Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Au1 Server. Problem With Harvest times in the village??

Hey all :)
Our co-op have had problems with the village harvest times. Some things that we are trying to make in factories, resin, paint etc... that are supposed to be an hour or two to finish are taking the same amount of time as it would to upgrade to the next upgrade level of the factory. Honestly 17 hours to harvest rope is ridiculous!!! I know there are a lot of problems/glitches with the new village updates, but this is so very annoying. Can't do what we need to to up the levels of village upgrades or make things we need to for the Adventurer Boat!!  So many glitches in this and i know we have had compensation for some of it but it's just ongoing and needs to be fixed ASAP. Please Guys HELP!!!

Comments

• Sukiyaki (US1)Sukiyaki (US1) US1 Posts: 555
    Try clicking on the building that you think has the delayed production time. I have noticed this, but in my situation was due to an upgrading being started while something was producing when it began. If you click on the factory, the items harvested will appear, and you will see the timer is for the upgrade, not the production time.
  • Wons (AU1)Wons (AU1) AU1 Posts: 223
    Thanks Sukiyaki :) I have tried this but it isn't making any difference. Logged out and back in again to try again
     but still saying 17 hours til it's done or pay 672 gold to finish. So I'm leaving it for now and hope it will be fixed by tomorrow.
  • Sukiyaki (US1)Sukiyaki (US1) US1 Posts: 555
    Ah, Im sorry that wasn't the problem, was hoping it was as simple as what I went through the other day but the bugs run deep! :(
  • Southern (US1)Southern (US1) US1 Posts: 3,268
    Thanks Sukiyaki :) I have tried this but it isn't making any difference. Logged out and back in again to try again
     but still saying 17 hours til it's done or pay 672 gold to finish. So I'm leaving it for now and hope it will be fixed by tomorrow.
    17 hours for 2 sets of rope is normal.  It's actually almost 20 hours, as Rope is 9+ hours for each set.

• Wons (AU1)Wons (AU1) AU1 Posts: 223
    Oh ok, didn't realize it took that long. It's a ridiculous amount of time for rope in that case.
    But thanks Southern  :)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file