Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Barn Storage is now temporarily unlimited

Mad Bunny (IN1)Mad Bunny (IN1) IN1 Posts: 1,585
After the recent hotfix, i have noticed that the storage of goods in farm management is now infinite, means i can buy as much as i want and store them! 

Proof Of The Issue:

Edit: Title changed - It is NOT a bug but it IS temporary
Post edited by RowdyRac (FormerMod) on

Comments

• farmerjohn 22 (US1)farmerjohn 22 (US1) US1 Posts: 37,770
    edited 21.04.2017
    Same thing here. Also have the "Max Amount" button missing under Buy in Farm Management.

• Mad Bunny (IN1)Mad Bunny (IN1) IN1 Posts: 1,585
    Same thing here. Also have the "Max Amount" button missing in Farm Management.

I have tested it out and i can buy/collect infinite goods!

• Southern (US1)Southern (US1) US1 Posts: 3,268
    edited 21.04.2017
    EVERYONE PLEASE NOTE  With todays hotfix the storage for all consumables has been temporarily set to "Unlimited". This means you will be able to store an unlimited amount of all products. The change will go back with the next update, when you will not lose anything but you will have to sell the overproduction with your first harvests of products.

(Just in case not everyone sees, or even gets, the notifications at the top of the forum).
  • farmerjohn 22 (US1)farmerjohn 22 (US1) US1 Posts: 37,770
    @Southern (US1)   Thank you, Southern. I've passed it along to my coop members.  :)
  • Tinzen (SKN1)Tinzen (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 473
    Yes....Sometimes I wonder why people cant read, instead of asking the same all over again and again
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    Yes....Sometimes I wonder why people cant read, instead of asking the same all over again and again
    People CAN read.  I read the update first, but somehow missed the barn announcement, as I'm sure the people who posted here did, too.  There's a lot going on, and things get missed.  Please be kind and save the digs.  Peace.
    People CAN read.  I read the update first, but somehow missed the barn announcement, as I'm sure the people who posted here did, too.  There's a lot going on, and things get missed.  Please be kind and save the digs.  Peace.
    Something like this SHOULD be mass-mailed to all players IN GAME. (or a seperate popup, or something)..
  • Uncle John (GB1)Uncle John (GB1) GB1 Posts: 11,004
    Many, like me, come straight in to the Discussions page and don't see the Home page at all. I'm very glad of this thread.
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    @Southern (US1)  Agreed.  

@Uncle John (GB1)  When I log on to the forum, the "headline" doesn't even show on my screen.  I didn't even know it existed until today.  I log on, see if the mods have any updates, then go straight to "Recent Discussions."

A quick in-game message to everyone wouldn't take any time at all.
  • Kimmiecat (NL1)Kimmiecat (NL1) NL1 Posts: 995

Does anyone need appelsauce....I can make plenty

I agree with previous posts : why not send an ingame message to all. We know this is possible for the enquete/survey from GGS was announced that way
  • EVERYONE PLEASE NOTE  With todays hotfix the storage for all consumables has been temporarily set to "Unlimited". This means you will be able to store an unlimited amount of all products. The change will go back with the next update, when you will not lose anything but you will have to sell the overproduction with your first harvests of products.

(Just in case not everyone sees, or even gets, the notifications at the top of the forum).
    Darn and I was hoping this was one of the "fixes".  That and I'd like to see separate construction timers for each of the farms - kinda like the village coop.  I can be under construction there but still be under construction in one of my farms... sigh.  Oh well, it's good while it lasts I guess.

Thanks for the heads up Southern.
  • rep (GB1)rep (GB1) GB1 Posts: 16
    Both my barns have been emptied of all my products. Where have they gone?
  • Kris847n (SKN1)Kris847n (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 133
    Answer ✓
    our barns have no problem with storage rigth now, I have over 5000 pigs in my 2 barns (normaly 2400)
  • rep (GB1)rep (GB1) GB1 Posts: 16
    Yes I did realise this after I posted the question. Just panicked when all my products were not selling when I knew my barns were full. Thanks for the update thou
  • our barns have no problem with storage rigth now, I have over 5000 pigs in my 2 barns (normaly 2400)
    That is a bug that will be fixed in an update; notice says we won't loose that excess but will have to sell it off before harvesting once fixed.

rep (GB1) Have you tried clearing Flash player cache and browsers cache? If so, you may need to write Support with all detail you can about date time and what amounts lost etc.
    EVERYONE PLEASE NOTE  With todays hotfix the storage for all consumables has been temporarily set to "Unlimited". This means you will be able to store an unlimited amount of all products. The change will go back with the next update, when you will not lose anything but you will have to sell the overproduction with your first harvests of products.

Darn and I was hoping this was one of the "fixes".  That and I'd like to see separate construction timers for each of the farms - kinda like the village coop.  I can be under construction there but still be under construction in one of my farms... sigh.  Oh well, it's good while it lasts I guess.

Thanks for the heads up Southern.
    While unlimited storage WOULD be nice, I would definitely want a refund on my Level 8 Blue Barns. :)
  • i have lost my stored items too
  • Eva307 (US1)Eva307 (US1) Posts: 7
    edited 22.04.2017
    My storage shed is just about empty.  Everything I had done is gone I worked hard to get my harvest up to the max amount..  I am not liking this not at all.
  • swphk (AU1)swphk (AU1) Posts: 117
    Hey, everyone , i find out the storage limit is gone atm(it means i can grow all kinds of production unlimit)....is it the new game setting or a bug?
  • Damaria3 (US1)Damaria3 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,737
    this is just till Monday morning to keep the fields from freezing up
  • Bill4112 (US1)Bill4112 (US1) US1 Posts: 72
    Just recently I have noticed that the storage limits for crops and such have been behaving very strangely. First the limit was miscalculated (should have been 2450 but appeared as 2550). Later, all limits appear to have disappeared entirely. Of course, this means that excess products don't get sold unless I force them to be sold. Luckily, I have plenty of dollars, so I don't need to sell much right now, but I wonder what might happen when the problem is fixed.
    Just recently I have noticed that the storage limits for crops and such have been behaving very strangely. First the limit was miscalculated (should have been 2450 but appeared as 2550). Later, all limits appear to have disappeared entirely. Of course, this means that excess products don't get sold unless I force them to be sold. Luckily, I have plenty of dollars, so I don't need to sell much right now, but I wonder what might happen when the problem is fixed.
    https://community.goodgamestudios.com/bigfarm/en/discussion/151693/bug-barn-storage-is-now-infinite

Hey, everyone , i find out the storage limit is gone atm(it means i can grow all kinds of production unlimit)....is it the new game setting or a bug?
    https://community.goodgamestudios.com/bigfarm/en/discussion/151693/bug-barn-storage-is-now-infinite

• My storage shed is just about empty.  Everything I had done is gone I worked hard to get my harvest up to the max amount..  I am not liking this not at all. :( 
  • dchen1 (US1)dchen1 (US1) US1 Posts: 993
    edited 22.04.2017
    DON'T EVER LET THE DEVELOPERS KNOW!!
    Let them figure out themselves, so we have as long as possible to fill up with items.  

Negative 1 storage space.
  • MRG1 (US1)MRG1 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,554
    DON'T EVER LET THE DEVELOPERS KNOW!!
    Let them figure out themselves, so we have as long as possible to fill up with items.  
    They already know. I think they did this with the latest hotfix so that the CC wouldn't be interfered with because of crops for the village. They also said that we won't lose what we have stored, but with the next hotfix you will need to sell excess if you produce more.
    Make as much as you can!
     Apples, eggs, milk, special cabbage, special wildflowers, special corn

Make as much as you can!
     Apples, eggs, milk, special cabbage, special wildflowers, special corn

Sure.. And then, when they revert the patch on Monday or Tuesday, you get to sell all that extra stuff at rock bottom prices. :tongue:
  • Ozzie (AU1)Ozzie (AU1) AU1 Posts: 524
    But I like this new 'bug'.  :)  It would be nice to have unlimited storage for those who can't afford to have the blue barns which cost gold to build & upgrade.  (Lots of gold)

This is a bug I don't mind having around.  Would like it to be permanent then doing the weekly events would be a lot easier to do for some people who can't store much goods in their barns.

Why oh why can't this one stay?

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file