a few (it is unknown exactly how many)  days after the golden week ends. 
    Note that items for the temporary summer island farm and golden week pellets (this means the blossoms and encased blossoms that determine the happiness of your event decoration, once the event has finished they can no longer increase the happiness of the deco) will still be available to purchase but DON't DO it - - this will be a waste of your coins as these items will just be lost.

The remaining coins in your inventory will be removed in one of the next updates."

- - - - - -

And this was some personal advise from our Rowdy in the discussion thread:

"The only actual change relates to the fact that the special Omar trader will not leave immediately the event ends but only a day or 2 later.
    So I wanted to correct that bit of information.  But everything else remains the same.

Since we don't know exactly when he will leave, though, I for one plan to spend the last of my coins very soon after the event ends, just to be sure I don't lose out.  Better safe than sorry ..."
  • WascallyWabbit (FormerMod)WascallyWabbit (FormerMod) Guest Posts: 6,097
    edited 08.05.2017
    @itta_itta (INT1)  @stef7 (US1) Omar should remain until the 10th for you to exchange lucky coins, though do not buy any  items for the Tropical farm or the GW event (apart from more coins) as they will just vanish.
  • @stef7 (US1) Omar should remain until the 10th for you to exchange lucky coins, though do not buy any  items for the Tropical farm or the GW event (apart from more coins) as they will just vanish.
    Thank you!! Do you know what time exactly on the 10th ? I am trying to gey my coop
  • WascallyWabbit (FormerMod)WascallyWabbit (FormerMod) Guest Posts: 6,097
    edited 08.05.2017
    I am told it will be Wed 9am (CEST)  (1d22h46m00s) :)
  • 24-KL0V3R (US1)24-KL0V3R (US1) US1 Posts: 2,464
    Thank you for the info! :smile:
    I am told it will be Wed 9am (CEST)  (1d22h46m00s) :)
    Thanks!
    BTW, keep buying coins when they come up @ 99% off.  I've been doing that and buying up deco parts when they show up.  When the plug is pulled, I figure I'll be out only a few coins.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file